X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hi

Originally posted by -Caron- View Post
    Like I said, I've never had sex, so how am I a whore?
    No one is buying it, Sierra.

Shouldn't you be dancing around a pole right now or something?
    Praise and worship with Pastor Will. Services at 9 a.m., 11 a.m. and 6 p.m.

Contact me. pastorwillsampson at gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson View Post
      No one is buying it, Sierra.

Shouldn't you be dancing around a pole right now or something?
      1. My name is Caron, not Sierra.
      2. I only dance for my boyfriend.

Comment

I only dance for my boyfriend...
        Satan.

Comment

Originally posted by Born Again Bob View Post
          Satan.
          LOL that would be epic.

Comment

Ms. Caron, please remember that you are speaking to True Christians, the most Godly people on earth!

What would be considered relatively chaste in the secular world (one boyfriend for five years with no coitus) is unfathomable harlotry in Freehold, Iowa.

Isn't it nice for at least one place on earth to be of GOD? I think so!
            The vine is dried up, and the fig tree languisheth; the pomegranate tree, the palm tree also, and the apple tree, even all the trees of the field, are withered: because joy is withered away from the sons of men.~Joel 1:12

Comment

Originally posted by Cursed View Post
              Isn't it nice for at least one place on earth to be of GOD? I think so!
              I guess it is nice for Christians to have a place where they can be themselves. I think we all deserve that.

Comment

I guess it is nice for Christians to have a place where they can be themselves. I think we all deserve that.
                Good. So now that you understand what we've been saying from the first post, GET THEE HENCE!

Go back to the strip club and leave us alone with Jesus.
                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                  Good. So now that you understand what we've been saying from the first post, GET THEE HENCE!

Go back to the strip club and leave us alone with Jesus.
                  How can I go "back" to a strip club if I have never been there?

Comment

How can I go "back" to a strip club if I have never been there?
                    Come on now, it's time to stop the lies. We've got a preliminary file from the DOF on you, and we know that your real name is Sierra, and that you work as a stripper at some sleazy club in Poland.
                    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

• Re: Hi

Hi there, Sierra! Or Caron. Which do you prefer?

What would you like to know about Jesus?

Please don't worry too much about Born Again Bob. He's fresh from leading a week-long Revivial, and has been quite full of the Spirit the last couple of days. I'm not sure how much experience the Welsh have with the Spirit, but it can make a man rather difficult to understand, at least to those who have not equally imbibed Christ's Love.
                      Bible boring? Nonsense!
                      Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                      You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                        Come on now, it's time to stop the lies. We've got a preliminary file from the DOF on you, and we know that your real name is Sierra, and that you work as a stripper at some sleazy club in Poland.
                        Haha, ok, I'll play along.

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
                        Hi there, Sierra! Or Caron. Which do you prefer?.
                        Sierra is fine.

Comment

Instead of adding '(stage name "Sierra") to my username, can you just change it to Sierra? That would be easier for a stupid slut like me to remember.

Comment

Originally posted by -Caron-(stage name "Sierra") View Post
                            ... a stupid slut like me ...
                            I don't understand why you'd take the easy way through life, earning your living on your back with legs raised mockingly towards God. Sure, you might be able to get upwards of $25 a ride now... but give yourself a few years and you'll be lucky to get pocket change. Why can't you think ahead? Didn't your parents raise you right?
                            sigpic
                            Revelations 6:16
                            "And said to the mountains and rocks,
                            Fall on us, and hide us from the face
                            of him that sitteth on the throne,
                            and from the wrath of the Lamb"

Comment

Originally posted by -Caron-(stage name "Sierra") View Post
                              Sierra is fine.
                              What would you like to learn about Jesus?
                              Bible boring? Nonsense!
                              Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                              You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Originally posted by barton View Post
                                Didn't your parents raise you right?
                                My parents weren't around much, and they ignored me when they were around.

Comment

Working...
                                X