X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only Black, Trans Kids Need Apply

So, I just saw an ad for something called a Tran(tm) Black Student Portfolio Case by Tran Products.

Once again, decent, White kids who are happy with the bodies that God gave them are being denied. So much for all the "inclusivity" that the Left promised us.

Also, you just know that the whole "transsexual" issue is a for-profit concern when they stick a trademark on it.
    His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Re: Only Black, Trans Kids Need Apply

It’s bad enough kids are born into this world with the CURSE OF HAM. Now they want to make them suffer more by turning them into cursed freaks?

I can understand why a child cursed with Ham would want to change into a white man. Why, when I was born I used to lather up my body with a cream made of sulfur and bleach. I liked to believe it delayed things, but then I discovered the only TRUE salvation was with The King James Bible (1900 version mind you) and dedicating my life to Jesus and helping out Pastor Ezekiel with behind the scenes duties. Now I am reborn as I truly am. An Honorary White True Christian. Telling a child born with the curse that it’s okay and to go against Genesis 1:27 truly breaks my heart. Can’t say I’m surprised though. Negroes always want to find a lazy way to be happy, even if it binds them to Hell.

Comment

I'm wondering whether hermaphrodites would have a case here?

Comment

I blame the parents. If they were not Sinners(r) or degenerates and instead Gods Favorite People(tm), they would be pure, White and normal. It was bad enough when there were mechaniphiliacs on the streets, now having to deal with queer niglets, well it is too much for a reasonable man to endure.
        Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
        Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
        Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
        Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
        Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
        Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Working...
        X