X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The New Jet Aircraft for Pastor Zeke Committee.

Are those tiles even marble?

Comment

Frankly I'm starting to get embarrassed by the uh, parsimony of some of the flock. Platinum and gold tithers are left to carry the load while bronze tithers and below frankly are getting away with murder, spiritually. The longer Pastor Zeke waits, the fewer souls will be saved and these will be poor people - tin tithers - so think about that.

Perhaps it's time to downgrade the lower tier seating to a harder plastic, something that will last a long time and won't need to be cleaned regularly. Another option is to increase fines for cell phone usage during sermons and confiscate refreshments brought from home instead of purchased at the concession stand.

Following Prince Charles' example, there may also be opportunities to increase revenues at the platinum level and above. Of course, platinum tithers are always valued but those wishing to demonstrate a higher spiritual commitment may elect to sponsor an honorarium. Saudi Princes, Chinese philanthropists and Russian bankers are often looking for high end spiritual cleansing, such as offered by a peerage or officially sanctioned title.
      If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole View Post
        Frankly I'm starting to get embarrassed by the uh, parsimony of some of the flock. ... The longer Pastor Zeke waits, the fewer souls will be saved and these will be poor people - tin tithers - so think about that.

Following Prince Charles' example, there may also be opportunities to increase revenues at the platinum level and above. Of course, platinum tithers are always valued but those wishing to demonstrate a higher spiritual commitment may elect to sponsor an honorarium. Saudi Princes, Chinese philanthropists and Russian bankers are often looking for high end spiritual cleansing, such as offered by a peerage or officially sanctioned title.
        Good thoughts, Brother Toole. I don't seen any reason donations to Landover Baptist, especially Pastor Zeke's airplane fund, need to be screened for the donor's motives. If Prince Charles can fund his own nonprofit with so called "dark money" why can't we? In our case money given to Landover for the purpose of disguising its source will save souls for Jesus. What could be wrong with that?
        Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
          I don't seen any reason donations to Landover Baptist, especially Pastor Zeke's airplane fund, need to be screened for the donor's motives.
          Amen! We Christians are all about forgiveness and redemption. If some of the airplane fund's donations come from ill-gotten gains, at the very least the money will be well spent. The sweet blood of Jesus washes sin from money just as easily as it washes sin from people!
          The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Rutherford View Post
            Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
            I've just found out that's a real aircraft! I thought it was a joke when I first saw it, you know – like someone had cut the middle section out and stuck the back and front together. But no!

Here though, there's space enough for a fully equipped airborne mission facility, tailored just the way it's needed to be. I believe it has plenty of power so if metal fittings were preferred (rather than lightweight plastic) that shouldn't be a problem.

Comment

Pastor Zeke should get a helicopter if he hasn't one already. Then he can install a Jesus nut.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Kate Dumbardo View Post
                Pastor Zeke should get a helicopter if he hasn't one already. Then he can install a Jesus nut.

Whoever heard of a Pastor preaching from a helicopter? How dare you. The loud noise from the blades would make it almost impossible for people to hear the Word of God from his wondrous mouth, and he has one of the godliest mouths out there. It’s even Jesus © approved.

Comment

Maybe I am old fashioned. Back in the day, we took attendance. Anyone not there, Bobby-Joe's DOF team would do a 'wellness check' and collect Tithes for failure to attend.
                  Instead of simply towing cars parked in the reserved spots and missing enameled grille emblems, collecting meager impound fees the autos are also auctioned off.
                  I have heard of a 'Green Carbon Tax' that could be instilled on all the messican wetback lawn people.
                  A meals tax on food servers.
                  Come on people, lets get creative, it is for Jesus!
                  Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                  Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                  Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                  Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                  Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                  Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Rutherford View Post
                    Whoever heard of a Pastor preaching from a helicopter? How dare you. The loud noise from the blades would make it almost impossible for people to hear the Word of God from his wondrous mouth....
                    For some pastors, not being able to hear them would a distinct improvement. Not the case with our great Pastor Zeke, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Kate Dumbardo View Post
                      We at Landover have insurance on Pastor Zeke's life. It is for an amount that has been called staggering. Even though prayer is our preferred weapon against tragedies like helicopter drive train failures, we are secular enough to count the dollars he brings in.

All that being the case, our insurance company has a lot of money hanging out there and will not allow Pastor Zeke on certain kinds of aircraft. I'm not sure about this helicopter. Looks doubtful to me.
                      Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

And let me add, Mr. Mayor, that rumors of Pastor Zeke's lessening appeal in the 12-18 age group are greatly exaggerated. I would at least think the Committee would look at his Christmas numbers this year before weighing the collections against the insurance payout. In the event something were to happen, in a helicopter, say.
                        If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel

Extra tithes this Sunday, be there!

YIC, Zeke
                          Oh, dearie me. One wonders if people are somehow distracted — not paying careful attention — and, therefore, in need of a few more reminders regarding their financial duties. We know that if they lapse in their tithes, then they are stealing from the : Almighty !

Malachi 3:8-10:
                          8 Will a man rob ? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.
                          9 Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.
                          10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

Proverbs 3:9: "Honor the with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase:"

I may be wrong (although, I doubt it), but I think that some people may be befuddled, by similar requests for money. Certainly, there is no shortage of requests from other ministers — such as this, pertaining to Jesse Duplantis:

Please say a prayer for Jesse Duplantis. I passed by our beloved preacher's mansion today and it appears it has sustained roof damage from the storm. Please send in a few extra hundred dollars this month to help him with this catastrophic incident. May the Lord bless you for your kindness

Please say a prayer for Jesse Duplantis - I passed by our beloved preacher's mansion today and it appears it has sustained roof damage from the storm. Please send

Or, this, from Jesse, himself:

“I honestly believe this. That the reason why has not come is that people are not giving what has told them to give. You see what I’m saying? I mean, when you understand, you can speed up the time.

“I really believe this. If people would call this number and put this victory all over the world – every available voice, every available outlet – the Father, he would say, ‘, go get them.’
                          I do apologize for providing a link to a worldly site:

https://www.joemygod.com/2021/09/televangelist-jesse-duplantis-jesus-hasnt-come-back-yet-because-people-havent-sent-me-enough-money/

And, then there is the recent demand for more money from Kenneth Copeland (again!) — for his new jet:

Kenneth Copeland: I need my private jet because airlines want me to take the ‘mark of the beast’

“You get into this situation — we’re not gonna let you fly unless you’re vaccinated. Well, to me, that’s the Mark of the Beast.”
                          https://deadstate.org/kenneth-copela...-of-the-beast/

So, with requests such as this, it is very possible that people are bamboozled, and in need of guidance as to which funding is the most important. It is my prayer that the Work of — here at and as delivered by dear — shall be first and foremost, in receiving ALL of the tithes that belong to .
                          Last edited by Isabella White; 09-23-2021, 05:27 PM.
                          (Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the Blood of Jesus"

Comment

Better add a helicopter hanger to the Airbus specs.

Comment

Yet another competitor in evangelism, Kenneth Copeland, wants to compete with Pastor Zeke in prestige and influence. He is admonishing his followers to pony up money for a new jet. I have not read what jet he wants to buy, but it seems like he is intent on moving up. Surely he doesn't think he is in the league with Pastor Zeke and the Airbus 380A we will be buying soon. Here is what his puny current jet looks like. I think it is the mundane and laughable Cessna Citation:

Kenneth Copeland asks for money for private jet | Church & Ministries News (christianpost.com)

Comment

"any sentence with the word 'Cessna' in it"

Comment

Working...
                                X