X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15 year old SLUT refuses to apologize for getting raped!

This is how one properly deals with a 15 year old slut who refuses to apologize for seducing an innocent man: "Teen girl was raped, impregnated by fellow church-member & then forced to apologize".

Unfortunately this whore has now turned to Satan:
    A woman who says she was raped and impregnated as a 15-year-old by a member of her church - and then forced to read a letter of apology aloud to the congregation - is now seeking justice from the courts.
    This prostitute even abandoned her God given child!

I blame the parents. They clearly didn't properly raise this harlot. She also refuses to marry her rapist, even though God clearly demands it!

Deuteronomy 22:28-29 "If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found; Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days."
    5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
    To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
    James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Re: 15 year old SLUT refuses to apologize for getting raped!

I am beginning to wonder if it was wanton adultery.
    The best way to turn a dishwasher into a snowblower. . . . .
    Give her a shovel.
    Proverbs 5:19 A husband's commandment! And wives must comply.
    19Let her be as the loving hind and pleasant roe; let her breasts satisfy thee at all times; and be thou ravished always with her love.

Comment

Do we know how she was dressed?
      sigpic

Winging our Way Across the World for The Lord!

God Bless John Boehner and God Bless the Grand Old Party!

Barack Hussein Obama is not My President!!!

Comment

I'm sorry...and I really don't want another infraction...but....

why should she apologize for have been raped? She's the victim I'd say, no?

I really hope you all stay cool, love God etc .
        Titus 2:4 : That they may teach the young women to bee sober, to LOUE their husbands, to LOUE their children.

(What every girl really wants in her heart, so I'm cool with this. And have a really nice happy day )

Comment

Originally posted by Marisa L Sanchez View Post
          I'm sorry...and I really don't want another infraction...but....

I really hope you all stay cool, love God etc .

My Lord, have you ever even READ the Bible?

Originally posted by Deuteronomy 22:28-29
          If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;

Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.
          She obviously seduced him, he was a married Christian! A married Christian wouldn't rape some slut unless she seduced him, that's what his wife is for!
          sigpic

Comment

Of course not. It is impossible to rape a properly dressed Christian girl. So she must have been half naked when she seduced that poor man into having sex with her.
            To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
            James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by Capt. A. Portway View Post

My Lord, have you ever even READ the Bible?

She obviously seduced him, he was a married Christian! A married Christian wouldn't rape some slut unless she seduced him, that's what his wife is for!
              Ok sorry, no I haven't read the RIGHT Bible - is there an online version I can start on until I can get a real one?!

Really sorry. I really DO want to learn. Can I ask you all to be patient with me?

Thanks.
              Titus 2:4 : That they may teach the young women to bee sober, to LOUE their husbands, to LOUE their children.

(What every girl really wants in her heart, so I'm cool with this. And have a really nice happy day )

Comment

Ok sorry, no I haven't read the RIGHT Bible - is there an online version I can start on until I can get a real one?!

Really sorry. I really DO want to learn. Can I ask you all to be patient with me?

Thanks.
                You can ask, but don't push me girly. For an online King James Bible, go to http://www.biblegateway.com.

Just make darn certain your preferences are set to the KJV 1611 or you might as well be reading the phone book!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Capt. A. Portway View Post
                  You can ask, but don't push me girly. For an online King James Bible, go to http://www.biblegateway.com.

Just make darn certain your preferences are set to the KJV 1611 or you might as well be reading the phone book!

Thank you, really, thanks.

I'll get started now. I can't sleep anyway, (2.20am), really humid warm night here. I'm dreading the summer.

Anyway, I'll get started on the KJV1612 - what about questions?
                  Should I just post them here?

Comment

Thank you, really, thanks.

I'll get started now. I can't sleep anyway, (2.20am), really humid warm night here. I'm dreading the summer.

Anyway, I'll get started on the KJV1612 - what about questions?
                    Should I just post them here?

1611!!

And please use the search function instead of asking questions that have been answered over and over again.
                    Professor of Creation Science and Flood Geology at Landover Baptist University

sigpic

Sodomites! Stop being gay TODAY!

Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls. James 1:21

Comment

Anyway, I'll get started on the KJV1612 - what about questions? Should I just post them here?
                      No. If you don't get it just read it again and again until you do. If that doesn't help get deep on your knees and pray to Jesus for guidance.

Comment

OK. Understood.

Comment

I guess that she's lucky that the rapist wasn't forced to marry her.
                          May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

This all could have been avoided with a chastity belt I sense a whore!

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
                              I guess that she's lucky that the rapist wasn't forced to marry her.
                              It is a tradegy that these girls do not get to marry the man who introduced them to the rape activity. There was no mention of whether she was betrothed or otherwise promised out to somebody else? God is very clear that then she should have been killed. I can't find anything in The Bible about reading letters of apology. I am also concerned that her father might have been a Pastor. That "church" (whatever it was) sounds verry flufffy bunnnnee to me. Here is Deuteronomy 22 (I've highlighted verse 24).

Comment

Working...
                              X