X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Because of the Blood of JESUS.....

Originally posted by johnsmith111 View Post
    Is the "word" of God---> Jesus or the bible or both ?
    God wrote the bible, Jesus is God and God is Holy Spirit and Holy spirit is Jesus. Very simple.

Comment

Shout GLORY! Even obese nigresses know that it's BECAUSE OF HIS BLOOD!!

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Because of the Blood of JESUS.....

God™ saved me from life as a lowly Ginger, and made my haircolor 2 whole tones away; Chestnut.

PRAISE!

Comment

I was driving my wife to get some groceries and when I turned to parkin lot, I noticed that whole place was jam-packed. Immediately I shouted out loud "Oh sweet Jesus, help me find a good parking spot and spare my wife from excess walking!" No more than 5 minutes driving around the parking lot later, I noticed this demon-on-wheels was about to leave. After another few minutes of honking my horn at him, he finally managed to pack his wheelchair into his gimpmobile and drive away.

Throught the power of prayer I was able to drove away this abomination to LORD and stop from him wasting Jesus' time by taking this perfectly good parking spot right next to main entrance of store.

Because of the Blood of JESUS we can feel the power of prayer in everyday life. Shout GLORY!

Comment

Originally posted by Alphonse Alban View Post
            God wrote the bible, Jesus is God and God is Holy Spirit and Holy spirit is Jesus. Very simple.
            oh God actually wrote the Bible.

Comment

Originally posted by johnsmith111 View Post
              oh God actually wrote the Bible.
              Exactly.
              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

I have sex with old dudes doing acid. And then I let a bunch of people do me together and once a guy said hey stop doing acid and let's get this whore to Jesus. Rick James reportedly lead the way of getting high on cocaine and that's why his name is on that version of Super Freak.

Comment

Originally posted by pinkunicorns View Post
                  I have sex with old dudes doing acid. And then I let a bunch of people do me together and once a guy said hey stop doing acid and let's get this whore to Jesus. Rick James reportedly lead the way of getting high on cocaine and that's why his name is on that version of Super Freak.
                  You know, I don't usually recommend Wikipedia as the most reliable of sources, but - start there before you say anything else. A little bit of education won't hurt, I promise.
                  God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                  True Christians are Perfect!
                  True Christian™ Love.
                  Salvation™ made Easy!
                  You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                  Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                  Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                  Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                  Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                  The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                  Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                  God HATES Rational Thinking!
                  True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Originally posted by spunkunicorns View Post

Everyone knows Rick James is a black Demon!

I'm sure Satan is enjoying tearing up his pooper by anally raping him over and over again with his giant, barbed tallywacker!
                    sigpic

Tweet me Here
                    My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

sigpic

Tweet me Here
                      My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

Because of the Blood of Jesus (the real Blood of Jesus, not the wine in the Catholic cannibal/vampire "sacrament"), I am no longer a Mary-hailer.
                        This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X