X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES SWEDEN!

Adolf Hitler came at a time when Germany needed him,
    I'm sorry, I did not realise you were a raving Nazi.

Get lost!

ThinksDesign
    I whore for Satan

Comment

"Dear Godmocking Eskimo;

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule of Worshiping Satan and clubbing baby seals to post this hateful message. The Holy Bible tells us That we are actually Blessed by your Persecution! Thanks for proving That we're right. "

I do not worship Satan, I worship my wife and my children and myself, what do you know about Eskimo? Nothing is proven by your answer. there are no Swedes who are Eskimo., I have told you many times. every time I come to a post you will with personal attacks about who I am or what is happening in my country. when you come with facts when we are on the same level. the words I have for the summer that you is pathetic. you're talking about clubbing seals, again, you will religious people with things you know nothing about. I'm not going to lower myself to your level

"I'm sorry, I did not realized you were a raving Nazi.

Get lost! "

I am certainly not a Nazi. You apparently have not understood what I meant. I is unequivocally opposed to any form of Nazism or Hitler sympathy. What I wanted to try to make you understand is that it is dangerous to rely on what someone else thinks, this will lead to total destitution

Comment

Originally posted by ove rytter View Post
        one more question, do you believe in democracy? If you think about it, how can it be that your admin go in and edit my profile on several occasions. can it be that you are afraid of what others think?...
        Homework assignment for the Swede: Find any support for democracy, free speech, and human rights in the Bible.

Comment

now you do not understand what I mean, so I understand you wrong, this is a strong argument that there can be no God. There is no scientific evidence that there has been or is such a thing as god. A god is a real varlese invented by the sheltered workshop of a time when it was needed. Adolf Hitler came at a time when Germany needed him, people believed blindly in what he said. we all know what happened. same thing will happen with religion, it will disappear, as people become more confident in themselves. A confident man knows what it wants, not what someone else says or thinks, it's important that you not rely on what someone else says or thinks. Get your own opinion. if it does not happen, I've written before, I believe that all humanity disappear I do not mean that they end up in hell, which is a whole different discussion.
          if you believe in your god you must also believe in the devil, the final set, all religious are satanists!
          Ah it's all clear now, it makes perfect sense

YIC
          Genesis 7:5
          And Noah did according unto all that the LORD commanded him.

John 8:32
          And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

sigpic

Comment

I am certainly not a Nazi. You apparently have not understood what I meant. I is unequivocally opposed to any form of Nazism or Hitler sympathy. What I wanted to try to make you understand is that it is dangerous to rely on what someone else thinks, this will lead to total destitution
            And yet you want us to listen to what you have to say over the words of the creator of the world.
            sigpic
            Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
            The truth about volcanos
            Sex and debauchery in public schools
            Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
            God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
            Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

"Ah it's all clear now, it makes perfect sense" ¨

stop now, you make yourself stupider one what you need. what I meant was that when the Bible was found on it was important. it has happened lots of things and human beings and I mean even you, have become more aware of the world. In my country for a long time ago, we were Vikings, we discovered that it did not work and moved on in our development. This has made us a leader in telofoni and industrial development. I'm sure that you drive volvo, it is a Swedish car!

Comment

"Ah it's all clear now, it makes perfect sense" ¨

stop now, you make yourself stupider one what you need. what I meant was that when the Bible was found on it was important. it has happened lots of things and human beings and I mean even you, have become more aware of the world. In my country for a long time ago, we were Vikings, we discovered that it did not work and moved on in our development. This has made us a leader in telofoni and industrial development. I'm sure that you drive vulva, it is a Swedish car!
                A vulva? never heard of it. I didn't realise you made anything other than sledges to get pulled around in, I drive Jeep myself actually.

What on earth has that got to do with God, are you trying to distract us from our Mission? Well bad luck it won't work.

YIC

sigpic

Comment

"And yet you want us to listen to what you have to say 'over the words of the creator of the world"

says who? how can you believe that there is a being who has made ​​the earth and its inhabitants? do you also in the flood, Santa Claus, that Adam was the first person on earth? what I would like you to do now is to start thinking for yourself. try and you will discover something amazing.

Comment

"And yet you want us to listen to what you have to say 'over the words of the creator of the world"

says who? how can you believe that there is a being who has made ​​the earth and its inhabitants? do you also in the flood, Santa Claus, that Adam was the first person on earth? what I would like you to do now is to start thinking for yourself. try and you will discover something amazing.
                    Now you are being completely ridiculous - Santa Claus was made up to make people feel good, like leprechauns and Ronald Reagan

YIC

sigpic

Comment

...what I would like you to do now is to start ignoring God...
                      I don't think that's gonna happen.

Btw: Volvos used to be Swedish (until Ford bought them in '99), now they're Chinese-owned. Had a '68 144S (lasted 350,000 km, died from rust) and a '74 144 GL (lasted 420,000 km, died from accident) myself, wouldn't take one built since 2000 even for free.

Comment

"A Volvo 'never heard of it. I did not realized you made ​​anything Other than sledges to get pulled around in, I drive a swedish Jeep myself actually.

What on earth That speed got to do with God, are you trying to distract us from our Mission? Well bad luck it will not work. "

You can not be right for real. you will never anything concrete. All "calls" that you and I have had, you never said what you think. All you do is look at the estate of words I write and do not see what I write. again, tell me why I should worship your girl to the god. stop it with meaningless statements about my spelling mistakes, give me something concrete. I believe in you as a person. there are no stupid people there finnns just stupid acts. come on and raise me with the knowledge of your faith, without referring to a fictional book

Comment

"A Volvo 'never heard of it. I did not realized you made ​​anything Other than sledges to get pulled around in, I drive a swedish Jeep myself actually.

What on earth That speed got to do with God, are you trying to distract us from our Mission? Well bad luck it will not work. "

You can not be right for real. you will never anything concrete. All "calls" that you and I have had, you never said what you think. All you do is look at the estate of words I write and do not see what I write. again, tell me why I should worship your girl to the god. stop it with meaningless statements about my spelling mistakes, give me something concrete. I believe in you as a person. there are no stupid people there finnns just stupid acts. come on and raise me with the knowledge of your faith, without referring to a real book
                          Will you please stop going on about your concrete! It's not our fault!!
                          As you say: Kan du vara snäll och sluta gå på om din betong! Det är inte vårt fel!

sigpic

Comment

The conclusion that God does not exist, is the result of a logical inference, which we can illustrate with the help of an Aristotelian syllogism. A syllogism is nothing more than a formalistic presentation of our traditional ideas of methodology, ie. of a simple deduction based on two premises. In this vintage "prove" we are God's nonexistence as follows:

Premise 1: All entities are limited.
                            Premise 2: God is unlimited.
                            Conclusion: God is a non-entity.
                            (That is, God does not exist.)

To be really finicky, I should point out that neither the contents of this syllogism in the strict sense "proves" that God does not exist, because all the evidence always involves referring to existence. We can not prove God's nonexistence, because it is futile to try to disprove the nonexistence of anything. And yet, we have been able to demonstrate that the concept of God has no referents, the real facts. What we have achieved is something that is even better, and more fundamental, than the ordinary burden of proof:

Comment

I have read many posts on this board and wonder how you can be so poorly briefed about a country like Sweden. you wonder why I throw shit on your country, yes you on this forum think that you know what happens in my country, I react like you do when I throw shit on your so called country.

America is not "so-called". It is the greatest, most powerfull nation on earth and even our deluded fluffy-bunny Christians are more godly than the average church-goer in Europe.

And, of course, God hates Sweden! It is liberal, liberal, liberal. And God is the ultimate conservative. His statutes were put in place by Him, personally, thousands of years ago and that is how He wanted us to live then, and now.

God, is unchanging; therefore, He is conservative, NOT progressive!

Conventionally Yours,

Handmaiden
                              His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

The conclusion that God does not exist, is the result of a logical inference, which we can illustrate with the help of an Aristotelian syllogism. A syllogism is nothing more than a formalistic presentation of our traditional ideas of methodology, ie. of a simple deduction based on two premises. In this vintage "prove" we are God's nonexistence as follows:

Premise 1: All entities are limited.
                                Premise 2: God is unlimited.
                                Conclusion: God is a non-entity.
                                (That is, God does not exist.)

To be really finicky, I should point out that neither the contents of this syllogism in the strict sense "proves" that God does not exist, because all the evidence always involves referring to existence. We can not prove God's nonexistence, because it is futile to try to disprove the nonexistence of anything. And yet, we have been able to demonstrate that the concept of God has no referents, the real facts. What we have achieved is something that is even better, and more fundamental, than the ordinary burden of proof:
                                First of all, this is NOT a debate forum. We're right and you're wrong, according to Jesus and the Holy Word of God. Please read THIS thread before making an even bigger fool of yourself.

Secondly, while the internets might seem to be "free" to you, this particular corner of the internets is a privately owned Christian forum. The rights you have on this forum are listed HERE. Please contact a Pastor immediately if you feel that any of your rights have been violated.

Finally, your unsaved opinions or tantrums are not even slightly of interest to us. We follow the Holy Word of God TO THE LETTER, and make no apologies for that. One of the most important commandments in the Bible tells us to avoid unsaved scum such as yourself. You wandered in here uninvited, and unwelcome .
                                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Working...
                                X