X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Truth About New Atheism

Originally posted by Metalavery View Post
    There is nothing to have pure love for another of the same sex. human is human. We are all the same my dear... we are all equal, man and woman. We are thus allowed to love each other the same.
    God is very clear regarding the abomination of choosing homosexuality:

Leviticus 18:22 (1611 King James Bible)

Thou shalt not lie with mankinde, as with womankinde: it is abomination.
    Regarding the equality of the sexes, God has a clear hierarchy:

1 Corinthians 11:3 (1611 King James Bible)

But I would haue you knowe, that the head of euery man is Christ: and the head of the woman is the man, and the head of Christ is God.
    As you can see:

God the Father > God the Son > Men > Women

God commands women to be submissive to their husbands and to Him:

Ephesians 5:22 (1611 King James Bible)

Wiues, submit your selues vnto your own husbands, as vnto the Lord.
    Now, regarding the equality of men. God intended for some to be rulers and for some to be servants:

Hebrews 13:17 (1611 King James Bible)

Obey them that haue the rule ouer you, and submit your selues: for they watch for your soules, as they that must giue account, that they may doe it with ioy, and not with griefe: for that is vnprofitable for you.
    God naturally sees unbelievers as inferior to believers:

2 Corinthians 6:14 (1611 King James Bible)

Be ye not vnequally yoked together with vnbeleeuers: for what fellowship hath righteousnesse with vnrighteousnesse? and what communion hath light with darknesse?
    sigpic

I Kings 7:23

And he made a moulten Sea, ten cubites from the one brim to the other: it was round all about, & his height was fiue cubits: and a line of thirtie cubites did compasse it round about.

New here? Desiring to be pleasing in the eyes of The Lord and His Followers?

Then do as directed by our esteemed Pastors and head on over to the Introductions subforum and make your first post there, friend. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus. Anything else you want to share with us about how Jesus has blessed you is welcomed too.

Are you a hater of God that believes He is a morally bankrupt monster? Read Why, you ask, is God so angry? to see that it is in fact you that is the monster that mercilessly and infinitely torments God.

Stop this relentless torturing of God and accept Jesus today!

Comment

Are you realy telling me you don't think you are equal to men?
      That's not an answer, dear.

My question is, according to whom is there nothing to have pure love for another of the same sex, that we are all the same, we are all equal, man and woman, and that we are thus allowed to love each other the same?
      Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
        Nobody here is damning anyone . That's God's job:

John 3:16-18 "16 For God so loved the world, that he agave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. [17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."

It's God's love (according to the Bible), the kind where He saves us from the sin He gave us by sacrificing Himself to Himself (and blames the Jews and women for it).

Who are you to say the Creator of the universe is wrong?
        God isnt wrong... you are wrong for being against gods true love for all mankind.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
          That's not an answer, dear.

My question is, according to whom is there nothing to have pure love for another of the same sex, that we are all the same, we are all equal, man and woman, and that we are thus allowed to love each other the same?
          It is what i feel is right, What my soul tells me. If i'm wrong about that, then I'd rather die and spend an eternal life in hell. then live a life where no one is equal, and we aren't allowed to love every one equally.

Comment

every phrase that speaks of hate. is not gods word. Hate is a human emotion. God feels no hate. humans only project hate upon god.
            According to whom? Word of God says that He made human as His own image, so of course we have same feelings as He does. He says it Himself.

Proverbs 6:16-19 16 These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
            17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
            18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
            19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

Deuteronomy 16:22 Neither shalt thou set thee up any image; which the Lord thy God hateth.

It is obvious that God does hate. How about love or jealousy? These are emotions that God also has. Are you saying that humans cannot be then jealous or cannot love?

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Exodus 34:14 For thou shalt worship no other god: for the Lord, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God

It is now clear why Jesus send you to this forum today, friend. You really need learn the truth about the word of God as it's ovious that you have been lied to whole your life.

GLORY!

Comment

Originally posted by Alphonse Alban View Post
              According to whom? Word of God says that He made human as His own image, so of course we have same feelings as He does. He says it Himself.

Proverbs 6:16-19 16 These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
              17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
              18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
              19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

Deuteronomy 16:22 Neither shalt thou set thee up any image; which the Lord thy God hateth.

It is obvious that God does hate. How about love or jealousy? These are emotions that God also has. Are you saying that humans cannot be then jealous or cannot love?

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Exodus 34:14 For thou shalt worship no other god: for the Lord, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God

It is now clear why Jesus send you to this forum today, friend. You really need learn the truth about the word of God as it's ovious that you have been lied to whole your life.

GLORY!
              if what you say is the truth. then id rather be raped, tortured, Die a slow death. Then go to hell to be in a eternity of pain. Then live in the world you speak of. A world filled with hate.

Comment

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
                Are you saying that the Word of God is evil????
                every phrase that speaks of hate. is not gods word. Hate is a human emotion. God feels no hate. humans only project hate upon god.
                Are you saying that the Holy Bible is not the Word of God?

God isnt wrong... you are wrong for being against gods true love for all mankind.
                Where do you get the idea that God loves everybody? Because it ain't in the Bible, sweetie pie. Are you making up your own religion, which is not based on anything real?
                God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                True Christians are Perfect!
                True Christian™ Love.
                Salvation™ made Easy!
                You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                God HATES Rational Thinking!
                True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
                  Are you saying that the Holy Bible is not the Word of God?

Where do you get the idea that God loves everybody? Because it ain't in the Bible, sweetie pie. Are you making up your own religion, which is not based on anything real?
                  Its not a religon its my personal beliefs. How what i feel the world should be. a world of love and forgiveness... I know it will never truly be perfect. but as long as we strive for peace and love. we can get a shade of it. If you are not for that... then you are a pathetic human being... one who can not love... And if that is the word of god... then again... i don't want to live. becuse your world is hell. and your god is the devil.

Comment

if what you say is the truth. then id rather be raped, tortured, Die a slow death. Then go to hell to be in a eternity of pain. Then live in the world you speak of. A world filled with hate.
                    It's not what I say. That is what God says. We are Christians and we follow the word of God. If you don't like Christians, then it really is just your problem. You need to learn to be more tolerant.

Comment

every one should follow there own beliefs.. there own hearts... If you dont they arent truly human. I leave you all crying... sad and upset that you all have evil in your hearts... But I accept and still love you. I respect you and wish you will do the same for me.

Comment

every one should follow there own beliefs.. there own hearts... If you dont they arent truly human. I leave you all crying... sad and upset that you all have evil in your hearts... But I accept and still love you. I respect you and wish you will do the same for me.
                        I hope you stop hating Chrisitian way and learn to really love. Otherwise you will just end up in hell. I can't believe that someone could really not like Jesus, like you do.

I pray for you, so you could learn to tolerate Jesus and Christians.

Comment

I hope you stop hating Chrisitian way and learn to really love. Otherwise you will just end up in hell. I can't believe that someone could really not like Jesus, like you do.

I pray for you, so you could learn to tolerate Jesus and Christians.
                          I love christains, i love Jesus... I love every one... I am tolerate of every one. But I also wish every one could love every one... If your son was gay... truly gay and he was never not going to be gay. could you still love him as a homosexual? Or deny it and call him lost?

Comment

Its not a religon its my personal beliefs. How what i feel the world should be. a world of love and forgiveness...
                            I'm guessing that you feel that world should be without wars, hunger, and exploitation?

And how does that wishful thinking translate itself to the real world out there?

Do you really think that if God really loved everybody, there would be so much injustice in the world?

Accept it, honey, the only logical explanation of the cruelty in this world is that God Himself is cruel and vindictive (Exodus 15:3, 20:5, 1 Samuel 15:3, Isaiah 13:9, Psalm 137:9, 2 Thessalonians 2:11-12).

After all, He creates both good and evil (Isaiah 45:7).

I know it will never truly be perfect. but as long as we strive for peace and love. we can get a shade of it.
                            Yeah, buddy, how is that going, since, let's say, the advent of sedentary agricultural civilizations?

If you are not for that... then you are a pathetic human being... one who can not love... And if that is the word of god... then again... i don't want to live. becuse your world is hell.
                            Haven't seen any world news recently, have you?

and your god is the devil.
                            He creates both: good and evil.
                            God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                            True Christians are Perfect!
                            True Christian™ Love.
                            Salvation™ made Easy!
                            You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                            Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                            Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                            Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                            Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                            The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                            Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                            God HATES Rational Thinking!
                            True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

I love christains, i love Jesus... I love every one... I am tolerate of every one.
                              Why do you then say time after time that Jesus is wrong and that Christianity is wrong? That's not love, that's not tolerance. You have really twisted view on these things.

Comment

Why do you then say time after time that Jesus is wrong and that Christianity is wrong? That's not love, that's not tolerance. You have really twisted view on these things.
                                So are you tolerant with Islam?

Comment

Working...
                                X