This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Male anal rape by clitoris; secular problem only?

Originally posted by Dances without Joy View Post
    I'd be worried if young people were being left alone with a predator as well. However, this whole idea of me as a "clitoral anal predator" originated in the sick imaginations of LBC.
    The idea is to draw you nearer to the Bosom of Jesus.
    sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
    Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Originally posted by Deaner View Post
      It's not really pagan but it may as well be.

Pinnochio was an Italian puppet made by Gepetto; a slovenly guinea wop.

Pinnochio's nose would grow everytime he told a lie and he wanted to be a real person; not a puppet. Gepetto the dago couldn't seem to achieve this for him. That's really all I know. But lies, puppets and wops can't be a good thing when thrown together.
      Good point. The Pope is a puppet for International Jewry, and he's surrounded by lying wops.
      Originally posted by Pastor Isaac Peters View Post
      Why?
      Orders from the Comintern, no doubt.
      While my job doesn't invilve working with young people, I often work with them in community theater.
      Turning young boys queer for fun and profit, in other words. Why do you want the terrorists to win?
      O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

I meant that she may have experienced it by herself.
        Originally posted by Wide-Open View Post
        Are you calling my late wife a slut? Can you at least have SOME respect for those who are no longer amongst us?
        No, Brother W-O, she's calling her a Lezbean rapist! She's claiming that your wife forcibly sexually assaults herself in your absence!
        I don't hate your god. I don't believe he exists. In order to hate something, you must believe it exists.
        Not so. I hate Harry Potter, and I don't believe HE exists.
        Originally posted by madguitarist View Post
        I as well, am having difficulty conceptualizing such a thing, but I will agree that it is just wrong. The good Lord built your anus to give, not take. That's an exit only zone.
        I see in all your depraved madness, you've got at least one good Christian bone in your body.

Perhaps you should pray with some of our Pastors! Why, they could ensure that you have more and more good Christian bones in your body! Soon, you'd be filled from stem to stern with the Godly Penetrating Love of Jesus!
        www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
        Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

Christian Ladies:
        Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!

Comment

Originally posted by JennyD View Post
          No, Brother W-O, she's calling her a Lezbean rapist! She's claiming that your wife forcibly sexually assaults herself in your absence!

Masturbation is not sexual assault. You cannot sexually assault yourself.

Why waste your energy hating someone that doesn't exist?

I see in all your depraved madness, you've got at least one good Christian bone in your body.

Perhaps you should pray with some of our Pastors! Why, they could ensure that you have more and more good Christian bones in your body! Soon, you'd be filled from stem to stern with the Godly Penetrating Love of Jesus!

Don't you mean "more and more good Christians' boners?"
          Now that Obama has won the election there will be big black cock for every white woman!!!

Comment

Don't you mean "more and more good Christians' boners?"
            Spare us your fantasy life.
            This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance

sigpic

Comment

Spare us your fantasy life.

Touche.
              Now that Obama has won the election there will be big black cock for every white woman!!!

Comment

I wish my life was so boring I had to fantasize about christian boners.
                Howdy.

Comment

Originally posted by Silent Wren View Post
                  I wish my life was so boring I had to fantasize about christian boners.
                  But your life is apparently so boring that you feel the need to come into Christian forums and make hateful comments, huh?

We are here to Praise Jesus. Don't try and persecute us.
                  Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Obviously, we're ALL here to praise Jesus. You aren't questioning my faith, are you? That's the only thing I have in this world. If not for the lord's word, how would we know that being gay, wiccan, liberal or different was wrong?
                    Howdy.

Comment

Originally posted by Silent Wren View Post
                      Obviously, we're ALL here to praise Jesus. You aren't questioning my faith, are you? That's the only thing I have in this world. If not for the lord's word, how would we know that being gay, wiccan, liberal or different was wrong?
                      Dear friend:

It is possible to hate many of the same people God hates and still be hellbound. After all, when (if) you get to Heaven, you surely don't expect to rub elbows with Romanists, dzhoo neocons, or members of the LSD "church".
                      This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

sigpic

Comment

Dear friend:

when (if) you get to Heaven, you surely don't expect to rub elbows with Romanists, dzhoo neocons, or members of the LSD "church".
                        Golly, No! Why am I sittin in a pool a sweat right now?
                        Howdy.

Comment

Originally posted by JennyD View Post

With all due respect Sister Jenny, the last part of your post makes what would appear to be a very suggestive sexual innuendo. If I were to let anything penetrate me though, it would be the love of Our Father, and his only begotten son.
                          Make a joyful noise unto the Lord...not a pitch perfect, melodic, musically correct noise...just joyful.

Comment

With all due respect Sister Jenny, the last part of your post makes what would appear to be a very suggestive sexual innuendo.
                            You will notice such innuendoes in a great many of the posts of very nearly every True Christian in this Church.
                            This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN

Comment

With all due respect Sister Jenny, the last part of your post makes what would appear to be a very suggestive sexual innuendo. If I were to let anything penetrate me though, it would be the love of Our Father, and his only begotten son.
                              Originally posted by WickedWitch View Post
                              You will notice such innuendoes in a great many of the posts of very nearly every True Christian in this Church.
                              Maybe you will "notice" it because the unsaved trash seem determined to find something dirty in all of our posts, including even a pure and innocent post by one of our True Christian™ sisters about the love of Christ. It'll suck to be you on the Day of Judgment.

sigpic

Comment

Maybe you will "notice" it because the unsaved trash seem determined to find something dirty in all of our posts, including even a pure and innocent post by one of our True Christian™ sisters about the love of Christ. It'll suck to be you on the Day of Judgment.
                                I've brought this up several times: it's not that we readers are looking for double-entendres in the posts of the True Christians here, you people have filthy minds and put them in your posts on purpose. Then you all accuse the rest of us of seeing smut where there isn't any, or having our minds in the gutter when we point those naughty phrases out to you. You can deny all of this until your face turns blue, but you know that it's the truth.
                                This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN

Comment

Working...
                                X