• Show
Clear All

Re: Angry Birds: The SEX Training Game that is DESTROYING America

debauch of the masturbatrix

<- please do not click

Comment

Originally posted by Gabriel Reproba View Post
      if you think masturbating your way into hell isn't a hurtful thing, you have some screwed up ideas about what hurts!
      If masturbating hurts you are doing it wrong.

Jesus loves you seriously bigtime. He’d hug you until your eyeballs exploded out of your skull if he ever met you. He’d windsurf across oceans of dead Nazis which he personally slaughtered just to tell you that your new haircut is the bee’s knees. Jesus is like the monster truck of love and you are an old Geo Metro which he will roar his massive engine over and crush your pathetic fiberglass frame into a crumpled heap. Praise Jesus, especially when it’s sunny outside because Jesus would totally be cool with you praising while you get a nice tan.

- Ecclesiastes xii.7

Comment

So bascially because some birds are wearing some helmets they are nazis? O rly? I see your ''logic'' there.

And just because you move your finger around the screen doesn't mean it's that, it's a touch screen game. Are you mad?

And that christmas version of the game isn't mocking jesus, he's just celebriting christmas.

And just because they are wearing costumes doesn't make them furries, calm down you really have some problems if you think like that. Nobody in the whole world looks at games like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Microzoy View Post
          So bascially because some birds are wearing some helmets they are nazis?
          They are not just "some" helmets, they are Nazi helmets.

And just because you move your finger around the screen doesn't mean it's that, it's a touch screen game. Are you mad?
          Did you even bother to actually read my posting?

And that christmas version of the game isn't mocking jesus, he's just celebriting christmas.
          Christmas is about celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ. How is some America hating bird a proper way to celebrate?

And just because they are wearing costumes doesn't make them furries
          Of course it does. Why else would someone wear an animal costume?

, calm down you really have some problems if you think like that. Nobody in the whole world looks at games like that.
          Well, most people I know agree with me completely on this, so you are clearly wrong there!
          5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
          To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
          James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
            They are not just "some" helmets, they are Nazi helmets.

Did you even bother to actually read my posting?

Christmas is about celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ. How is some America hating bird a proper way to celebrate?

Of course it does. Why else would someone wear an animal costume?

Well, most people I know agree with me completely on this, so you are clearly wrong there!
            They are nazi helmets? What have you been smoking? And even though ''IF'' they were nazis what's the problem, you are nothing worse then them? ''Get your daughter raped because they are useless and just whine when you hit them with a book'', ''Ban all games since they look bad just because i have some perverted thoughs.''

That bird isn't real, do you really think that there is some bird that is against America? Just because you think this game makes America poor and makes China rich.. ((uhm yeah right that makes sense?)) doesn't make him an america hating bird. It's a game, you really have some problems if you think so.

They would be wearing animal costumes because they are advertising Angry birds. No, i won't say more if you can't get that in your small brain.

And no i don't think most people agree since this is the most selled App on the Iphone. And let me guess you will say that the Iphone learns people to be satan's slaves. HUHU.

Comment

Originally posted by Microzoy View Post
              They are nazi helmets?
              Duh! How many times do I have to repeat that before it sinks into that stupid head of yours.

What have you been smoking?
              I don't smoke. Smoking is for hippies.

Ban all games since they look bad
              I am glad that you are finally getting it.

That bird isn't real
              Duh! Of course it is not real, it is a video game.

i don't think
              Yes, that is very clear.
              5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
              To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
              James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

This is outrageous. I have read all of the minecraft thread, and then I read this. They are just games to entertain people! They have no connections to Satan or evil.

Whats the connection of the helmets on the pigs and Nazi's, I wear I gray helmet when I play football or lacross, does that make me a Nazi? No.

I have played minecraft, and I am planning on buying angry birds, I find nothing wrong with them, even my father plays angry birds, and before you start talking about my father let me tell you about him. Hes Roman Catholic, he respects his wife, he has never cheated, he is a Freemason, and he has raised a son (myself) who loves Jesus, loves to persue academics, and loves to persue a better life. Now I think we can my say my father is a pretty good man. So if my dad who we established is a good man plays a game like angry birds, I do not see anything wrong with it.

Also, how on earth does the motion over the screen simulate female masturbation. In that case you can say the track pad on my laptop simulates female masturbation, or that typing simulates fingering someone in the anus.

Going over to the biological facts (biology in a baptist forum what have I done?). Masturbation (and sex) before a point of climax can be considered a cardiovascular workout. So people even have sex to exercise. At the point of climax chemicals are released from your brain which are a "reward" chemical. These chemicals can help prevent acne, and even help increase awareness. How in anyway shape or form OTHER THAN FROM YOUR SCRIPTURE can you find masturbation or sex bad?

The way I see it, God wants us to be part of his creation, so he makes sex something we want. In wanting sex we help keep the humane race going. Also why would God give us the feeling of pleasure and love if we were suppose to not express it? Why would he give men a penis if we were not to use it?

I am a Roman Catholic, I go to church every Sunday. My pastor has touched me. I am now sexually attracted to children. I am planning on defending the country you love so much with my life in a few years. Please note when someone makes the slightest stereotype towards you guys, you say don't be stereotypical, yet you stereotype the Catholic church, Muslims, Blacks, Mexicans, Homosexuals, and the list goes on.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazing Troll View Post
                  I am a Roman Catholic, I go to church every Sunday. My pastor has touched me. I am now sexually attracted to children. I am planning on defending the country you love so much with my life in a few years.
                  That's disgusting.
                  Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Below is further proof of the depravity of Angry Birds.
                    Please be aware that these images may cause you some distress.

The position of the 'finger' alone is enough to make you puke. Not only are our children being brainwashed by demonic Finns, but instructional information on how to 'play' is an affront to any True Christian™.
                    Please note I post these only to educate - notice on the last image, the Satanic representation of a large eagle, this is indicative of the Satanic conversion of American children that the finns hope to achieve.

These are not safe for work, not safe for anything therefore please exercise discretion before you scroll to the images

Notice the metaphorical representation of the 'finger'.

What do you think the 'pig' in the crosshairs represent here?

The most disturbing of all;

Last edited by Liam the ex-drunk; 09-19-2012, 09:50 AM.
                    Matthew 10:34
                    Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Comment

Posting in an epic thread.

Comment

I can sincerely say all of this is true brothers and sisters, with great shame I have a confession to make.

During my 9 month sinful binge I did play this game several times and I swear it changes you. it brings over such a feeling I can not begin to explain. Every time I fingered those birds, every time I touched that screen.

I am so so ashamed of myself for saying this. I have since repented and cried night after sleepless night, praying for forgiveness. I locked myself in my prayer cupboard and stayed there for hours on end seeking God's forgiveness. I can now say I have broken this sinful addiction that is this sodomite game but you have to all be aware of this.

All of you newcomers and those who have not yet given your lives to Jesus, ask yourselves. Would you rather risk an eternity in hell for a few moments of pleasure playing this satanic game? Please, I beg you all, do NOT play this game and if you have pray that it is not too late for you.

God bless you all.
                        Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone, and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup. (Psalm 11:6)

GOD HATES FAGS
                        Romans 1:18-32, 1 Corinthians 6:9-11, 1 Timothy 1:8-11, Jude 7, etc
                        DEATH PENALTY FOR FAGS

WHITE AND PROUD

Comment

Hate-filled rant removed.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazing Troll View Post
                            even my father plays angry birds, and before you start talking about my father let me tell you about him. Hes Roman Catholic
                            There's you problem. I thought I smelled some of that cat-o-lick influence in your judgment. Its not to late, you can still try to convince him to become Baptist, and maybe even a True Christian™ . You can convert and maybe become one too.
                            1Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee: 2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:
                            3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed. Genesis 12:1-3

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                              That's disgusting.
                              I agree with you 100% Pastor Ezekiel.
                              Philippians 4:4

Rejoice in the Lord and you will be blessed by him.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish_Sinner View Post
                                The most disturbing of all;

[ATTACH]15023[/ATTACH]
                                Hey which level is this one?

Comment

Working...
                                X