View Single Post
(#30)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged pervert

11cookies is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.11cookies is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.11cookies is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.11cookies is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.11cookies is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Is a Flat Tax Unfair for Wealthy Americans? - 11-05-2011, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
The point is that whatever someone might be prepared to pay, the actual protection costs the same (whatever a cop earns x 1). It doesn't take any more effort to shoot someone stealing a gold-plated Rolls Royce (even if it has the optional diamond encrustation kit) than it does to shoot someone stealing a 1¢ jelly-*bean on a skateboard.

Of course it's worth more to the Rolls Royce owner but it doesn't cost more.

*Is that racist? (I said "bean"). I've never seen a Mexican - we don't let them into Australia.
(although there's probably a few banged up on some island near by)
(but not TOO near)

THAT'S NOT THE POINT!

There getting more out of police and defense because they have more to defend, which means that thier getting more value out of it.

To a follower.
http://www.theamericanview.com/?id=649

To WilliamJenningsBryan

Actually progressive taxes mean that the poor pay only a small percentage of their money, they would have so much to gain if they voted Democrat.

God is as strong as a unicorn Num.23:22, 24:8