X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Jesus Is Not A Joo!

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    All the more reason to believe that He is not a damned joo. Jesus would never want the entire Christian Faith to crumble, now would he?
    Perhaps not, but now that you mention it, I couldn't really tell. As his follower, of course I don't want Christianity to crumble. However sometimes the things that pertain within the mind of Christ differs from the stuff that I'd like it to be. Hence if it is in his will that he chooses to holistically abolish the entire Christianity and make me an atheist, then by all mean it is all in his power to do it. Fortunately though that hasn't happened so far, and by the will of his glory majesty king Jesus, I'm not an atheist. Because if I am, then I'm sure you'd see my face in the 6'o clock news being guilty for spreading AIDS towards the population.
    Job 38:11 And said, Hitherto shalt thou come, but no further: and here shall thy proud waves be stayed.

Comment

Originally posted by WashedWithHisBlood View Post
      Perhaps not, but now that you mention it, I couldn't really tell. As his follower, of course I don't want Christianity to crumble. However sometimes the things that pertain within the mind of Christ differs from the stuff that I'd like it to be. Hence if it is in his will that he chooses to holistically abolish the entire Christianity and make me an atheist, then by all mean it is all in his power to do it. Fortunately though that hasn't happened so far, and by the will of his glory majesty king Jesus, I'm not an atheist. Because if I am, then I'm sure you'd see my face in the 6'o clock news being guilty for spreading AIDS towards the population.
      Jesus (pbuh) was both a Jew and a Muslim. He was a prophet to the Jews. I hope that you will study for yourself and come to see this. I used to be like you, but it is foolish to deny the obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by Izmael ibn Ibrahim View Post
        I used to be like you,
        You used to be like me you said?... Well by the grace of God, I hope I'm not gonna become like you.
        Job 38:11 And said, Hitherto shalt thou come, but no further: and here shall thy proud waves be stayed.

Comment

Jesus (pbuh) was both a Jew and a Muslim. He was a prophet to the Jews. I hope that you will study for yourself and come to see this. I used to be like you, but it is foolish to deny the obvious.
          Jesus was a mudslime?

I'm pretty sure that Jesus never chugged urine, but I've only read the Bible about 11 times so I might've missed it.

YiC (NOT BIN LADEN),

Zech
          sigpic

Comment

Please show us where in the Holy Bible you read Jesus bows to mecca.

Thank you.
            Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
              Please show us where in the Holy Bible you read Jesus bows to mecca.

Thank you.
              Nowhere. Jesus (pbuh) lived a long time before the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). But he did bow himself on the ground like we do in submission to Allah.
              Matthew 26:39
              And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.

He was a muslim in the literal sense of the word because he submitted to the will of Allah.
              John 6:38
              For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.

Jesus (pbuh) encouraged us all to be Muslims. Those who do the will of Allah are his brothers and sisters.
              Mark 3:31-35
              For whosoever shall do the will of God, the same is my brother, and my sister, and mother.

Comment

I think I've had just about as much as I can take from you, shine.

All those verses mention GOD, not 'allah'. Mohammed wasn't spreading his filthy lies and raping young girls until centuries after Jesus's resurrection. To suggest Jesus was a filthy, degenerate muslim is blasphemy. You know what GOD does to blasphemers?

"And he that blasphemeth the name of the Lord, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him: as well the stranger, as he that is born in the land, when he blasphemeth the name of the Lord, shall be put to death." Leviticus 24:16.

Who do you think you are kidding, dumbass?

YBIC

Comment

Nowhere. Jesus (pbuh) lived a long time before the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). But he did bow himself on the ground like we do in submission to Allah.
                  Matthew 26:39
                  And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.

He was a muslim in the literal sense of the word because he submitted to the will of Allah.
                  John 6:38
                  For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.

Jesus (pbuh) encouraged us all to be Muslims. Those who do the will of Allah are his brothers and sisters.
                  Mark 3:31-35
                  For whosoever shall do the will of God, the same is my brother, and my sister, and mother.

And where do you find the moon god allah was the "Father" who sent Him? Your connecting dots that do not exist is rather rude and inconsiderate, and more than a little bit of a threat, towards True Christians™.

Why not confess your sins and open your heart to the real Jesus? The one you had been taught of before was clearly a fabrication of someone's imagination. The One True Jesus will never forsake you if you seek Him sincerely.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

And by the way, there aren't 'five pillars of islam', there is only one. It was the shrivelled up 'pillar' between mohammed's legs that he used to rape children.

YBIC

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew Hopkins View Post
                      And by the way, there aren't 'five pillars of islam', there is only one. It was the shrivelled up 'pillar' between mohammed's legs that he used to rape children.

YBIC
                      I find this statement to be accurate, basing myself on my own religious experience - Jesus told me.

YIC

Comment

I thought Jesus was a Christian

Comment

Why not confess your sins and open your heart to the real Jesus? The one you had been taught of before was clearly a fabrication of someone's imagination. The One True Jesus will never forsake you if you seek Him sincerely.
                          I was taught the same things about Jesus (pigs be upon him) that you teach here. I didn’t fabricate him, I believed what the Bible said. But I didn’t realise then that the message of the Bible had been corrupted over time. If your understanding of Jesus (pigs be upon him) and the Bible was correct, then yes it would have impossible for me to lose my faith in Christianity and become a Muslim.

John 10:27-29
                          My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: and I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

Thankyou for proving my point.

Comment

I was taught the same things about Jesus (pigs be upon him) that you teach here. I didn’t fabricate him, I believed what the Bible said. But I didn’t realise then that the message of the Bible had been corrupted over time. If your understanding of Jesus (pigs be upon him) and the Bible was correct, then yes it would have impossible for me to lose my faith in Christianity and become a Muslim.

John 10:27-29
                            My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: and I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

Thankyou for proving my point.
                            The only point I proved, dear, is that you were never Saved©, and safely tucked into His hand, in the first place.

There is still time.

And please mind your manners when talking about the LORD Jesus Christ.

Comment

You were never Saved©, and safely tucked into His hand, in the first place.

There is still time.
                              I know this is your understanding of the Bible, and it used to me mine, but the Bible is contradictory on the matter.
                              Hebrews 6:4-6
                              4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,
                              5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,
                              6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.
                              According this passage it is possible to be saved and then fall away, in which case it is too late for me.

Comment

I know this is your understanding of the Bible, and it used to me mine, but the Bible is contradictory on the matter.
                                It is not contradictory, you were just weak in your faith, thus you never were a Christian. From God's point of view you were a heathen that turned into a different kind of heathen.

As said before, it's still not too late for you to repent and be saved.

Comment

Working...
                                X