X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: hello

Originally posted by /b/comesforyou View Post
    I am twenty years of age. i read your post on dyslexia, i for one disagree with every opinion given except for the one given by the guy with dyslexia. demons? really? where can i see one of these demons?
    Look in the mirror, you're demon-possessed!

Originally posted by Wide-Open View Post
    Can you fill me in Brother Cursed? I've never heard of the place. Is it something I should be visiting? A good place for True Christian™ Outreach?
    Do NOT Google it, good sir! It is a very bad place.

Imagine, if you will, a place bereft of moral compass and without guidance.

It's like the internet version of Somalia.
    The vine is dried up, and the fig tree languisheth; the pomegranate tree, the palm tree also, and the apple tree, even all the trees of the field, are withered: because joy is withered away from the sons of men.~Joel 1:12

Comment

/b/ forum on 4chan.
      Hello Bi and welcome to friendliest forum in internet.

I'm bit aftraid to ask, but what is 4chan. Is it some heathen Chink forum?

YiC,

Alphonse

Comment

I am twenty years of age. i read your post on dyslexia, i for one disagree with every opinion given except for the one given by the guy with dyslexia. demons? really? where can i see one of these demons?
        Oh. We have dislexicos here in Spain too. The normal is to put them in especial schools so they doesn't get in the way of normals educations for normals childs in the rest of the school. It seem to works quiet well.

Like say others before me - all happen for a reason. You just has to open youselve on Jesus and he can to safe your soule.

Is easy if you try and really want get safed friend.
        Ex JW and quiet, shy, timid girl who wants to be a True Cristian Lady.
        My favorite verse from the Bible is:
        - A true WITNESSE deliuereth soules: but a deceitfull WITNESSE speaketh lyes.

Comment

i just see me. a regular 20 year old guy in the army with a slight learning difficulty.
          A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back. Proverbs 26:3

Comment

True Christians, please listen to the lowliest among you!

There are places in this world one should never tread, 4chan is one of them! It is an icky place full of things I can't even describe in polite company; the b/ forum is the blackest of the black.

It is no place for the Godly; or even your average satanist.
            The vine is dried up, and the fig tree languisheth; the pomegranate tree, the palm tree also, and the apple tree, even all the trees of the field, are withered: because joy is withered away from the sons of men.~Joel 1:12

Comment

Oh Lordy Brother Cursed!

I didn't even know they let people like that congregate in the internet.

So... then I assume this person is here to... to... TROLL us?

I suppose we should be blessed by his persecution.

2 Timothy 3:12
              Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.
              Psalm 81:10:
              I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
              open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Comment

/b/ can be a bit rough at times...well....all the time. but it gets the job done in certain situations.
                A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back. Proverbs 26:3

Comment

i just see me. a regular 20 year old guy in the army with a slight learning difficulty.
                  What is your MOS?
                  What is your squadron number?
                  What is the base truck?
                  Why are manhole covers round?
                  Where are you stationed?
                  When you salute, what do you touch with your middle finger?
                  Describe the difference between Class A and Class B uniforms.
                  Which foot do you begin an about face with?

If you can't answer these within 2 minutes, I know you are a liar.

YiC,

Z. Smyth
                  sigpic

Comment

i cant answer them because im in the irish army, all that stuff is given to us in our native language. anyway, its been a joy talking with you guys but i have things i need to do.

Comment

Ha ha Irish Army, eh?

I guess that means he rides shotgun on a whiskey truck.

Comment

i cant answer them because im in the irish army, all that stuff is given to us in our native language. anyway, its been a joy talking with you guys but i have things i need to do.
                        So you lie then Easy by bye Irish army lie, ¿no?

You are more subnormal boy than only dislexico.

Pedazo tonto.

Comment

Irish army?

What, do you throw green-striped soap at the enemy?

YiC,

Z. Smyth
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cursed View Post
                            True Christians, please listen to the lowliest among you!

There are places in this world one should never tread, 4chan is one of them! It is an icky place full of things I can't even describe in polite company; the b/ forum is the blackest of the black.

It is no place for the Godly; or even your average satanist.
                            I am not True Christian™ (I hope that some day I will be) but I thank you from all of my heart. I almost typed that "thing" in google just before I red your warning. I now added it on banned list, so it won't ever accidentally show up on my computer.

Comment

you always step off on your left foot. my squad number? dont have a squad. my company is C company. when i salute my middle finger is touching the fingers on either side. i guess class A and class B would be like our combat dress and service dress number 1.

Comment

you always step off on your left foot. my squad number? dont have a squad. my company is C company. when i salute my middle finger is touching the fingers on either side. i guess class A and class B would be like our combat dress and service dress number 1.
                                You said before you only knowed this things in Irish Lenguage. YOu are Alzheimerish also?

Comment

Working...
                                X