X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote for Donald Trump 2016!

Donald Trump: I'm Christian, Pro-life, Against Gay Marriage & So For The Death Penalty!

Re: Vote for Donald Trump 2016!

I love an articulate politician, the clarity of his speaking style is outstanding.

I think this guy has the direction we need in America
    Psalm 137:8-9 O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.
    Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

sigpic

Comment

"I am so for the death penalty..."

I like how he leaves it up to us the listener to finish the thought. It makes me feel empowered, like I'm part of this discussion at a national level.

I am so for the death penalty that I would allow thirty innocent men die in order to see one guilty man get what's comming to him.
      Leviticus 13:40 And the man whose hair is fallen off his head, he is bald; yet is he clean.

Comment

What this country needs is Trump Death Row, a privitized solution to the Big Government prison system.

Comment

I have a feeling in my heart that when Godly Donald Trump kept repeating "I am so for the death penalty", he was referring to the previously mentioned abortionists and homosexuals!

Comment

Donald Trump owns Gambling Houses and Hotels frequented by high class whores with their sugar daddies plus he's been DIVORCED TWICE and two of his wifes were from godless european countries. My hubby does not trust Donald Trump therefore I am also obliged not to trust him.

Comment

If not Trump, then somebody. Even he admits that!

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

I think Sarah Palin is what we need for president. Trump would be a great candidate for running mate though.

PALIN-TRUMP 2016.
                "Become a Christian and get a job or leave America NOW!"

Somehow that just sounds right!

5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

I am so excited to see this support for Donald. His enthusiasm for the death penalty is political gold.

Even though Donald have never said he is a Born Again Christian, all Born Again Christians support the death penalty. He has moved into the Christian elite.

When he raises his two arms in victory, we will all know we were on his team from the start.
                  Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                    If not Trump, then somebody. Even he admits that!

"It has to be somebody!"

Trump is somebody!
                    Leviticus 13:40 And the man whose hair is fallen off his head, he is bald; yet is he clean.

Comment

Originally posted by Godfly View Post
                      "It has to be somebody!"

Trump is somebody!
                      I like the way he articulates the truth. In that video, he also said about Syria, "Russia is putting things there."

That's incrediable!! Why hasn't the President told us this? Without Donald letting us in on what is really happening, we'd still be in the dark as to specific role of Russia in Syria.
                      Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

I am watching this debate with interest from Godless Europistan - as I write, I can hear the bells of the evening call to prayer from the Catlick minarets - and wonder what, if anything, we can do to help Mr Trump achieve his destiny.

I realize that we have to be very, very careful. Some of you may remember that in 2004 the commie British rag "The Grauniad" ran a campaign to try and get the good voters of Clark County, Ohio, to vote Democrat. The idea was that its readers (those of them who can read - the majority just buy it to look at the pictures of naked women) should email selected Ohio voters with instructions on how to vote. More than 11,000 arrogant, misguided and insane Brits signed up.

The result of this is a matter of record: an overwhelming vote for George W. Bush, the greatest president the US has ever known. The response of the good people of Clark County is worth remembering. I would cut and paste, but there is rather too much cussing involved for these Godly forums.

So, if we are to help, we need to take care. Would it be a good idea to follow The Graun's lead and start a campaign for Europeons to tell Americans to vote Democrat, thus assuring Mr Trump's victory?

It may seem a little early to be thinking about this, but 2016 will be upon us before we know it - unless, as we all pray, we are called to GLORY before then.

YiC
                        AW
                        2 Timothy 3:16

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Comment

Originally posted by Attila's Wife View Post
                          I am watching this debate with interest from Godless Europistan - as I write, I can hear the bells of the evening call to prayer from the Catlick minarets - and wonder what, if anything, we can do to help Mr Trump achieve his destiny.
                          You could always take your next vacation at a Trump resort. That would help to build up the war chest for his 2016 run.
                          The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

Originally posted by WWJDnow View Post
                            You could always take your next vacation at a Trump resort. That would help to build up the war chest for his 2016 run.
                            I think I would prefer to just send him the money, and avoid the vacation.
                            2 Timothy 3:16

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Comment

I could not agree with this more. When Trump opted out of the rate in 2012, I was incredibly worried for the health of America, and rightly so. If Trump had been elected, everything that Obama managed to ruin with his anti-Christ ways would be overruled.
                              John 16:33

"These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world."

Comment

Working...
                              X