This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Welcome to Straight 4 Jesus!

Thats not quite what I meant. The killing of babies is bad based not only on the Bible, but also on the harm done to an unwilling party. What I'm asking is if two consenting adults partake in sodomy in private, who are they hurting or how are they hurting anyone other than themselves?
    A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast; But the tender mercies of the wicked are cruel. Proverbs 12:10

Comment

Originally posted by Jpagan View Post
      Thats not quite what I meant. The killing of babies is bad based not only on the Bible, but also on the harm done to an unwilling party. What I'm asking is if two consenting adults partake in sodomy in private, who are they hurting or how are they hurting anyone other than themselves?
      They are hurting our Lord! His book, the Bible, forbids those sinful acts and tells us that those participating in those acts must be stoned.

All the best
      Genesis 7:5
      And Noah did according unto all that the LORD commanded him.

John 8:32
      And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Noah Sole View Post
        They are hurting our Lord! His book, the Bible, forbids those sinful acts and tells us that those participating in those acts must be stoned.

All the best
        But God is omnipotent, omnipresent, all powerful. If tanks and bombs and hatred can't so much as scratch him, how can a tender act between two people? I guess thats my hang up with this issue.
        A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast; But the tender mercies of the wicked are cruel. Proverbs 12:10

Comment

But God is omnipotent, omnipresent, all powerful. If tanks and bombs and hatred can't so much as scratch him, how can a tender act between two people? I guess thats my hang up with this issue.
          We're not here to debate what you think is right or wrong or pleasurable. The Bible is God's word and forbids it several times. If you disagree with God take it up with him not us.

Leviticus 18:22
          Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

And how can you call ramming your member into another man's mud hole a 'tender act'. You people are gross!!!

All the best
          Genesis 7:5
          And Noah did according unto all that the LORD commanded him.

John 8:32
          And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

sigpic

Comment

You think the excoriation of the excrement emitting eyelet of a white, blue eyed teen aged altar boy is "tender"? His poo-poo burns like a taco dipped in Dave's Insanity.
            Come climb my mountains.

Comment

Your hangup with this issue is your completely inaccurate assumption that Biblical morality is based on the Mill harm principle.
              This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Isaac Peters View Post
                Your hangup with this issue is your completely inaccurate assumption that Biblical morality is based on the Mill harm principle.
                Thank you Pastor, things are starting to clear up. Since I'm having trouble understanding the original source (The KJV Bible) where can I get some extra tutoring on these questions I have?

Comment

Thank you Pastor, things are starting to clear up. Since I'm having trouble understanding the original source (The KJV Bible) where can I get some extra tutoring on these questions I have?
                  Private Pastoral counseling is available by clicking on the link at the bottom of my signature below.

The Word of God can be had for free if you just visit your local Independent Baptist Church and ask the Pastor for one. Make sure you ask specifically for a KJV1611 Authorized Version Bible.

Also you can read one online at www.biblegateway.com. And for your assisted reading pleasure, Brother V has got a wonderful thread going HERE called "Bible in a Year."
                  Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Ryan Sorba Calls Homosexuality a Hobby

During the Awakening 2012’s panel on the “LGBT Agenda,” right-wing activist Ryan Sorba said that homosexuality is a hobby akin to playing basketball and surfing, as part of his argument that conservatives should “stop using the word gay” since it may lead people to believe that “they’re born gay.”

If fundamental human rights are based on capricious desires, guess what, we’d have every group on this planet with a different hobby arguing for fundamental rights and benefits based on the fact that they play hockey, based on the fact that they play basketball or surf, or anything that they’re interested in.

Come climb my mountains.

Comment

What makes you think God cares one jot how you feel? Show me where God says you ought to be happy or to like what He decrees.
                      sigpic
                      Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                      The truth about volcanos
                      Sex and debauchery in public schools
                      Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
                      God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
                      Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Will you stop calling homos homers?
                        Homer is the name of a funny and hetero charecter.
                        so please stop using it like that.

Homersexual was a joke in the show itself.

"a smart man knows that gay also means happy....
                        ..a wise man knows that you shouldnt yell 'Im gay' to claim that you are happy"
                        -Somone.

Comment

It's wonderful to see you making an effort to understand Jesus and the Bible!

I think we (True Christians(tm)) should all befriend this young man and help him on his path toward Salvation(TM).

You'll note two resources in my signature in addition to Pastor Ezekiel's. First is a section of this very forum, where you can read the Bible along with Landover's Brother V, and join in discussion.

The other is more geared toward "Bible beginners", and may be helpful as well.
                          Bible boring? Nonsense!
                          Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                          You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

I would like to graciously accept your kind words and continue to learn about True Christians.

Comment

I would like to graciously accept your kind words and continue to learn about True Christians.
                              If you'd like to find out more about Landover Baptist Church, please read THIS thread created especially for new posters.

If you have a question, use the "search" function before posting it. Most likely it is being discussed somewhere on this Godly forum. Please don't waste God's precious bandwidth.

You will keep a respectful tongue in your head whenever addressing your betters, which includes all True Christians™. Failure to do so, or any attempt at inciting debate or mockery of God's Divine Plan, can and will result in the suspension of your posting privileges.

Your rights on this forum are listed HERE. If you feel that any of these rights have been violated, please don't hesitate to contact a Pastor at once.
                              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

I am a lesbian. As I recall, the passage in leviticus that you interpret as condemning homosexuality says something along the lines of "a man shall not lie with another man, as it is an abomination." So what about us girls who like girls? Are we sinners? And if that's so in you view, could you please explain why you think so? Also how would one go about "curing" me?
                                Human being.

Comment

Working...
                                X