X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Former witch looking for Jesus!

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
    Hello and welcome to our friendly forums! How wonderful for you to have such a tangible and unmistakable sign as proof that Jesus watches over you all the time! Most people have forgotten this, and only think about Him when they need something, not thinking that Jesus is always there, always watching! Always!

Have you started reading the Holy Bible yet? You should! It's God's love letter just to you (well, and to me, and to everyone, but it's still personal in a mysterious way if you don't think too hard about it)!
    You look fat as shit lol
    Luke 14:26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

Comment

Originally posted by Mathdebate View Post
      You look fat as shit lol
      And you look like an idiot, You probably think you're being a clever little boy. But trust me we will be the ones having the last laugh

Have fun burning in hell, trash

Comment

Originally posted by Mathdebate View Post
        You look fat as...
        How dare you unbraid my dear friend Sister Etheldreda like that!

Do you think that looks are the most important thing about a True Christian™ woman like Mary?? Do you know how many healthy Christian children Mary has blessed her proud husband with? Do you know what it's like to have childbirth ruin your figure...what deep lines of worry caring for little ones etches in even the most devout mother's face? Do you know how a devout mother like Mary will sacrifice all her clothing allowance on the wee ones, buying only the cheapest and most unstylish "factory seconds" for herself?

How can you be so cruel?

Comment

Originally posted by 13th_Disciple View Post
          I know as a woman I will hardly be able to get *anything* done right compared to a man
          Do you have your husband's permission for being here?
          5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
          To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
          James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

13th_Disciple, are you sure you are really ready to leave your coven? Being a Christian means no more cauldron stuff and ESPECIALLY no more 'fur trading' or 'bumping bushes' with your other witch friends.

Comment

Working...
            X