This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Proof that Jesus is WHITE!

All historical evidence offers nothing supporting even the idea that there was a christ figure to begin with. Were you born yesteday?

Comment

Originally posted by rationalist View Post
      All historical evidence offers nothing supporting even the idea that there was a christ figure to begin with. Were you born yesteday?
      *sigh* Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Stay in school.

Comment

Have you studied "all" historical evidence? All? Really? Or are you claiming something you read in a book? Or several books, it's the same.

I, on the other hand, have personal evidence of the existence of God. Back in 1986, I was a little child when God entered in my life. And I was really happy back then. I could feel His hand. Everyone saw His hand. Everyone knew what it meant. Some people yelled Hand! Hand! They were desperate. But God kept on going and going and going, touching our hearts and winning our devotion.
        So should I believe your books or my experience? We both know the answer, don't we?
        1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the TRUMP of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first.

Comment

Friend, we have the Bible, the very first book ever written and all about the exploits of God. Tom Sawyer is a tall tale involving nigras and drunken injuns.
          No one I have ever met has an account on LBC who was born yesterday. Their hands would too small to operate a computer.
          Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
          Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
          Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
          Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
          Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
          Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

So how come He has white hair?

Comment

This thread is great!! It is so good to be with right minded people! We have a new Pastor, a liberal leftwing fascist. He's been teaching as scripture that Jesus was a Palestinian Jew!!!! When did they start letting this filth teach our faith? He says it is biblical and can't be argued with?!! How can this be so?!!

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!!!!

Comment

Perhaps in your introduction you can supply details: how a leftie "liberal" can be a fascist?

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew Guest View Post
                  I think if everyone knew the literal meaning of the word "Adam" in Hebrew (Strongs #165) there would be no controversy. The word "Adam" in the original language of the bible means "Ruddy; to show blood in the face; to blush". Blacks blush much? Can you see "Blood in the face" of a black person? Blacks are gentiles. The word "Gentile" in Greek is "Ethnos". Which is where the word "Ethnic" comes from. I.E. the ethnic peoples of the world. There is no argument from anyone Jesus was a direct descendant of Adam. Adam was of a "Ruddy" complexion and so was Our Lord.
                  I did some research for fun and according to answers in Genesis, Adam and Eve were probably a middle brown colour. But we will never know for sure.

Here is the link:

If everyone is descended from just two people—Adam and Eve—how did we get all the different skin shades and distinct people groups?

Comment

Originally posted by Elvin G View Post
                    I did some research for fun and according to answers in Genesis, Adam and Eve were probably a middle brown colour. But we will never know for sure.

Here is the link:

https://answersingenesis.org/racism/...ll-skin-tones/
                    Thank you for the link. I did follow it. Here is the author's first logical flaw:

Skin shade is governed by multiple genes and is quite complex, but for the sake of simplicity, assume for a moment that there are only two.
                    And then the rest of the argument is based on this assumption, leading to seriously overgeneralized conclusions. I mean, I know this guy means well, but he really would do everyone a favor if he didn't pretend to understand genetics.
                    God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                    True Christians are Perfect!
                    True Christian™ Love.
                    Salvation™ made Easy!
                    You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                    Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                    Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                    Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                    Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                    The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                    Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                    God HATES Rational Thinking!
                    True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
                      I mean, I know this guy means well, but he really would do everyone a favor if he didn't pretend to understand genetics.
                      True, sister. He should maybe remember that what he claims to be his area of expertise is Genesis, not secular genetics.
                      Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew Guest View Post
                        I think if everyone knew the literal meaning of the word "Adam" in Hebrew (Strongs #165) there would be no controversy. The word "Adam" in the original language of the bible means "Ruddy; to show blood in the face; to blush". Blacks blush much? Can you see "Blood in the face" of a black person? Blacks are gentiles. The word "Gentile" in Greek is "Ethnos". Which is where the word "Ethnic" comes from. I.E. the ethnic peoples of the world. There is no argument from anyone Jesus was a direct descendant of Adam. Adam was of a "Ruddy" complexion and so was Our Lord.
                        Does it matter if he is white or not?

Comment

Originally posted by IwillTumblrShameYou View Post
                          Does it matter if he is white or not?
                          This thread is not Does it matter matter if Jesus is white but (at the top of each page) Proof that Jesus is white and the proof was provided quite early on in A Follower's post:

Originally posted by A Follower View Post
                          All the proof we need is in the bible. And the bible clearly says about Jesus:

Revelation 1:14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

I've underlined the relevant section and notice how it's made clear that He has a WHITE head (as well as WHITE hair) so whether you think it important or not and whether you'd like Him to be purple or even insects the fact of the matter is settled.

Comment

I have a painting of Jesus and he is most definitely white with blond hair and blue eyes.

Comment

Revelation 1:15And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

Have you ever seen God in a vision or dream? If not, you have no say of His appearance.

Comment

Originally posted by Krinsleth View Post
                                Revelation 1:15And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

Have you ever seen God in a vision or dream? If not, you have no say of His appearance.
                                Most of us here are just going by what the Bible says. But, hey, if you've had a vision or a dream, then, of course, we are willing to dismiss everything that we have ever read or been taught and accept your personal perspective on Jesus' appearance or any other subject that God chose to personally discuss with you.

What could be the harm in that?
                                His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Working...
                                X