X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ASPERGER’S SYNDROME – Another word for ‘EVIL’ ??!

Originally posted by NomadSoldZerofTruth View Post
    But you guys refuse to acknowledge that it's not up to you who gets to be your neighbor.
    We haven't decided who our neighbors are; God has.

That's God's business. How dare you do His job!
    Exactly. How dare you do His job! If you don't like Jesus' definition of the word neighbor, take it up with Him.

Lucifer's and the other angels' stories should explain my theory though. I don't think I need to tell you about them.
    I have no idea what you're talking about or how it is in the least bit relevant.
    sigpicMt 21:42, 44 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes . . . ? And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

Find out what the Bible says about: Fortnite: Battle Royale, asexuality, shaving, psychiatry, chronic fatigue syndrome, babies

Comment

So, you're calling God evil then.
      I am not saying anything, sweetie. I just read the Bible.

Amos 3:6. Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
      God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
      True Christians are Perfect!
      True Christian™ Love.
      Salvation™ made Easy!
      You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
      Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
      Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
      Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
      Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
      The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
      Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
      God HATES Rational Thinking!
      True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

She didn't call God evil; she just quoted the Bible -- something you're not apt to do. Why do you get angry whenever someone quotes the Bible? It's as if you don't like what it says. Have you ever read the Bible cover-to-cover? You don't seem very familiar with its contents.
        sigpicMt 21:42, 44 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes . . . ? And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

Find out what the Bible says about: Fortnite: Battle Royale, asexuality, shaving, psychiatry, chronic fatigue syndrome, babies

Comment

Originally posted by Pim Pendergast View Post
          We haven't decided who our neighbors are; God has.

Exactly. How dare you do His job! If you don't like Jesus' definition of the word neighbor, take it up with Him.

I have no idea what you're talking about or how it is in the least bit relevant.
          It just goes to show, you guys are the retards, not the innocent Aspies, autists and anyone else you've been targeting on this whole website. I hope you guys do get shut down. Defiling God's name and His words to justify your cruel treatment towards others, and giving us Christians a bad name. I've never done God's job, I don't decide who our neighbors are, but if I could, you guys are no neighbors of mine or any other good person in the world.

Comment

You are truly taking the concept of retardedsness to a new level.

See the "Isaiah" bit, followed by those cool numbers?

That means it's a Bible quote.

Bible = Word of God.

With us so far?
            Psalm 81:10:
            I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
            open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wide-Open View Post
              You are truly taking the concept of retardedsness to a new level.

See the "Isaiah" bit, followed by those cool numbers?

That means it's a Bible quote.

Bible = Word of God.

With us so far?
              "Retardedsness" isn't a real word, brainiac. "Stupidity" is though, and if you look in a dictionary, you can find your mug shots next to that word. If you also find "white supremacy trash" and "Non-Christian" in a real book and on the internet, you'll find your mug shots there, as well as "Landover Baptist Church" there also.

Comment

"Retardedsness" isn't a real word, brainiac. "Stupidity" is though, and if you look in a dictionary, you can find your mug shots next to that word. If you also find "white supremacy trash" and "Non-Christian" in a real book and on the internet, you'll find your mug shots there, as well as "Landover Baptist Church" there also.
                I was seriously considering deleting this post. I thought it had no merit, but then the Holy Spirit showed me that it does. You have just shown the world your hypocrisy. You've taken it on yourself to decide we're not your neighbors, when in fact we are according to God's Word. You have criticized us for hating, yet you yourself have just shown how much hate you have in your heart toward Christians and God's Word. At least we justify our actions through Scripture. How do you justify yours?

And if you persist with name-calling, you will be shown the door.

Col 4:6 Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother_Percy View Post

Have a look at some of the symptoms of this Asperger’s Retardation -

Symptoms of Asperger symptoms are:

1. Socially and emotionally inappropriate behavior
                  2. Inappropriate remarks
                  3. Inability to take turns talking
                  4. Physically violent behavior
                  5. Inability to listen to others
                  6. Speaking without any pitch or tone
                  7. Unable to recognize figure of speech or sarcasm
                  8. Difficulty initiating conversation
                  9. Flat, cheerless demeanor
                  10. Loud voice
                  11. Doesn’t respond to name very well
                  12. Avoid eye contact while communicating
                  13. Unaware of personal space ( invading it!)
                  14. Few facial expressions
                  15. Unaware of unwritten rules
                  16. Social withdrawal
                  17. Lack of interest in other people
                  18. Eccentric personality
                  19. Preoccupied with their own agenda
                  20. Socially non-adapted personality
                  21. Urge to correct people in their speech or behavior
                  22. Limited interests
                  23. Unusual preoccupations
                  24. Repetitive routines or rituals
                  25. Lack of empathy
                  26. Single-mindedness
                  27. Indifferent
                  28. Rigid thinking
                  29. Stilted Doesn’t have a strong response to pain
                  30. Extreme dislike of certain noises, textures or situations
                  31. Easily over stimulated by sounds, crowds or lights

Wow, this is exactly like what the people of Landover Baptist Church are. There are people who've been lobotomized are more mature and smarter than you guys are. All you guys have been doing is running scared, scared of what you don't understand, or what you refuse to understand, while people understand you for what you really are. Why don't you tell you leader to go get a life and stop scamming innocent people and telling them they're gonna sit at the right hand or whatever of God or Jesus. It's just empty promises. Also, if you make me leave, and anyone else who stands up to you, or rather "quarantine" us, you're only going to be proven wrong again and again and again. And you wouldn't want to delete any more of our posts, right? After all, it would only just show people what the truth really is. So go ahead, give these people a reason. I dare you, sister.

Comment

It just goes to show, you guys are the retards, not the innocent Aspies, autists and anyone else you've been targeting on this whole website. I hope you guys do get shut down. Defiling God's name and His words to justify your cruel treatment towards others, and giving us Christians a bad name. I've never done God's job, I don't decide who our neighbors are, but if I could, you guys are no neighbors of mine or any other good person in the world.
                    How is it defiling God's name when we are simply following what the Bible says.

He is a challenge: can you show where any True Christian(tm) has mis quoted the Bible?

YIC
                    1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
                      How is it defiling God's name when we are simply following what the Bible says.

He is a challenge: can you show where any True Christian™ has mis quoted the Bible?

YIC
                      Why should I take the challenge? I know how you guys play. And I spent this whole morning getting to know you guys through this debate, but you refuse to get to know what the people you guys discriminate against are like. Instead of trying to understand what it means to be a Christian, all you guys are doing is promoting hate in the name of our Father. Have you guys heard of Killer Kane? He's a character in the story "Freak the Mighty", and he got paroled by quoting from the Bible and using it to his advantage, and took his son, hoping to go out and do whatever, probably to kill more innocent people. He was in jail for murdering his wife when she did absolutely nothing wrong, and was paroled, leaving more lives in danger. But was stopped by his own son, and a kid with Morquio's Syndrome. You people are no different than that man is.

Comment

a kid with Morquio's Syndrome
                        You are really making things up now. A teenager who is addicted to overpriced alcoholic beverages with a tiny umbrella on top does not have a "Syndrome".
                        Psalm 81:10:
                        I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
                        open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Comment

Wow, this is exactly like what the people of Landover Baptist Church are.
                          So now I am the one with assperger?

It's like the gay thing, they want to keep their wicked ways and force them down everyone's throat.

On another note, did we run out of asspears already?

PRAISE THE LORD!

Comment

Not that I believe that people with asperger's are retards, but does the Bible even say anything about God hating retards?

P.S. To all those defending tronfan ,based on his introduction post, Tronfan is a he, not a she.

Comment

Originally posted by hansolo1112 View Post
                              Not that I believe that people with asperger's are retards, but does the Bible even say anything about God hating retards?
                              Yes, it does. God is quite clear regarding retards, why they exist and how He despises them (just like normal people do).

Lets be honest for just a minute.
                              People lie to themselves all the time, they 'put on the face' about fairness and compassion yet they actually have utter contempt for defective people.
                              If they really cared, they would pray to God and ask that He cure these foul freaks. Being God can do anything, He could make retards normal. However, because I have never met a cured retard, it proves no one prays for them and therefore everyone must hate them.
                              Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                              Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                              Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                              Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                              Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                              Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

What verses mention anything about retards? I only see crippled,ugly and blind people mentioned.

Comment

Working...
                                X