X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Chav worse than Goth

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    Praise Jesus Sister Talitha! You have just ...I mean Jesus has just given me an idea.

LBC can start a new ministry to the goth/emo/chav/whatever deathcult homers out there.
    I don't know much about chavs, but God Almighty!, Clay Aiken is in the news again, leading untold thousands of middle-age Christian homemakers away from their babies, chores and husbands. Aiken is so creepy, he makes the Baby Jesus's skin crawl.

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    By providing a clean, safe place to express themselves, we will be helping them and Jesus at the same time. And the beauty of it is, the liebrals can't complain about it! Our ministry would be no diffrent than the homers handing out free condoms to encourage sodomy, or the demoncrats handing out free needles to shoot marijuana with. PRAISE JESUS!!
    I've placed a call to our friend Jack at the White House Office of Faith-Based and Community Initiatives. This new Ministry ought to be a shoe-in to recieve big bucks from Laura's new HAY program: Helping America's Youth.
    sigpic

I loved Newt before Newt was invincible

Comment

ok ok ok u guys really need something cleared up. Right the person in the pic is a charecter from a popular british tv show little britain( being english i know this) . And yes there are chavs in england . It is part of british culture and if it bother you u can't exactly talk being american!

Comment

Originally posted by bridging-the-gap View Post
        ok ok ok u guys really need something cleared up. Right the person in the pic is a charecter from a popular british tv show little britain( being english i know this) . And yes there are chavs in england . It is part of british culture and if it bother you u can't exactly talk being american!
        Do you seriously expect us to believe that English is your first language? Come off it, Abu Hamza.
        O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

I don't need you to beleive me I am English and I don't mind if you think I am not cause you are wrong!

Comment

Whether you are English or not (it is not up to me to make that judgement) you obviously do not know what the greatest race is. It is the great, Godly American race. You said that they could not make judgements on the English subcultures because they are American, but that privilege gives them that exact right.
            Jeremiah.17.15
            Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD.

Comment

see how much a spoiled race the english and americans are always thinking we are the best well wake up cause we are not no one is the best

Comment

see how much a spoiled race the english and Americans are always thinking we are the best well wake up cause we are not no one is the best
                I have no idea what the mongrel british think, but it is quite clear that God has chosen America as His favorite country. The bounty that we enjoy comes from God, and the fact is that the entire world envies us and wishes they could be American.

Dream on. Our country is not interested in the towel heads and inbred slavs that have infested england.
                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

1) Please, please use proper punctuation and grammar! I cannot understand a word you say. It is quite obvious that English isn't your first language, otherwise you would post much more eloquently. For examples of eloquent posts, see those by Pastor Ezekiel and Pastor Al E Pistle.

Americans are obviously better, that it why they are the most powerful race in the world.
                  Jeremiah.17.15
                  Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD.

Comment

Forunately or unfortunately, something as disgusting as the chav can only exist in Britain. But I'm affraid that America is, in part, responsible for their existance.

Well. I say America, but I really mean the Nigras. These slaves and their homer hip hop have corrupted the British youth, who attempt to copy their idiotic black mannerisms instead of reading the Bible as they should be. Unless they're female. In which case they should get back to the kitchen.

Comment

Originally posted by eliot mayfield View Post
                      In doing a paper on the various ways our youth get lured into Hell bound ways, I came across this group. Brothers and sisters pray to God Almighty these folks stay in England.
                      Here are some of the sub groups:Chavs, Hoodies, Neds, Townies, Kevs, Charvers, Steeks, Spides, Bazzas, Yarcos, Ratboys, Skangers, Scutters, Janners, Stigs, Scallies, Hood Rats,

This is what a typical "Chavette" Looks like. They are unemployed and have teen sex. They are undesireable and if you see one on our soil, notifythe DOF ASAP!
                      Haha. This picture makes me laugh. This is called 'Individualism' which means that people tahri tehir own individual rights to wear and act however they wish. No amount of therapy or money can change that.

Comment

It is also a tv show called little britain the person in this picture is a charecter from the television called vicky pollard played by a man. it is an incredibly funny show.
                        Originally posted by TheConfusedOne View Post
                        Haha. This picture makes me laugh. This is called 'Individualism' which means that people tahri tehir own individual rights to wear and act however they wish. No amount of therapy or money can change that.

Comment

Originally posted by More Saved Than Thou View Post
                          Then what quarrel do you have with us? Isn't it "just our style" that we're Saved® True Christians™ (unlike you) and that we're on our way to Heaven (again, unlike you)?
                          Actually on the contrary, there are many different religions, and the religion you follow is called your background (of course you know this, you aren't uneducated), which can in fact of the matter be translated into the word 'style'. Sort of like genres of music. There is a Christian genre, is there not?
                          ~Sorry if there are any typos~

Comment

It is also a tv show called little britain the person in this picture is a charecter from the television called vicky pollard played by a man. it is an incredibly funny show.

So..........A Chav is a "Funny Man" who dresses in Womens clothes?

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
                            being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

Comment

Originally posted by Sister Talitha View Post
                              So..........A Chav is a "Funny Man" who dresses in Womens clothes?
                              Hm, actually Sister, I don't believe that is infact what that person ment. That is just whom the character is in the TV show, and that the actor is really a male.

Comment

Originally posted by La Vie Boheme View Post
                                Hm, actually Sister, I don't believe that is infact what that person ment. That is just whom the character is in the TV show, and that the actor is really a male.
                                Deuteronomy 22:5
                                The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.

This Homer is an Abomination.

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
                                being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

Comment

Working...
                                X