X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Father/daughter dating: The key to raising virtuous young ladies?

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
    (I don't know what a "buckler" is, but it must be good if God is one)
    What amazing intelligence and foreskin foresight you demonstrate Sister. God (aka: your Daddy) has a special place in His arms for you.

Comment

This is a fantastic idea and I think that a young girl's uncle has some responsibility to educate the young lady, too. I'm not suggesting that he needs to accompany the father on his date, but should maybe it would be a good idea for him to make an effort to take the young lady out once a month for a meal to give her some tips on how to look for and handle a man and not let him take advantage of her.
      May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
        This is a fantastic idea and I think that a young girl's uncle has some responsibility to educate the young lady, too. I'm not suggesting that he needs to accompany the father on his date, but should maybe it would be a good idea for him to make an effort to take the young lady out once a month for a meal to give her some tips on how to look for and handle a man and not let him take advantage of her.
        Since I don't have any daughters of my own, only sons (thank Jesus!), I have not been closely following this thread. However, Brother Nobar makes a excellent point here. I may not have daughters, but I do have nieces in Colorado. Maybe I should pay them a visit over the summer and take them all on a series of dates.
        II Thessalonians 1:7-9
        And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
        In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
        Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power

The man who is being progressively sanctified will inescapably sanctify his home, school, politics, economics, science, and all things else by understanding and interpreting all things in terms of the Word of God and by bringing all things under the Dominion of Christ the King. -R.J. Rushdoony

Comment

Are you saying that fathers should rape their daughters?!
          Leviticus 19:29 (King James Version)

29: Do not prostitute thy daughter, to cause her to be a whore; lest the land fall to whoredom, and the land become full of wickedness.

Comment

Wow.

You atheist scum really just cannot imagine that anyone might not be interested in rape, can you. Let me guess - you think fathers should anally rape their daughters, just so they can get in their daily quota of anal sex.

Life with no moral compass really is a helter skelter of sodomy and perversions.

No. Noone is suggesting that.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinsesseAnja View Post
              fathers should rape their daughters?!

I can't believe anyone would say such a thing

It just goes to show that all the atheist thinks about is placing the penile member twixt cleft and engaging in the disgusting act of anal sodomy. It must be some kind of obsession for them: constantly imagining impalling the anus: impaled on a trusting manhandle, quivering to fulmation.

Why can't they stop this foul fornicular fantasy?

It turns my stomach

YIC
              Posted via Mobile Device
              1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

I have never raped any of my daughters. I do give them candy from time to time and let them bounce on my knee, squeal in delight.
                Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Are you saying that fathers should rape their daughters?!
                  Fathers forcefully sodomizing their daughters may be a national pastime in Denmark, young lady, but it is NOT tolerated in Landover!
                  Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Maybe if you guys stop using e word "date your daughter" and instead wrote " take my daughter out" it wouldnt sound like you are a pervert! The words you use are easy to misunderstand....
                    Leviticus 19:29 (King James Version)

29: Do not prostitute thy daughter, to cause her to be a whore; lest the land fall to whoredom, and the land become full of wickedness.

Comment

Maybe if you guys stop using e word "date your daughter" and instead wrote " take my daughter out" it wouldnt sound like you are a pervert! The words you use are easy to misunderstand....
                      I appear to be missing something. Both those terms appear to be harmless, similar in meaning and interchangeable. What's your point?

YIC
                      Genesis 7:5
                      And Noah did according unto all that the LORD commanded him.

John 8:32
                      And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Noah Sole View Post
                        I appear to be missing something. Both those terms appear to be harmless, similar in meaning and interchangeable. What's your point?

YIC
                        She's sweedish. A date to her means fornicating with a middle eastern dactylifera. The wodka has burned out her brain--she is beyond salvation.
                        Come climb my mountains.

Comment

Some people just insist on reading something sick into even the most innocent things.
                          WARNING:
                          In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
                          REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

Comment

You know, with all this talk about Ivanka Trump getting ready to become the first Lady-President, I wonder if President Donald didn't take her under his wing in a romantic kind way after all. We all know he's talked about wanting to date her, even comparing her to women he found attractive. I can't help but wonder if Brother Faith is onto something here. How else do you explain such a capable woman who could literally follow in her father's footsteps?

It probably wouldn't hurt for her to drop the Jew ball and chain.
                            Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

If we're going to elect women, my dream ticket would be Ivanka for president, Kirk Cameron for vice president, and and important cabinet appointment for Taylor Swift.
                              WARNING:
                              In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
                              REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

Comment

I have received some personal messages telling me Kirk Cameron is not a woman.

Just so we're clear, people, I was NOT calling Kirk Cameron a woman! I am well aware he's a man (the very best kind of man, honestly), and my point was that we need somebody like him to balance out all the estrogen.

You can stop with the angry messages now.
                                WARNING:

Comment

Working...
                                X