X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES IRELAND!

Originally posted by crazyanthony View Post
    I'm half-Irish. If you're going to post shit like this, make sure you're not offending anyone else, you inconsiderate prick.
    Dear Godmocking Eskimo;

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule of worshiping satan and spreading your legs for anyone with an American dollar to post this hateful message. The Holy Bible tells us that we are actually Blessed by your persecution! Thanks for proving that we're right.

Matthew 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
    5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
    5:12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
    Enjoy hell. I know that Jesus and I can't wait to watch you burn in hell for all eternity. Oh, how we'll laugh at you as you scream in agony! Shout Glory!!

YIC,

--Pastor Ezekiel
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

The Holy Baptismal waters drowned the Irish in me!
      Glory!
      I Samuel 20:4
      "Then said Jonathan unto David, Whatsoever thy soul desireth, I will even do it for thee."
      This is not a reference of a homosexual relationship but a friendship of depth and platonic commitment! Why must liiebrals always make everything sound so DIRTY!?

Comment

Good Morning Everyone. I too am struggling to make sense of it all. I dont hate Ireland yet - they have good golfers.

Comment

Originally posted by True Faith View Post
          Good Morning Everyone. I too am struggling to make sense of it all. I dont hate Ireland yet - they have good golfers.
          Please take yourself to the Introduction Thread and introduce yourself.

It's the polite thing to do.

YIC
          1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

'Do not drink wine nor strong drink, thou, nor thy sons with thee, when ye go into the tabernacle of the congregation, lest ye die: it shall be a statute for ever throughout your generations'
            Jesus drunk wine. He turned water into wine for his disciples. He basically encouraged wine-drinking. That quote is too contradictory to what was said in the Bible.
            Shut up now, admin. This is MY space. I do whatever the hell I want with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatchet Haro View Post
              'Do not drink wine nor strong drink, thou, nor thy sons with thee, when ye go into the tabernacle of the congregation, lest ye die: it shall be a statute for ever throughout your generations'
              Jesus drunk wine. He turned water into wine for his disciples. He basically encouraged wine-drinking. That quote is too contradictory to what was said in the Bible.
              Hey goofball, that passage from Leviticus is telling God's ministers to not show up drunk for church services - plain and simple. Now go back and read the rest of the Bible (KJV1611) before you think you can stump the Lord.
              Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
              brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
              ...and get off my lawn
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WilliamJenningsBryan View Post
                Hey goofball, that passage from Leviticus is telling God's ministers to not show up drunk for church services - plain and simple. Now go back and read the rest of the Bible (KJV1611) before you think you can stump the Lord.
                Well, are the Ireland people God's ministers going to church services?
                Shut up now, admin. This is MY space. I do whatever the hell I want with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatchet Haro View Post
                  Well, are the Ireland people God's ministers going to church services?
                  No dear, they go to their pagan Isis/Mary papist churches. Catholics aren't Christians, and they don't love God.
                  Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Fuck off. Go shag a cow ye inbred hillbilly's.

Comment

Originally posted by Fr Ted Crilly View Post
                      piffle off. Go shag a cow ye inbred hillbilly's.
                      Typical catlick: always got bestiaility on their minds.

sigpic

Comment

Welcome friend. Are you perhaps referring to Isaiah?

Isaiah 7:21 And it shall come to pass in that day, that a man shall nourish a young cow, and two sheep;

Psalm 81:10:
                        I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
                        open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Comment

Welcome to most friendly forum in all of internet, friend.
                          I'm sure your suggestion of having sex with a cow is perfectly normal procedure in Ireland, but in real world it is an act against God.

Leviticus 18:23 Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion.

Of course, as an Irish, you probably have never opened the Bible in your life, so it is understandable that you are not familiar with Christian ways.

Comment

I see you have the typical Irish way with words. And what did you do to the Blarney Stone?
                            sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
                            Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Well hello there ye bogtrottin' knacker. Are ye drunk and full of the divil's whiskey, or wha'? Is this why you lie about your name. Ted Crilly snuffed it and went to hell in a handcart years ago.

Here at Landover we frown upon the use of animals for sexual gratification.
                              Isaiah 66:15

For behold, the Lord wil come with fire, and with his charets like a whirlewinde, to render his anger with furie, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
                                I see you have the typical Irish way with words. And what did you do to the Blarney Stone?
                                I did nothing to the Blarney Stone. It's missing. Probably lodged up your ass.

Comment

Working...
                                X