X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Fox - pervert Norwegian furries are after YOUR children!

Originally posted by FurryFag View Post
    Wait, sir, I didn't post that. Somebody must be hacking my account. I am sorry for the damage done. The DJ part is real, but take into account that I love what I do, even if it goes against natural everything you belive in. I do go to church, and my pastor said its ok that I DJ. He said "As long you are happy, then do what you love."
    No one is "hacking" your account, dear. If you are embarrassed about what you thought and did, that's the Holy Spirit trying to reach out to you, encouraging you to realize what a colossal dolt you've been you're whole life without Christ deep in your heart. Now is the time for confession! Today is a great day for Redemption!
    Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
      No one is "hacking" your account, dear. If you are embarrassed about what you thought and did, that's the Holy Spirit trying to reach out to you, encouraging you to realize what a colossal dolt you've been you're whole life without Christ deep in your heart. Now is the time for confession! Today is a great day for Redemption!
      Nope, not lying. I haven't been on this site in weeks! O_O
      This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN

Comment

Originally posted by FurryFag View Post
        I do go to church, and my pastor said its ok that I DJ. He said "As long you are happy, then do what you love."
        i hate when people make blanket statements like this. your pastor probably never said this in fact i doubt whether you even have a pastor.

salvation has nothing to do with happiness. maybe your pastor is from the church of satan?
        May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by IreneS View Post
          My eyes! Such intolerant abuse from FurryFag!
          Career as a dj? That isn't a career! It's peddling Satan, nothing more, nothing less.
          DON'T HIDE BEHIND THAT SCREEN AND SAY IT TO MY FACE! IN FACT, IF HELPING PEOPLE AT PARTIES BY SELECTING MUSIC THAT THE PEOPLE WANT TO HEAR OR THAT YOU ENJOY IS CONSIDERED "SATANIC", THEN I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY! If hiding behind "justice" what you do, then fight in real life with justice by your side and support it! Don't badmouth people's hobbies just because they look bad according to your eyes. What did Jesus do to Matthew in the new testament? Asked him to join Him, not say "you're going to hell, have fun". Just tell him that you don't find it good, just don't call it "satanic" because it fit your view of justice.
          /end of rant. I had to say that To Be Quiet Honest. I have a lot of friends who are DJ's, and badmouthing them makes me want to stand up against that spineless claim.
          on topic. The fox yelps. And it's not a love song. None of the lyrics refer to loving a fox.
          Proverbs 6
          [16] These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
          [17] A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
          [18] An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
          [19] A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

Comment

Originally posted by soulbanana View Post
            DON'T HIDE BEHIND THAT SCREEN blah blah blah
            OK "soulbanana" whatever you say.

So brave!

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
            sigpic

Comment

I have a lot of friends who are DJ's
              I'm sure that satanworshiper like you mingle a lot with other satanists, but that does not make you lot any less hell bound, now does it.

Start reading His word today, Jesus is the only way to salvation.
              I pray for you.

Comment

DON'T HIDE BEHIND THAT SCREEN AND SAY IT TO MY FACE! IN FACT, IF HELPING PEOPLE AT PARTIES BY SELECTING MUSIC THAT THE PEOPLE WANT TO HEAR OR THAT YOU ENJOY IS CONSIDERED "SATANIC", THEN I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY! ..... blah blah blah ..... I had to say that To Be Quiet, Honest.
                You start off shouting at me, and then you tell me you're quiet? You really do live in a very strange dream world - one that is not inhabited by the Lord.

Comment

Sin just spirals and spirals down closer and closer to hell. That shameful song has been recast into a Sodom and Gomorrah version involving a dancing troupe of gaysexuals and chickabiddees dressed as foxes in the following sickening tableau of sin and general male shirtlessness.

"Come Unto Me. Put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath." (Matthew 19:14, Job 1:11).

Comment

Alex, this video locked in prayer for the rest of the afternoon. I reached for my KVJ 1611 at the very moment I recognized the fellatric look in the eye of the harlot at 0:25, staring at a crotch as the music tells us that "the elephant goes toot." Truly sickening.
                    Paying for the sins of my hateful parents since pre-birth. Jeremiah 32:18. Now cooking for Jesus as inspired by Deuteronomy 8:3.

Comment

Originally posted by Midge Murphy View Post
                      Alex, this video locked in prayer for the rest of the afternoon. I reached for my KVJ 1611 at the very moment I recognized the fellatric look in the eye of the harlot at 0:25, staring at a crotch as the music tells us that "the elephant goes toot." Truly sickening.
                      Good thinking, Midge. This video is clearly aimed towards the homosexual crowd (an increasing force in our society thanks to videos, songs, and clothing stores like these). No decent woman would be interested in that kind of man because there's no indication he would be a trusted protector and provider of children. A truly decent man has a job and doesn't take the time to prance with other sodomites in the forest. This video simply panders to the basest instincts of the homosexual man - pure and unadulterated glorification of the flesh (specifically young, healthy, strong, muscular, tight, hairless flesh).
                      Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post
                        OK "soulbanana" whatever you say.

So brave!

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
                        Come to Toronto if you please, good sir
                        That's where I live. We can continue the conversation here.
                        Proverbs 6
                        [16] These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
                        [17] A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
                        [18] An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
                        [19] A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

Comment

Come to Toronto if you please, good sir
                          That's where I live. We can continue the conversation here.
                          Please confine your queersexural advances to your precious gaming forums.

sigpic

Comment

Lmao you guys are funny. I am rolling on the ground laughing at your stupidity. Just because you are a furry does NOT mean you want/must have sex with animals. It just means you like to dress up as one. Like how you dress up to go to church. Theres nothing wrong with it. Now as to the music video, it is just a "comedy" song and no one is being hurt.
                            Leviticus 18:23 Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion.

Comment

Originally posted by Purre69 View Post
                              Just because you are a furry does NOT mean you want/must have sex with animals. It just means you like to dress up as one. Like how you dress up to go to church.
                              Excuse me? Do you seriously believe that we dress up as animals to go to church? Or are you just being disrespectful to God?

I will pray for you.

YiC
                              AW
                              2 Timothy 3:16

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Comment

Originally posted by Purre69 View Post
                                Lmao you guys are funny. I am rolling on the ground laughing at your stupidity. Just because you are a furry does NOT mean you want/must have sex with animals. It just means you like to dress up as one. Like how you dress up to go to church. Theres nothing wrong with it. Now as to the music video, it is just a "comedy" song and no one is being hurt.
                                WHAT?! No, you got it wrong. Furries are people who have sex with animals and it is forbidden in the Bible: Leviticus 18:23. And, the number in your name is obviously reffering to the noteworthy sexual position, which is oral sex and is perversion. (You should only have sex to replenish the Earth Genesis 1:28). Third, you didn't even introduce yourself. The introduction forum is located here: http://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16
                                Leviticus 18:22 Romans 1:24-27 1 Corinthians 6:9-10 1 Timothy 1:9 - 1:10 1 Timothy 1:9 - 1:10 Jude 1:7

Here is proof that homosexuality is indeed a sin, for all those out there saying otherwise. Got a problem with it? Romans 9:20

Comment

Working...
                                X