X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Please help: Grave Soaking Mishap

Chrysler K-car? I don't think so. I drive a Ford F-250 with bull bars, light rack, and conservative bumper stickers so everyone on the roads knows what a masculine badass I am.
    I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
    Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
    But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
    From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis Lukes View Post
      Chrysler K-car? I don't think so. I drive a Ford F-250 with bull bars, light rack, and conservative bumper stickers so everyone on the roads knows what a masculine badass I am.
      No oversized Trump and American flags?
      The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

Originally posted by WWJDnow View Post
        No oversized Trump and American flags?
        Not for me, too much wind resistance. I'd also be worried about flag desecration in the parking lot by liberals every time I went somewhere. Those people are savages.

Comment

I’ve been wondering where you’ve been. I’ve been on double duty at Pastor Ezekiel’s gold septic tank system ever since you left. I can ask Pastor Ezekiel if I can take time off to come pick you up. This reminds me of the time you were stuck in a hospital and falsely accused of having Covid-19 a couple years back. I’ll see what I can do, but I can’t promise that you won’t have work to catch up on when you get back. I’m cleaning out Pastor Ezekiel’s pipes this morning so I’ll ask him when I’m with him for you. Sadly any money I COULD wire you has to go toward my tithes as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Rutherford View Post
            I’ve been wondering where you’ve been. I’ve been on double duty at Pastor Ezekiel’s gold septic tank system ever since you left. I can ask Pastor Ezekiel if I can take time off to come pick you up.
            Good of you to offer this help Uncle Rutherford. I found the K-Car Club where owners talk to each other. Possibly we can find a carb for Faith there and you could take it to him.

The Chrysler K-Car Club - Home (chryslerkcar.com)
            Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Rutherford View Post
              I’ve been wondering where you’ve been.
              We've been wondering where you've been dear Uncle. I was frightened that the liberals had caught you along with Uncle Remus and Aunt Jemima (and the Land O Lakes squaw) in their ethnic cleansing bout. So glad to see you safe and black, don't ever scare us like that again. Dear, sweet black friend. Did you happen to see Sister Isabella while you were away?

Comment

I made an offer for this K Car but someone else bought it, big bucks.

Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
                  I made an offer for this K Car but someone else bought it, big bucks.

Yes Mr. Mayor, using my knowledge of the market need I saw an opportunity and purchased it. I've instructed my advisor to consider offers in the range of $8000.
                  If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole View Post
                    Yes Mr. Mayor, using my knowledge of the market need I saw an opportunity and purchased it. I've instructed my advisor to consider offers in the range of $8000.
                    When I first looked at the car, I thought it just needed rims and tires. Looking at it again, it appears someone removed the entire front wheel drive transmission assembly. This is not important to such a classic treasure, however, because the value keeps rising and will reward the owner repairing it by multiples.

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
                      Good of you to offer this help Uncle Rutherford. I found the K-Car Club where owners talk to each other. Possibly we can find a carb for Faith there and you could take it to him.

The Chrysler K-Car Club - Home (chryslerkcar.com)
                      Given Faith Machine’s (cough) past (cough), I’m surprised he was even allowed to travel across the country on his own. I’m more than willing to pick him a car up there and drive it to him, but I cannot afford a Chrysler K Car on my budget sadly. Way out of my price range. Can you give me Faith Machine’s line of credit to use?

Comment

Working...
                      X