X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are showers the women's ride to Satan's arms?

Hello friends,

I noticed that you have a lot of threads about women and how they should act and be treated.
    I discovered a situation that I have not yet found the answer to. You see, just the other day I walked in on my wife in the shower (I don't allow her to lock any doors in the house, unless I say otherwise) and I was led to believe that she was pleasuring herself. We have a retractable shower head, and when I walked in, it was near her devil's layer and she seemed unusually embarrassed.

Though I did punish her, I don't know what else to do beyond these lines.
    I need advice on what the right thing to do would be.

Your Brother in Faith,
    Dustin
    Last edited by Jeb Stuart Thurmond; 05-03-2011, 03:53 AM.
    Job. 19:29

"Be ye afraid of the sword: for wrath bringeth the punishments of the sword, that ye may know there is a judgment."

Re: Are showers the women's ride to Satan's arms?

Originally posted by Brother_Dustin View Post
    Hello friends,

I noticed that you have a lot of threads about women and how they should act and be treated.
    I discovered a situation that I have not yet found the answer to. You see, just the other day I walked in on my wife in the shower (I don't allow her to lock any doors in the house, unless I say otherwise) and I was led to believe that she was pleasuring herself. We have a retractable shower head, and when I walked in, it was near her devil's layer and she seemed unusually embarrassed.

Your Brother in Faith,
    Dustin
    Daily paddlings, an hour in her Prayer closet each morning, and no more showers! Take out that demonic contraption and restrict her to baths from now on.

I'm not sure why a Christian Man would need advice on how to discipline his own wife.
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Thank You Pastor.

Well, I have been paddling her daily since the incident and I have made her spend an hour and a half at the foot of her bed every morning and night. I also don't let her shower or bathe without me supervising her.
      Due to the fact that she is pregnant with my fourth son, I've been going a little lighter on the beatings. Because of that I feel that she isn't being punished enough, what else could I do? I will not let her leave the house, except for grocery shopping, in which case I make my oldest son go with her, until I feel that the LORD has forgiven her. But how can I test her, to know that she has truly relieved from her sins?

Your Brother in Faith,
      Dustin

"Be ye afraid of the sword: for wrath bringeth the punishments of the sword, that ye may know there is a judgment."

Comment

Call a plumber and have a fixed shower head installed. Or, just duct tape the one you have to the bracket that holds it.
        May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Due to the fact that she is pregnant with my fourth son, I've been going a little lighter on the beatings.
          Nonsense brother, beat the hellfire out of her! In the old days a REAL man never hesitated to throw his wife a good beating, regardless of whether she was pregnant or not. Back then they didn't buy into all this liberal sissy sensitivity and tolerance foolishness. Pound her HARD.

My father used to slug momma in the gut when she was pregnant with me, and it taught her AND me a lesson! I turned out fine, so will your son!

EDIT: Brother Nobar has some good advice, but make sure she doesn't take a step-ladder into the shower with her to enable her to reach the mounted shower head.
          sigpic
          The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.
          - Proverbs 15:3

CHILDREN'S STORY: TIMMY ON TRIAL

CHRISTIAN ADVICE AND MESSAGES OF HOPE! GOD'S GREATEST HITS!

Comment

Thank You Nobar King and believe me, it IS duct taped.

Comment

Is your wife a Christian also?

Comment

Well, of course, my wife is a Christian! I would not marry any other SCUM!
                How can you ask me such a degrading question??

Comment

Greetings, Brother Dustin. This is the first time I've become aware of you on Our Godly Board(r)

I Hope that you and I shall get to really know each other - in the Biblical sense.

Comment

I shower all the time, and I'm fine.

Comment

Brother-Dustin
                      You missed the first step. You did not punish her. Please listen to those who are offering you advice in here. I know i do and it helps me greatly each tiime i read their posts. I will be a better Christian for doing so.

Comment

Originally posted by High Queen of Dorkness View Post
                        I shower all the time, and I'm fine.
                        I think not, because you are in a men only forum

Comment

Thank You Nobar King and believe me, it IS duct taped.
                          I wouldn't trust duct tape, most of it is made by commie china men. I know I've had accidents with it before.
                          Jesus, I'm never going to give you up! Jesus, I'm never going to let you down!
                          Jesus, I'm never going to run around and desert you!
                          Jesus, I'm never going to make you cry! Jesus, I'm never going to say goodbye!
                          Jesus, I'm never going to tell a lie and hurt you!

Comment

Originally posted by Negative_Cool View Post
                            I wouldn't trust duct tape, most of it is made by commie china men. I know I've had accidents with it before.
                            Those are fighting words, you negative nellie. Anything can be fixed with duct tape.
                            May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
                              Those are fighting words, you negative nellie. Anything can be fixed with duct tape.
                              Cool down Brother Nobar, remember your blood pressure.

This fellow is an Austrian. The duct tape they get is the inferior stuff made in the Orient. You and I have access to the good stuff, the original Duct Tape(r) made in America.

Another reason to thank God for not punishing us by being foreigners.
                              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Working...
                              X