X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: PROOF God is REAL!

Originally posted by MetalHaze View Post
    Seems like i really am wasting my nerves on this forum. European can never understand an American and vice versa.

I´m outta here.
    It's about time you realized you aren't welcome. Come back if you get saved- but not until.

Comment

Originally posted by MetalHaze View Post
      Seems like i really am wasting my nerves on this forum. European can never understand an American and vice versa.

I´m outta here.
      Racism is not tolerated here, especially racism against Christianity!
      The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

You are just using God's name in order to:
        • gain followers
        • brainwash them
        • control them
        • collect the money

You are only a fraud. Hiding behind God and committing crimes.
        Do you really think that by saying "doing God's work" will remove all that evil that christians have done over 2000 years.

About 80% of all the wars in human history were caused by religion. Or better say by spreading the God's word.

You wont belive me now, but when 22nd of Oktober 2011 comes you will. If bible guarantees the rapture on 21st and it didnt happen then you have all been scammed by church.
        Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
        abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Comment

Originally posted by MentalHaze View Post
          You are just using God's name in order to:
          • gain followers
          • brainwash them
          • control them
          • collect the money
          You are only a fraud. Hiding behind God and committing crimes.
          Do you really think that by saying "doing God's work" will remove all that evil that christians have done over 2000 years.

About 80% of all the wars in human history were caused by religion. Or better say by spreading the God's word.

You wont belive me now, but when 22nd of Oktober 2011 comes you will. If bible guarantees the rapture on 21st and it didnt happen then you have all been scammed by church.
          Why are you so determined to reject the word of God?

Just because you find false prophets everywhere and people determined to follow them? How foolish! The word of God is as unchanging and direct as ever yet you persist in the lies your atheist friends have told you.

I mean you throw statistics like 80% around without a shred of proof. And if a war is God's will as has been shown in the Bible then who are you to argue with it anyway? God repeatedly tells his chosen people to wipe out heathens. So what if God says "Go to war!" He's God and we are not to question His will that everyone be killed!

Deuteronomy 7:
          2and when the Lord your God has delivered them over to you and you have defeated them, then you must destroy them totally.a Make no treaty with them, and show them no mercy. 3Do not intermarry with them. Do not give your daughters to their sons or take their daughters for your sons, 4for they will turn your sons away from following me to serve other gods, and the Lord’s anger will burn against you and will quickly destroy you. 5This is what you are to do to them: Break down their altars, smash their sacred stones, cut down their Asherah polesb and burn their idols in the fire. 6For you are a people holy to the Lord your God. The Lord your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people, his treasured possession.
          How can this be wrong? oh yes, because you think it is from on your high horse. You know more than the Lord of Hosts, of course! We should immediately throw away the word of God because some angry god-hater on the internet with a big mouth says so!

Well when you're roasting in a lake of sulphur and brimstone in Hell don't come crying to me because I won't be there because I'm not the one throwing God's wonders and love back in His face!
          sigpic
          Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
          The truth about volcanos
          Sex and debauchery in public schools
          Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
          God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
          Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Originally posted by MentalHaze View Post
            Liberal Alert! Are you saying that we're responsible for what other people have done? I bet you're the kind of person who wants every White person to appologize to every black person for slavery, and blames that the fact that you got yourself into a mortgage that you can't pay as a sign that banks are corrupt.

Can you cite the source of your percentage? I think not. Allow me to inform you of what the truth actually is:

The body count of communists alone, not counting all of the individual atheists who murder people in cold blood every day, is upwards of 259,432,000 [See this article]. According to same article, "The historical record of collective atheism is thus 182,716 times worse on an annual basis than...the Spanish Inquisition." I know you're not used to dealing with facts but this is indisputable historical record. That means that, like the Bible, you can't change it no matter how much you whine or deny it.

Where in the world did you get that we're predicting the Rapture. Don't make your trollnig so obvious, sinner.

Comment

What did god do before he created the heavens and the earth? Was he part of a bowling league or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Booger View Post
                What did god do before he created the heavens and the earth? Was he part of a bowling league or something?
                Dear Godmocking Whore;

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule of worshiping satan and spreading your legs for anyone with a dollar to post this hateful message. The Holy Bible tells us that we are actually Blessed by your persecution! Thanks for proving that we're right.

Matthew 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
                5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
                5:12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
                Enjoy hell. I know that Jesus and I can't wait to watch you burn in hell for all eternity. Oh, how we'll laugh at you as you scream in agony! Shout Glory!!

YIC,

--Pastor Ezekiel
                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

I have questions!
                  If God exists, God:
                    1. wants all humans to believe God exists before they die;
                    2. can bring about a situation in which all humans believe God exists before they die;
                    3. does not want anything that would conflict with and be at least as important as its desire for all humans to believe God exists before they die; and
                    4. always acts in accordance with what it most wants.

1. If God exists, all humans would believe so before they die (from 1).
                  2. But not all humans believe God exists before they die.
                  3. Therefore, God does not exist (from 2 and 3).
                  This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY! No papist mumbo jumbo! --ADMIN

Comment

Originally posted by Gadarenes View Post
                    I have questions!
                    Yes, you may ask your question.

Comment

Originally posted by Gadarenes View Post
                      I have questions!
                      If God exists, God:
                        1. wants all humans to believe God exists before they die;
                        2. can bring about a situation in which all humans believe God exists before they die;
                        3. does not want anything that would conflict with and be at least as important as its desire for all humans to believe God exists before they die; and
                        4. always acts in accordance with what it most wants.

1. If God exists, all humans would believe so before they die (from 1).
                      2. But not all humans believe God exists before they die.
                      3. Therefore, God does not exist (from 2 and 3).
                      That's really dum.
                      Is like listen to my uncle Antonio on my mother's part of the fmaily when he try to explain how the bikini safed Spain and how the mayor of Benidorm got on his moped and ride for 12 hourse after be excomulgated by the church cos he wanted to introduce bikini type beaches in the little fishing village for attract the tourism and he filled inside his jacket whit newspapers dont ask me why and went up General Franco in Madrid for talk him in person and to be honest I always am lost before he have even reach Albacete and I'm usually thinking of what dress I'm gonna wear later the one whit the low cut neck but probably not cos if I lean over the table it show too much and the guys are always estaring so maybe, the short black one or the dark red tight fit one whit the open back cos honestly stories like that are really boring cos nobody can understood them like nothing of nothing especially when they go in circles chasing their tails like my aunt Pepi's mad chihuahua so I think yur just chasing your tail here and have lost everybody even before Albacete.
                      Ex JW and quiet, shy, timid girl who wants to be a True Cristian Lady.
                      My favorite verse from the Bible is:
                      - A true WITNESSE deliuereth soules: but a deceitfull WITNESSE speaketh lyes.

Comment

Originally posted by María Gálvez-Villalobos View Post
                        That's really dum. ... General Franco ...low cut neck but probably not cos if I lean over the table it show too much and the guys are always estaring so maybe...
                        I could never understand why you spanyards would ever elect someone called "General Franco." That's really dum, i mean, you just KNOW he's going to be on France's side. That's like electing General Germany or something. Really really dum of you guys. That's like electing a Kenyan communist or --- nevermind.

And the other thing, well, i just couldnt cut that part out of your quote.
                        Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left. -- Isaiah 24:6 KJV

Comment

The Holy God created everything there is.

Colossians 1:16

King James Version (KJV)

16For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
                          The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

God is a myth.
                            Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
                            abominable works, there is none that doeth good

Comment

• Originally posted by Kurisutaru View Post
                              God is a myth.
                              Leave it to a chinaman to spread these kind of lies on our Godly Christian website.

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
                              Posted via Mobile Device
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rachelwise View Post
                                God is a myth.
                                Originally posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post
                                Leave it to a chinaman to spread these kind of lies on our Godly Christian website.

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
                                Posted via Mobile Device
                                She's a jap wannabe, a teenaged girl from Scotland who hates Jesus and brushes her remaining tooth with Jameson's every day.
                                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Working...
                                X