X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hey! I'm behind quota here, can you direct me to some $inners

Probably forgot to take his meds. We have a lot of those around here.
    1st Timothy 2: 9 In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;
    1st Timothy 2: 10 But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works ...

1 Timothy 5: 16 If any man or woman that believeth have widows, let them relieve them, and let not the church be charged; that it may relieve them that are widows indeed ...

Proverbs 31: 26 She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness ...
    Proverbs 31: 27 She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness ...

Comment

Originally posted by Sister Noddy View Post
      I don't need meds, you guys do..
      an angel comming for me xD
      That's one of the funniest things I've heard on this forum.
      Let the purgation begin
      <======|~|======>

Warrior of Metal

Comment

Originally posted by Sister Noddy View Post
        yeah, they all have lots of weird green dots next to their name.
        I CALL REVOLUTION!!
        I DEMAND RIGHTS FOR UNSAVED SCUM!

VIVA LA REVOLUTION!

Comment

Originally posted by Kerpunchi Zerplop View Post
          yeah, they all have lots of weird green dots next to their name.
          well... more like below their names actually... but the point stands
          I CALL REVOLUTION!!
          I DEMAND RIGHTS FOR UNSAVED SCUM!

VIVA LA REVOLUTION!

Comment

Originally posted by SUV View Post
            BEEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

(He only thinks he's the devil - he's really awful sweet)
            Jez Sue! That's a HELL of a thing to say! I just up here lookin' for $inners

(voy.com/85495/)

Comment

Originally posted by ~Satan~ View Post
              Jez Sue! That's a HELL of a thing to say! I just up here lookin' for $inners

(voy.com/130505/)
              Well Sir, you'll find no sympathy here for the VoyForums, not after the way they treated God's favorite Church, once upon a time. All that remains there is a burnt out shell of our former glory.
              sigpic

I loved Newt before Newt was invincible

Comment

DEMONS!

THE BOX

In our years of DELIVERANCE, the most effective weapon we have ever used or found against demons, to kick them out of their house (the Christian, human body) is THE BOX.

Some ministries won't use any method for Deliverance if it is not in the Bible. That is a real shame. We use any weapon that we know works. THE BOX is of God because it does work. The demons know what THE BOX is, and they don't want to be put in it.

Don't look for THE BOX. It is a Spiritual thing - invisible to us. Anointing oil represents the Holy Spirit. THE BOX represents confinement for the demons.

Most demons leave immediately when you command them OUT, in the name of Jesus. Some are stubborn, and it could take hours to get them OUT. Some never come out, and nobody can tell you why. Jesus spoke to demons (remember Legion?), so it is okay for us to talk to demons during a DELIVERANCE session. Don't make a habit out of it though. When you get a stubborn demon, ask him why he will not leave. Many times he will tell you he has legal rights, and does not have to leave. Sometimes he will tell you what that legal right is. This makes it easier to evict him.

Then you have the really stubborn demons who just will not budge, and may not even talk. It is with this kind that I say, "Do you want to go in THE BOX?" In most cases, the demon will say NO, or he will shake the person's head back and forth, meaning NO.
                Here is a typical setting for this kind of demon:

If you don't want to go in THE BOX, then I command you to leave now, in the name of Jesus. Most of the time they do.

I am going to count to ten, then I am going to put you in THE BOX.

One, two, three, four...... They usually wait till you get to ten, then go.

Sometimes they will tell you to PUT ME IN THE BOX. Here is what I say:

Father, in the name of Jesus, I put this demon in THE BOX. I tie that box up with iron chains and fetters. I fill that box with the Blood of Jesus. I ask for two angels to go into THE BOX to read you the Word of God day and night, night and day. You will get no peace and no rest. I fill that box with the Glory of God to blind you. I put a gag in your mouth so you cannot communicate with any other demons or the devil himself.

Then I say:

Do you like it in there? Most of the time they say NO.

Are you ready to leave now? Most of the time they say YES, and I command them to leave the person, in the name of Jesus.

Sometimes you get a really tough one who defiantly says he is still not going to leave. On this kind, I also say:

In the name of Jesus, I shrink THE BOX to fit like a body glove. I ask you, Lord, to boil the Blood in THE BOX.

I give him one more chance to leave the person. If he refuses, I say:

I am going to leave you in THE BOX until you beg to come out.

One time we spent four hours trying to get ONE demon OUT. We followed the above, and in two weeks, the demon did, in fact, beg to be cast OUT.

The natural mind cannot understand these spiritual things. How can Jesus live INSIDE of us? He does. How can demons live INSIDE of us? They do. How can an invisible BOX trap demons? It does.

LEAVE THESE GODLY BOARDS, THOU FILTHY REFUSE OF THE LORD!
                Mark 16:17 And these attesting signs will accompany those who believe: in My Name they will drive out demons.

1 Kings 21:14 Then they sent to Jezebel, saying, Naboth is stoned . . .

A SPIRITUAL WARFARE PRAYER:
                Father, In Jesus' Name, I take the Blood of Jesus and break the power of all witches, warlocks, wizards, satanists, sorcerers, wiccans, pagans, and any other source, and all of their rituals off of us. With the Blood of Jesus, I erase all evil lines drawn on our liver. . .

LANDOVER BAPTIST DEMON HUNTING PERMIT #00666-27

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Lee View Post
                  Well Sir, you'll find no sympathy here for the VoyForums, not after the way they treated God's favorite Church, once upon a time. All that remains there is a burnt out shell of our former glory.
                  Ah it's sad but true. Which explains why they are the home of HELL's Own Forum. Voy is evil, which is whay I like about it

Comment

Originally posted by Justina Thyme View Post
                    DEMONS!

THE BOX

In our years of DELIVERANCE, the most effective weapon we have ever used or found against demons, to kick them out of their house (the Christian, human body) is THE BOX.

Some ministries won't use any method for Deliverance if it is not in the Bible. That is a real shame. We use any weapon that we know works. THE BOX is of God because it does work. The demons know what THE BOX is, and they don't want to be put in it.

Don't look for THE BOX. It is a Spiritual thing - invisible to us. Anointing oil represents the Holy Spirit. THE BOX represents confinement for the demons.

Most demons leave immediately when you command them OUT, in the name of Jesus. Some are stubborn, and it could take hours to get them OUT. Some never come out, and nobody can tell you why. Jesus spoke to demons (remember Legion?), so it is okay for us to talk to demons during a DELIVERANCE session. Don't make a habit out of it though. When you get a stubborn demon, ask him why he will not leave. Many times he will tell you he has legal rights, and does not have to leave. Sometimes he will tell you what that legal right is. This makes it easier to evict him.

Then you have the really stubborn demons who just will not budge, and may not even talk. It is with this kind that I say, "Do you want to go in THE BOX?" In most cases, the demon will say NO, or he will shake the person's head back and forth, meaning NO.
                    Here is a typical setting for this kind of demon:

If you don't want to go in THE BOX, then I command you to leave now, in the name of Jesus. Most of the time they do.

I am going to count to ten, then I am going to put you in THE BOX.

One, two, three, four...... They usually wait till you get to ten, then go.

Sometimes they will tell you to PUT ME IN THE BOX. Here is what I say:

Father, in the name of Jesus, I put this demon in THE BOX. I tie that box up with iron chains and fetters. I fill that box with the Blood of Jesus. I ask for two angels to go into THE BOX to read you the Word of God day and night, night and day. You will get no peace and no rest. I fill that box with the Glory of God to blind you. I put a gag in your mouth so you cannot communicate with any other demons or the devil himself.

Then I say:

Do you like it in there? Most of the time they say NO.

Are you ready to leave now? Most of the time they say YES, and I command them to leave the person, in the name of Jesus.

Sometimes you get a really tough one who defiantly says he is still not going to leave. On this kind, I also say:

In the name of Jesus, I shrink THE BOX to fit like a body glove. I ask you, Lord, to boil the Blood in THE BOX.

I give him one more chance to leave the person. If he refuses, I say:

I am going to leave you in THE BOX until you beg to come out.

One time we spent four hours trying to get ONE demon OUT. We followed the above, and in two weeks, the demon did, in fact, beg to be cast OUT.

The natural mind cannot understand these spiritual things. How can Jesus live INSIDE of us? He does. How can demons live INSIDE of us? They do. How can an invisible BOX trap demons? It does.

LEAVE THESE GODLY BOARDS, THOU FILTHY REFUSE OF THE LORD!
                    Honey, I'll take care of your box anytime

Comment

Originally posted by ~Satan~ View Post
                      Somebody left the gates of HELL open and a good half of my sinners got out
                      I can't really decide whether or not I like you; I expect the jury will be out on that one for a while (not that you'll care). I do appreciate the humour in your persona, so don't think I don't, although I have a few things to say to you, Sir. Just so that we understand each other.

1) Impersonating a God is offensive and is a serious thing.
                      2) Slandering the name of a God, and/or besmirching the reputation of a God by portraying Him/Her to be anything other than who and what He/She is, is also offensive and a serious thing.

I would prefer that, if you absolutely have to impersonate a God, you would at least portray Him as He really is, and not as certain monotheistic religions have made Him out to be.

All that aside, welcome to the forum. I look forward to reading through your posts.
                      This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN

Comment

HELLO SATAN SEND ALL THESE HALF-LUKEWARM BAPTISTS TO THE HELL THEY DESERVE ...BUNCH OF GOSSIPS JUST LIKE MY 2 AUNTS YOU HAVE THERE IN THE PITS WITH YOU MAY THEY BURN FOREVER...AND YES SATAN I FIGIVE YOU BEFORE MY SCREWED UP FAMILY FOR THEM TELLING ME THE BAPTIST LIES THEY HAVE SENT FORTH I FORGIVE YOU FOR STEALING MY VERY SOUL...SO SENDF OUT YOUR NEW MESSENGAR IN THE WAYS OF THE DARK ONE PRAISE AND HAIL GOES TO SATAN

Comment

No one over the age of 12 misspells messenger.
                          May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
                            No one over the age of 12 misspells messenger.
                            But something or someone being "half-lukewarm" is an interesting concept though.
                            Psalm 81:10:
                            I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
                            open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Comment

Re: Hey! I'm behind quota here, can you direct me to some $inners?

Lev.18:22
                              Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Comment

Re: Hey! I'm behind quota here, can you direct me to some $inners?

Originally posted by nyancat97 View Post
                                That way.

Enjoy your eternity.
                                Bible boring? Nonsense!
                                Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                                You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Working...
                                X