X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Science is the true way

You in my last post refers to those who say that God hates science and that science is wrong mainly refering to biblethumpingblonde.

Comment

Originally posted by Teenaged Fool View Post
      Hand, I'm a plant and soil science major
      So you think you are a smart person. Yet no one ever thought you that a proper sentence ends with a period. <- This little dot here would be the period.

Ephesians 6:4 "And, ye fathers, provoke not your children to wrath: but bring them up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord."
      5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
      To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
      James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
        Science always changes, friend.

God never changes.
        uhhh... have you seen the differences between old testament god and new testament god. pretty substansial chang there bud.

Comment

Originally posted by mr.realitycheck View Post
          uhhh... have you seen the differences between old testament god and new testament god. pretty substansial chang there bud.
          Where did you get that crazy idea? There is nothing more consistent than God!
          5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
          To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
          James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
            Where did you get that crazy idea? There is nothing more consistent than God!
            Debatable... your stupidity is pretty consistent.

Comment

@mr.realitycheck don't you think people would like you more if you would be nicer to them?
              I Jesus!

Comment

i don't really care what people think of me. but i started this forum thinking if they ask me a question politely i will give them a polite answer. but i tried that once and someone gave me a foolish and aggresive comeback. so i said to hell with it.

Comment

@mr.realitycheck You could try a positive approach instead. It might change the way people respond to you!
                  I Jesus!

Comment

I think you take our unwillingness to waver in our faith as "foolish and aggressive". It's not so.
                    Drama queen

Comment

as i said tried it didn't work. most people on this forum are unwilling to listen to any opinion but their own. i find that sturing the pot is a far more interesting aproach. at least for me.

Comment

Originally posted by elliot the whiney teenager View Post
                        as i said tried it didn't work. most people on this forum are unwilling to listen to any opinion but their own. i find that sturing the pot is a far more interesting aproach. at least for me.
                        Which is why you are not welcome here.
                        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Working...
                        X