X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ALL ABOARD - The HELL Train!!

LOL

You boomers sure had funny names for musical groups back then. Mother only allowed Lawrence Welk and his cast to be played in our home. Those were the only ones she owned. Father had something called Johnny Angel but mother frowned any time he played it.
    Proverbs 21:31 KJV 1611:
    “The horse is prepared against the day of battell: but safetie is of the Lord.”

Lord, may I serve my equine brothers and sisters just as I do my fellow man.
    Amen and Amen

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherLarry View Post
      LOL

You boomers sure had funny names for musical groups back then. Mother only allowed Lawrence Welk and his cast to be played in our home. Those were the only ones she owned. Father had something called Johnny Angel but mother frowned any time he played it.
      Lawrence Welk was an anathema to good music, and was corrupting America even back then - starting with the lezbean Lennon Sisters.

Welk called this a "modern spiritual", and some say he was "trolled", "pwned", or "Rick rolled" - I say he knew what he was doing, and his whole ensemble was "toking" that night - starting with the accordion player.

Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
      brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
      ...and get off my lawn
      sigpic

Comment

Such an obvious endorsement of the drug lifestyle. And those clothes! Wearing white doesn’t make you a saint. Those fancy dramatic hand movements are proof of demon possession.
        Proverbs 21:31 KJV 1611:
        “The horse is prepared against the day of battell: but safetie is of the Lord.”

Lord, may I serve my equine brothers and sisters just as I do my fellow man.
        Amen and Amen

Comment

I admit to being a little disappointed upon opening this thread over the past couple of days.

There have been discussions of different matters, but no one new has died since January 12, 2020.

When I click on The HELL Train thread, I expect to learn about someone who was just dispatched to hell.
          His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Originally posted by handmaiden View Post
            There have been discussions of different matters, but no one new has died since January 12, 2020.
            Mrs. Hand, unfortunately someone precious died the 16 of this month. I'm talking about Tolkien son's Christopher. I'm pretty sure that his father was very proud of everything he did to his novels.

Comment

Originally posted by Romeo Rovagnati View Post
              Mrs. Hand, unfortunately someone precious died the 16 of this month. I'm talking about Tolkien son's Christopher. I'm pretty sure that his father was very proud of everything he did to his novels.
              But did he go to hell? This is the news I need. No offense, padre, but your assurance on the matter doesn't go far.

Comment

But did he go to hell? This is the news I need. No offense, padre, but your assurance on the matter doesn't go far.
                Christopher Tolkien was directly responsible for the publication of his father's posthumous novel, The Sell-a-million, which I think is enough in itself to consign him to Hellfire for All Eternity.

As an aside, several years ago one of my boys - I forget which - begged to be allowed to read one of Tolkien's books. My dear husband, a wise parent, agreed that he could read The Lord of the Rings, but only on condition that he read the entire trilogy within a week. By the end of the first day, the child was in tears of frustration and boredom and just begging to be allowed to return to his beloved Leviticus. It is the only occasion when Matthew has ever given in to a child's pleas. I think he feared for the boy's sanity.
                Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
                  Christopher Tolkien was directly responsible for the publication of his father's posthumous novel, The Sell-a-million, which I think is enough in itself to consign him to Hellfire for All Eternity. . . As an aside, several years ago . ..
                  Well. . .as long as somebody's going to hell, I'm satisfied.

Comment

And now for something completely different: eternal hellfire. British "comedian" and enemy of God Terry Jones dead at last, aged 77. He is the second member of his little troupe of hooligans and reprobates to perish, following deviant homosexual Graham Chapman in 1989, and it's been a long time coming. Jones's friend and associate Monty Python is still alive, unfortunately.
                    I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
                    Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
                    But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
                    From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

Some fella named Jim Lehrer died. Don't ask me who he was. They say that he did news or something at PBS so you know that he was part of the Liberal Jedi-Mind-Meld Agenda.

That means a first class ticket on the express train to Hell. Good riddance!

Comment

Some fella named Jim Lehrer died.
                        And yet his brother/cousin/whatever Tom Lehrer remains alive.

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis Lukes View Post

And now for something completely different.
                          EDIT: OMG ELON MUSK TWEETED THIS VIDEO. I spent A LOT of time in undergrad and have tons of loans. I would basically procrastinate more than you can imagine ...

he may burn in hell, but he and his friends knew how to argue! Reminds me of you True Christians.

Yic,

Philemon

not that you argue of course. but you know what I mean
                          John 10:9
                          I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall goe in and out, and find pasture.

Comment

Originally posted by Philemon View Post
                            he may burn in hell, but he and his friends knew how to argue! Reminds me of you True Christians.

not that you argue of course. but you know what I mean
                            Er, no. This True Christian(tm) doesn't know what you mean. Would you care to explain? Thank you in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
                              Er, no. This True Christian™ doesn't know what you mean. Would you care to explain? Thank you in advance.
                              Because you do not have to argue. Why argue with divine scripture?
                              I won't argue with you, because I know I would lo(o)se.
                              I cannot defy God

yic,

phil
                              John 10:9
                              I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall goe in and out, and find pasture.

Comment

Originally posted by Philemon View Post
                                Because you do not have to argue.
                                Sorry, dear - perhaps I should have spelled it out for you. Why then does it remind you of us?

Comment

Working...
                                X