X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free to a Good Home

It looks like someone threw away this perfectly good black kid.

He's a tad young - but I'm sure if you start training him now he could get real good at shinnin' shoes and tap dancing.

Attached Files
    sigpic

Tweet me Here
    My GODLY Bio Here

Re: Free to a Good Home

Originally posted by Daisy Mae Johnson View Post
    It looks like someone threw away this perfectly good black kid.

He's a tad young but I'm sure if you start now he could get real good at shinnin' shoes and tap dancing.

If you throw in a couple fifty pound sacks of premium Nigglet Chow™, I'll take him!

Comment

No doubt there is a budding Buddy Bradley, Alvin Ailey, or a future Sammy Davis Jr. in the can. The clue here is that he has some watermelon in his hand. Once they have tasted fresh watermelon or a bucket of KFC they become finicky and refuse to eat the Nigglet Chow™, and it can get expensive to raise them.
      Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
      brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
      ...and get off my lawn
      sigpic

Comment

I'm not so sure about this. It looks rather uppity and no doubt has been put in the container for a good reason.

Could he be a nascent rapist, I wonder?

YIC
        1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
          I'm not so sure about this. It looks rather uppity and no doubt has been put in the container for a good reason.
          When my children give me "the look" like that, I find a bit of creative discipline for a few hours or days sets them straight.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Sister daisy, dear:

Could I take him in? My husband is looking for a new Negro to take in and train. After all, whites are superior. Genesis 9:25 "And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren."

YiC,
            Elizabeth
            "Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands." Proverbs 14:1

Comment

He does look like a fine young buck, and I am tempted to adopt the child for help around the Porter home, when it matures. And he looks quite healthy for a Negro infant. 6-months old I am guessing by his height?

But there are considerations with the colored that aren't always so apparent, and I need to make sure it would not be a losing investment.

We don't fry foods anymore in the Porter home. My health won't allow any greasy menus. I imagine I could buy a small Fry-Daddy and deep-fry some chicken wings in lard from time to time to accommodate its dietary needs.

But we cannot afford to spend 5 dollars per pound on melons, out of season. And I understand this is a staple of the Negro diet. And I don't like or enjoy many greens. Collards I cannot digest.

And of course, there will be legal costs as well. Juvenile detention and court fees. Bail for narcotics arrests. The steep price for drug rehabilitation. Restitution orders for burglary and theft.

I'll draft a spreadsheet on the kitchen table tonight and discuss with Mrs. Porter to see if this is the right investment for us, and will let you know by the end of the week.

In Christ, my Sister in Christ.
              Matthew 19:14 "But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."

sigpic

Comment

I like this one. I would pay $3.50 for him.
                May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

I have always heard that jigaboos are the sturdiest of livestock, with large muscles and purple gums. Why is this one sitting in a bucket. Is it sick?

Surely you are not bleaching it. If the lighter skin is not authentic I would consider that an unethical selling practice.
                  The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

I'd like to retract my bid. Its always tempting to take in a stray, but they don't stay cute forever. Take Emmanuel Lewis for example:

Before

After

Comment

Looks like an online auction:

Brother Nobar - $3.50. Withdrawn.

Me - $0.50

Any other offers?
                      sigpic

Comment

This one started out pretty cute, too:

and ended up like:

but if slavery weren't illegal under secular law, he would have made his owner a lot of money.
                        sigpic

Comment

I bid $1. I have rats under my house and need something small to catch and kill them. He can eat the rats to stay alive.
                          5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                          To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                          James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Farmer View Post
                            Looks like an online auction:

Brother Nobar - $3.50. Withdrawn.

Me - $0.50

Any other offers?
                            I got it wrong. It was Brother Hammer who withdrew a supposed bid. Not Brother Nobar. Which means Nobar's bid of $3.50 still stands, I think. Sorry Brother Cranky. Do you up want to date your bid?
                            sigpic

Comment

While it may be a lot for a negro, I'll bid 5.00. We could definitely use a niglet in the Mitch household, what with us just moving in and all.
                              Psalm 53:1
                              The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.

Comment

Working...
                              X