X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nigra Banned From "Every Library on Earth" For Masturbating

THIS is just another example of how "affirmative action" and integration is ruining America. Yet another reason why decent True Christians(tm) should avoid public libraries.

Tyree Carter Banned From 'All The Libraries On The Face Of The Earth' For Allegedly Masturbating

Here's the real reason your pages were stuck together.

Tyree S. Carter, 20, was allegedly caught openly masturbating in the Racine Public Library in Racine, Wisc. Wednesday morning.

The employee who spotted Carter says he was "standing in the open, not trying to conceal the act," according to a criminal complaint obtained by The Journal Times.

Police say Carter ultimately admitted to the act, saying it was the first time he had done it in public.

Carter's bond was set at $1,000, and on Thursday, he bonded out of jail on the condition that he "stay out of all the libraries on the face of the earth," court records state.

Brian Mackus, a former page at the Edison Public Library in Edison, N.J, says he's not terribly surprised that someone was masturbating in a library.

"It's not uncommon for people to use public terminals for adult material," he told HuffPost News. "Some of our terminals in the children's section had outside Internet functionality turned off to prevent this very thing."

Nevertheless, Mackus, 28, did not recall any specific incidents of someone masturbating at the Edison library.

"The worst I had to deal with was taking body books away from giggling middle schoolers trying to make sense of a poorly drawn vagina," he said.
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Re: Nigra Banned From "Every Library on Earth" For Masturbating

Public libraries are a wasteful entitlement program, and it comes as no surprise that they are filled with mostly shiftless perverts who have nothing better to do but masturbate while sucking the government teat.

I would like to know what these sissy-liberals intend to do about the millions of other people out there who are masturbating at home. I think they ought to be banned from even showing their faces in public.
    sigpic
    The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.
    - Proverbs 15:3

CHILDREN'S STORY: TIMMY ON TRIAL

CHRISTIAN ADVICE AND MESSAGES OF HOPE! GOD'S GREATEST HITS!

Comment

See, the LIEberals actually deserve this because of their Nanny State, politically correct policies! I'm almost glad there's hoards of overly-endowed coons rubbing their tallywhackers in front of innocent little kids in public libraries. Serves the DEMONcrats right!

And this is just another example of why coloreds shouldn't be taught to read in the first place. If they were all illiterate, like in the good old days, this sort of stuff wouldn't happen!
      sigpic

Winging our Way Across the World for The Lord!

God Bless John Boehner and God Bless the Grand Old Party!

Barack Hussein Obama is not My President!!!

Comment

This makes the library itself an enabler of depravity. Why did they allow a negro to enter the building, when its obvious he was up to no good? Everyone knows negroes aren't interested in books. Those LIEbrarians knew darn well what he intended to do.
        Let Jesus Christ Wash You Clean
        in 2016

Comment

This is why none of the founding fathers supported public libraries ever!
          Leviticus 13:40 And the man whose hair is fallen off his head, he is bald; yet is he clean.

Comment

If that judge had any balls at all he would have banned ALL nigras from ALL libraries on Earth, FOR EVER!
            May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

This is not humanly possible. I don't think it's even legal to ban him from all libraries on the face of the earth.

But seriously, why not just masturbate in your own house?

Comment

LIEbraries are nothing more than liebral propaganda machines. They're also where the homeless go to the bathroom. Maybe once, a hundred years ago or so, they were a good place to keep important books and documents, but now all they do is feed the masses pabulum.

They even spread sickular music and movies FOR FREE!

They should be closed down and all the books burned.
                PROOF: Atheists are too stupid to understand the Bible!

Proverbs 13:24(KJV): "He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes."

Galatians 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
                  If that judge had any balls at all he would have banned ALL nigras from ALL libraries on Earth, FOR EVER!
                  Just the fact that a nigra walked INTO a library should be cause for concern and a SWAT team. Nigras are just too stupid to be able to use the DEWEY Decimal system. Everyone knows that.

Unless he had gloves, a mop and a bucket.
                  Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                  Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                  Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                  Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                  Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                  Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by Seth Campbell View Post
                    LIEbraries are nothing more than liebral propaganda machines. They're also where the homeless go to the bathroom. Maybe once, a hundred years ago or so, they were a good place to keep important books and documents, but now all they do is feed the masses pabulum.

They even spread sickular music and movies FOR FREE!

They should be closed down and all the books burned.
                    Are you for serious?!?! For shame sir!!!! From Dickinson to Poe to Bradbury and even Stephen King, Every body has a right to go to a library to expand their knowledge. Take the giant stick out of your rear end and open a gosh darned book!
                    Last edited by Capt. Aaron Portway; 03-18-2013, 03:05 AM. Reason: Removed cursing.

Comment

Originally posted by pinkunicorns View Post
                      open a [explicative deleted] book!
                      Random question: why should we open a [explicative deleted] book, if we can open a God Blessed Book instead?
                      God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                      True Christians are Perfect!
                      True Christian™ Love.
                      Salvation™ made Easy!
                      You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                      Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                      Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                      Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                      Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                      The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                      Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                      God HATES Rational Thinking!
                      True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Are you for serious?!?! For shame sir!!!! From Dickinson to Poe to Bradbury and even Stephen King, Every body has a right to go to a library to expand their knowledge. Take the giant stick out of your rear end and open a gosh darned book!
                        Hey potty mouth, watch that around here, ladies can read this!

And if your friends Dickinson and Steve want to go to the library, no one's stopping them. If they want to fill their heads with secular lies. That's their unsaved business. You'll just never catch a True Christian™ in a LIEbrary.

I read one book and one book only!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Capt. Aaron Portway View Post

And if your friends Dickinson and Steve want to go to the library, no one's stopping them. If they want to fill their heads with secular lies. That's their unsaved business.

Hey, for your information Emily Dickinson is one of the great poets of the US. And Well, Stephen King had his day and it can be argued that he's a "dang" good author. I haven't cared for his recent stuff, but he's pretty awesome otherwise. Anyway, Read the bible for what it's worth if you want. It's an anthology at best.

Comment

Hey, for your information Emily Dickinson is one of the great poets of the US. And Well, Stephen King had his day and it can be argued that he's a "dang" good author. I haven't cared for his recent stuff, but he's pretty awesome otherwise. Anyway, Read the bible for what it's worth if you want. It's an anthology at best.
                            Look, I don't care about your stupid blaspheming friends. And the Bible is the Word of God. I suggest you stop hanging out with your pervert friends at the LIEbrary and get right with Jesus.
                            sigpic

Comment

If you go to public libraries, and this is how you act, all you did was prove my point that they need to be closed immediately! What you need is a little more Bible learning and a little less about liebral garbage.

Dickinson was a whore who wrote about whorish things. Her father decided to get her a formal education and it drove her crazy (as it will in women). Her religious convictions were based on what was popular at the time and she was suspected of lesbianism. (hey, I think I know why you like her)

Stephen King writes satanic garbage for the masses. His writing shouldn't be allowed in any library public or private.
                              PROOF: Atheists are too stupid to understand the Bible!

Proverbs 13:24(KJV): "He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes."

Galatians 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Comment

Working...
                              X