X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DEUTERONOMY 22:28 If a woman is raped, she MUST marry her rapist.

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
    You sound so angry. And quite insistent upon interpreting the Word of God to suit your personal emotional needs. Are you a homosexual?
    My guess is the child of hippie parents - look at that silly name.
    2 Timothy 3:16

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Comment

Originally posted by Skyy1985 View Post
      @ All you so called ministers, first of all you are all guilty of this scripture here:

James 1:19-20

Know this, my beloved brothers: let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger; for the anger of man does not produce the righteousness of God.

Also this one:

Mark 12:31

And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.

Ok so she got raped and yes she must marry her rapist, but who are u to call her disgusting, and filthy as if your without sin, ur a sinner like we all are and your not always biblically correct either u think ur righteous and ur not based on this scripture here:

Romans 3:11-12

“None is righteous, no, not one; 11 no one understands; no one seeks for God.
      12 All have turned aside; together they have become worthless; no one does good, not even one.”

Ok unless ur calling GOD a liar u are warned to repent, this a warning from Almighty GOD HIMSELF!! And like u say don't shoot the messenger, if u have a problem contact the message maker!!!
      First of all your a hate group that uses Jesus to turn people away and HE doesn't care for that at all, second apperently I was sent to ur sight to put u in check and warn to Repent Of ur ways, third since u are children of GOD too I cannot judge u only advise u of ur errors, fourth your not the boss of me and I will write any way I see fit if u can understand this message then ur noticed. Fifth from what I can see you've allowed satan to corrupt ur thinking and words. Towards others, u think u slick but ur not. Sixth I don't ur infractions or any other of ur garbage cuz I want put of this terrible non-biblical site!!

Comment

First of all your a hate group
        Why do you think that following God's perfect word, the Bible is hateful?
        Why do you hate Christ and Christians?

Comment

First of all your a hate group that uses Jesus to turn people away
          Away from what? Sweetie, we just say what the Bible says. Which means, we just say what Jesus says. We do not add not even a single letter to what He said.

and HE doesn't care for that at all,
          Can you support that view with appropriate Scripture?

second apperently I was sent to ur sight to put u in check and warn to Repent Of ur ways,
          Sweetie, it is my moral obligation to inform you that you are delusional. Ur was a Sumerian city that does not exist anymore.

third since u are children of GOD too I cannot judge u only advise u of ur errors,
          This is getting more and more confusing. Who is "u," and why does "u" follow the errors of Ur?

fourth your not the boss of me
          Thank you for clarifying that. Since our boss is not your boss, and our boss is Jesus, does that mean that you admit that your boss is the Devil?

and I will write any way I see fit if u can understand this message then ur noticed.
          I don't think people of Ur can notice anything. They've been dead for millennia.

Fifth from what I can see you've allowed satan to corrupt ur thinking and words.
          We corrupted Ur?

Towards others, u think u slick but ur not. Sixth I don't ur infractions or any other of ur garbage cuz I want put of this terrible non-biblical site!!
          I'm not sure what this means. Frankly, I'm not sure if I'm interpreting your entire message correctly. You should read the Bible, and learn from there how to convey your thoughts clearly.
          God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
          True Christians are Perfect!
          True Christian™ Love.
          Salvation™ made Easy!
          You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
          Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
          Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
          Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
          Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
          The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
          Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
          God HATES Rational Thinking!
          True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

First of all your a hate group that uses Jesus to turn people away and HE doesn't care for that at all,
            I'm sorry, what? Jesus doesn't care for people spreading the Word of God around? How very confused He must have been when He instructed the faithful to convert all men to the Christian religion (Matthew 28:16-20).

second apperently I was sent to ur sight to put u in check and warn to Repent Of ur ways,
            We're not interested in the voices in your head, or what they tell you to do. Unless you'd like Pastor to perform a First Class Exorcism on you. I'm sure he can be persuaded if the price is right. He's been known to tackle the most vicious, sneaky, and cunning rectal demons that have ever cursed the earth. He won't stop until he's flushed out your entire colorectal system, even if it means bringing a team of dedicated anal demonologists to your home. But, he does guarantee results.

third since u are children of GOD too I cannot judge u only advise u of ur errors,
            You can't know an error unless you've judged a claim to be erroneous.

Just sayin'.

fourth your not the boss of me and I will write any way I see fit if u can understand this message then ur noticed.
            What is this, the fourth grade?

Fifth from what I can see you've allowed satan to corrupt ur thinking and words. Towards others, u think u slick but ur not.
            Not possible dear. We've been made into new creatures (2 Corinthians 5:17), sinless and perfect.

Sixth I don't ur infractions or any other of ur garbage cuz I want put of this terrible non-biblical site!!
            So... sharing what the Bible actually says is "terrible non-bliblical" to you? How interesting. You, however, will not be banned as it is our policy to maintain buffoonery like your comments for the sake of those sincerely seeking the Truth. When they see this is the kind of muddled up dementia that passes for "spiritual," they'd surely cry in despair if it weren't for our lovingkindness and dedication to bringing to the heathen public the very love of God. Why, you could say, we're like Jesus in that way. We're the hands and feet of Jesus, if you will.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

First of all your a hate group that uses Jesus to turn people away and HE doesn't care for that at all, second apperently I was sent to ur sight to put u in check and warn to Repent Of ur ways, third since u are children of GOD too I cannot judge u only advise u of ur errors, fourth your not the boss of me and I will write any way I see fit if u can understand this message then ur noticed. Fifth from what I can see you've allowed satan to corrupt ur thinking and words. Towards others, u think u slick but ur not. Sixth I don't ur infractions or any other of ur garbage cuz I want put of this terrible non-biblical site!!
              wut?
              Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
              Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
              Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
              Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
              Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
              Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Unsaved unwelcome?

Mark 2:17

When Jesus heard it, he saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Unsaved trash under investigation

Romans 10:12

For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, bestowing his riches on all who call on him.

ur site disgusts me remove me from it. GOD has warned u of ur foulness my work here is done, dont bother sending any replies to this message they will only be deleted!!! I rebuke u satan in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, I cast you out from all the people that operate this forum and everyone connected to this site GO!!

Comment

Unsaved unwelcome?

When Jesus heard it, he saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, bestowing his riches on all who call on him.
                  Ahem, it reads,

For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek:
                  for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

You don't call upon Him, you call upon your father, Satan (John 8:44). You are no more equal to a True Christian(tm) like myself than an intestinal worm.

ur site disgusts me remove me from it.
                  Again, No.

GOD has warned u of ur foulness
                  Prove it.

my work here is done, dont bother sending any replies to this message they will only be deleted!!!
                  Really? Like this one?

I rebuke u satan in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, I cast you out from all the people that operate this forum and everyone connected to this site GO!!
                  Hmm, not working. I wonder what that means. Could it be... your praying to a demon doesn't interest the ?

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

...I rebuke u satan in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, I cast you out from all the people that operate this forum and everyone connected to this site GO!!
                    Your call is important to us. Please stay on the line for the next available agent of Satan.

Comment

Unsaved unwelcome?

ur site disgusts me remove me from it. GOD has warned u of ur foulness my work here is done, dont bother sending any replies to this message they will only be deleted!!! I rebuke u satan in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, I cast you out from all the people that operate this forum and everyone connected to this site GO!!
                      It never ceases to amaze us the number of so-called "Christians" ask us this question. If they would only blow the dust off of their Bibles and put their noses into the 16th Chapter of Mark, they would find that Jesus commands us to evangelize the world! He didn't say, "find a comfortable pew each Sunday morning and cross your fingers in hopes that some unsaved piece of human refuse will walk through the doors of your church." No, he said, ""Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel." That word, "go" there is a verb. And for those of you illiterate, misguided Christians who allow unsaved people through the doors of your church each Sunday morning, a verb is an "action word," and "go" means "GO!" as in "leave," or "SCRAM!" It doesn't mean, sit on your hiney! The only place for evangelism is outside the confines of the Lord's four-walled holy dwelling place. God's home is a place for True Christians™ to fellowship. Allowing an unsaved person into church is like Rush Limbaugh inviting Hillary Clinton to a meeting of Republicans on how to defeat the Democrats in 2016. It's something you JUST DON'T DO! PERIOD!
                      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

• Re: DEUTERONOMY 22:28 If a woman is raped, she MUST marry her rap

hay dhis is vry bad vers... jesuse dies for all us of!!!!!!!!!! why are u insolting god and jesos they r very sacred.....,.,,,
                        u burn in HEL for dis forumes topics...! i wil tell jesus evrything u do! so bware!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
                          hay dhis is vry bad vers... jesuse dies for all us of!!!!!!!!!! why are u insolting god and jesos they r very sacred.....,.,,,
                          u burn in HEL for dis forumes topics...! i wil tell jesus evrything u do! so bware!!!!!!!!
                          Anybody here speak retard? I have no idea what this kid is saying.

sigpic

Comment

jesos gav m superior englis

Comment

Sorry, Brother Zech, me neither. Do you think her mom couldn't spell Denise?
                              2 Timothy 3:16

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
                                jesos gav m superior englis
                                Obviously.

Comment

Working...
                                X