X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Col. Gaddafi Needs Your Prayers!

B. Hussein Obama has officially gone off the deep end and has attacked a U.S. ally that took President G. W. Bush over a year to convert into a close friend. While terrorists and Obama supporters, including Al-Quaida, were drugging innocent Libyan citizens and causing them to rise up against the famously benevolent Libyan government, Gaddafi begged the public to support a peaceful resolution. Obama has ignored Gaddafi's pleas for peace and is now forcing the U.S. and other nations to attack innocent Libyans in support of the terrorist-led uprising.

The UN has publicly acknowledged Mr. Gaddafi's long-time dedication to human rights when they recently adopted a report celebrating Gaddafi's improved educational opportunities, how he has made human rights a priority and is strengthening Libya's constitutional framework. Even countries such as Iran, Venezuela, North Korea, and Saudi Arabia admit that Col. Gaddafi is a leader in Human Rights innovations in the middle east, yet Hussein Obama insists on attacking the gentle leader and supporting the terrorist-led uprising.

The Bible commands us to submit to (not attack) our leaders. The terrorist-led rebels in Libya are going against the Will of God when they go against their humane government, and Hussein Obama is helping them.

1 Peter 2:13-15
    13 Submit your selues to euery ordinance of man for the Lordes sake, whether it be to the King, as supreme,
    14 Or vnto gouernours, as vnto them that are sent by him, for the punishment of euil doers, and for the praise of them that doe well.
    15 For so is the will of God, that with well doing yee may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men.

This is the kind of unnecessary assault on the innocent that happens when we allow a Godless afrikaan "man" to start making important human rights decisions for the rest of us. Pray for poor Col. Gaddafi and for the quick restoration of his peaceful human-rights-driven government.

Shame on you Barry Hussein! Shame!

Aflutter In The Blood Of Holy Redemption,
    Harry Lester
    Slathered in the Fresh Hot Blood of the Infant Christ,
    -Youth Minister Harry Lester

Re: Col. Gaddafi Needs Your Prayers!

I will pray that Gaddafi gives up his heathen, Jesus-hating, God-mocking Muslim ways and finds the Lord.
    Bible boring? Nonsense!
    Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
    You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Someone in the Obama administration accidentally left Joe Biden's door unlocked a few months ago and he would up on PBS claiming that Egypt's Mubarak was not a dictator during the recent uprisings. Of course everyone knows that Mubarak is a dictator, but he's our dictator – keeping the mooselimbs in line and things quiet over there. Sure it costs us a little Baksheesh, but consider the alternatives.

Now after a few thoughtful and reflecting golf games Obama has decided to join the fray in Libya and go after our other friendly dictator Qaddafi and rile up mooselimb Louis Farrakhan here at home. Farrakhan even reminds Obama of his own homegrown uprising with the Tea Party.

Louis Farrakhan with radio host Cliff Kelley on WVON-AM 1690 Chicago

FARRAKHAN: "I warn my brother do you let these wicked demons move you in a direction that will absolutely ruin your future with your people in Africa and throughout the world...Why don't you organize a group of respected Americans and ask for a meeting with Qaddafi, you can't order him to step down and get out, who the hell do you think you are?

I'm reminded of the words of Godly Ann Coulter some years ago – the good news is always to be found in Jesus.

"We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity."

- Ann coulter
      Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
      brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
      ...and get off my lawn
      sigpic

Comment

Amazing. Obama is ignoring a black Muslim leader!

He must be really mad at Gaddafi.
        Bible boring? Nonsense!
        Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!

Comment

I've got people over there with Kaddaffy right now. We've got him on his scabby old knees, and we may convert him over to Christ before many more missles land.

Pray for us folks!!
          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

My prayers go out to Goldiffi Gadfly him.
            The Honorable HTannor (Pro NRA, Anti-Homer Marriage), Judge, Freehold Supreme Court

"Credo elvem etiam vivere"

Comment

He doesn't need your prayers.

Comment

Originally posted by serbiangirl View Post
                OH! Oh, well in THAT case... WHEW! Thank you so much for helping us out there. Your well thought out argument will certainly place the entire situation into a new light. Thank you for your incredibly well stated position on the subject. You can be SURE we'll take it into consideration as we plan our True Christian™ prayers each night! Ok, now unless you have something else intelligent to offer on the topic, we'll see you later. Ok, bye! Good Job!

Floating Lazily Down The River Of His Blood Of Salvation,
                Harry Lester
                Slathered in the Fresh Hot Blood of the Infant Christ,
                -Youth Minister Harry Lester

Comment

Originally posted by serbiangirl View Post
                  Riiight. Unlike your native country...

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

I hate serbians, they looking dirty and have dark evil eyes. There are way too many here in Germany and i have no idea why.
                    -The Parable of the white laundry and the black man
                    -Scientific proof that GAY SEX IS UNHYGIENIC!
                    -Holocaust Jokes
                    -Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals
                    -Anne Frank vs. Adolf Hitler: Who was the worse person?
                    -10 Reasons why GOD HATES FRANCE!
                    -5 Reasons why GOD HATES LEAGUE OF LEGENDS!
                    -Today I am declaring War against Woman's Rights!

Comment

Racist! Not all Serbis have 'evil dark eyes', my own father has light green ones!

Comment

Originally posted by Lila Petrovic View Post
                        Racist! Not all Serbis have 'evil dark eyes', my own father has light green ones!
                        What does this have to do with Colonel Gaddafi and his desperate need to come to Jesus before he is executed by the brave French soldiers?

Yes, I realize that's an oxymoron.
                        Bible boring? Nonsense!

Comment

Nothing, Titus Templeton said something about Serbs. Also, 'brave French soldiers'?

Comment

Originally posted by Lila Petrovic View Post
                            Your dad was probably the product of ungodly race mixing between a dirty serbian and a German...on this way he had stolen his green eyes from us...
                            At least you agree that serbians are dirty. By the way, how many croats do you have killed today?
                            -The Parable of the white laundry and the black man
                            -Scientific proof that GAY SEX IS UNHYGIENIC!
                            -Holocaust Jokes
                            -Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals
                            -Anne Frank vs. Adolf Hitler: Who was the worse person?
                            -10 Reasons why GOD HATES FRANCE!
                            -5 Reasons why GOD HATES LEAGUE OF LEGENDS!
                            -Today I am declaring War against Woman's Rights!

Comment

Originally posted by Titus Templeton View Post
                              Your dad was probably the product of ungodly race mixing between a dirty serbian and a German...on this way he had stolen his green eyes from us...
                              At least you agree that serbians are dirty. By the way, how many croats do you have killed today?
                              Ahem . . . Gaddafi needs prayers. BEFORE they hang him, please . . .
                              Bible boring? Nonsense!

Comment

Working...
                              X