X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ASPERGER’S SYNDROME – Another word for ‘EVIL’ ??!

Originally posted by AspiePengelfAtheist View Post
    You are meant to spread Love, Understanding, and Life Eternal not hypocrisy and hate.

Please quote the verse.

The mere fact that you use the bible as a tool of hate versus the tool of love and understanding it is meant to be should shame you all to your very core!

It IS hate though! That's like saying that Harry Potter is about the 'totally normal and functual lives of people'!

For the record, I love animals (all animals) and especially love penguins more than people. Why? Because they mate for life, live socially without judging and help out their fellow penguins. Its the ideal society. If I am lucky enough to come back to earth when I do die, I want to come back as a penguin.
    That's sad.

But you all are no better than Adolf Hitler.

He wasn't that bad.

YOU are the sick, demented, damned and lost souls of the earth.
    No, we are the saved and the future kings of The Kingdom of Heaven.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother_Percy View Post
      Wow! This guy REALLY IS retarded - and from the looks of the above statement he fornicates with animals too! Dis-gusting!
      Just to let you know, I am not male. I do not fornicate with animals either. I just think that penguins are smarter than 99.99% of the human population.

Thank you for the compliment though. For in the penguin world, the males are the one that nurtures and cares for the young.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother_Percy View Post
        Loner type, no friends, keep to themselves, indulge in ritualistic behavior, prone to extreme violence and aggressive outbursts, stunted, don't feel pain like normal people, a lack of empathy.
        Sounds like your typical atheist to me.
        The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Fisher View Post
          Please quote the verse.

It IS hate though! That's like saying that Harry Potter is about the 'totally normal and functual lives of people'!

That's sad.

He wasn't that bad.

No, we are the saved and the future kings of The Kingdom of Heaven.
          1) THE verse? Have you even read your bible? Or is it just a paperweight on your table, a mere decoration and conversation piece? How many verses would you like? Remember, am a firm believer in atheist absurdism so make it at least challenging!

2) Harry Potter IS about the "totally normal and functional lives of people". So with being wrong about Harry Potter, I will just be confident in my knowledge that your first thought of the bible being hate is wicked and more over quite wrong, even by christian beliefs.

3) Define sad? Because THIS is the face of happy... Oh, the irony!

4) Right! Of course he wasn't THAT bad. He did have enough sense to kill himself in the end. THAT is something! Because owning up to and paying back society for his crimes would be totally unreasonable.

5) If that is the case, I personally can't wait to make it to hell! I have a better chance of being accepted as a complete person there...

Comment

At least I make NO assumptions about people and judge them not and above all, I am not a hypocrite.
            Let met get this straight: I'm the judgmental and hypocritical one?
            May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
              Let met get this straight: I'm the judgmental and hypocritical one?
              Yes, Yes you are. I am actually impressed you managed to find that bit in there.

Comment

Keep in mind, the bible has two parts. The Old Testament and the New Testament.
                I am glad you found time in your busy schedule to visit a True Christian forum and tell us the Bible has two parts.
                5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                  I am glad you found time in your busy schedule to visit a True Christian forum and tell us the Bible has two parts.
                  Anytime! Glad I could help you out with that one!

Comment

What's Ass Pie? And then you've got Elf? Are you a queer that dresses up like a forest elf in a miniskirt in one of those online games?

Comment

Am not entirely sure what Ass Pie is, although am thinking from the name it is a savoury dish made of donkey. I am an elf, complete with pointed little ears and of avg elven height of 5'5". I do wear skirts but not the mini kind due to not wanting to share THAT with just anyone. I also play online games but prefer to play things like Mafia Wars so that I may kill people without actually doing it. Its quite good fun actually.

Comment

Originally posted by AssPieElfAtheist View Post
                        Just to let you know, I am not male. I do not fornicate with animals either. I just think that penguins are smarter than 99.99% of the human population.

Thank you for the compliment though. For in the penguin world, the males are the one that nurtures and cares for the young.
                        Let me guess: you count yourself in the 0.01% of the population that is smarter than a penguin.

Ever seen those films of penguins on the Falkland Islands that fall over backwards every time a plane flies over? Somehow I think you need to have a little bit of a rethink on how you get your information - namely not making it up just because you find aquatic birds sexually attractive.

Does your father know you are on the interwebs making a total fool of yourself by wibbling on about penguins again?
                        sigpic
                        Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                        The truth about volcanos
                        Sex and debauchery in public schools
                        Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
                        God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
                        Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
                          Let me guess: you count yourself in the 0.01% of the population that is smarter than a penguin.
                          Actually, you would be wrong on that. I know I am not as smart as a penguin. I am giving a 0.01% chance that there is someone out there in the world who is, however, I have never met anyone that could even potentially be. 90% of being smart is knowing what you are dumb at and while I may not know everything there is to know, I can at least realize that that there are two sides to everything. Good and bad. Right and wrong. I seem to be in a minority of folks that comprehend that concept these days.

Comment

Actually, you would be wrong on that. I know I am not as smart as a penguin. I am giving a 0.01% chance that there is someone out there in the world who is, however, I have never met anyone that could even potentially be. 90% of being smart is knowing what you are dumb at and while I may not know everything there is to know, I can at least realize that that there are two sides to everything. Good and bad. Right and wrong. I seem to be in a minority of folks that comprehend that concept these days.
                            I'm prepared to concede you're dumber than a penguin. Penguins are not noted for their maths, I think, so I reckon your percentages might be a tad out.

Anyway, moving swiftly on to praising God...

Deuteronomy 28:15 But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee:

Deuteronomy 28:28 The LORD shall smite thee with madness, and blindness, and astonishment of heart:

It's obvious that this curse of being retarded and confused about penguins is because you don't listen to God. God has been quite merciful as I think you'll see if you look at the whole passage. Surely this loving warning is enough to turn you to reading scripture rather than worshipping penguins.

Submit to a pastor for demon removal and accept Christ inside you!
                            sigpic
                            Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                            The truth about volcanos
                            Sex and debauchery in public schools
                            Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
                            God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
                            Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

...I know I am not as smart as a penguin...
                              Well now, that explains a lot.

...90% of being smart is knowing what you are dumb at...
                              If you’d know that you’d already stop posting; that would make you appear much smarter.

...I may not know everything there is to know, I can at least realize that that there are two sides to everything. Good and bad. Right and wrong.
                              You’re on the wrong side (Matthew 12:30).

YiC, DUH
                              Ask not what your Lord can do for you. Ask what you can do for your Lord.

... your choice entirely (Matthew 12:30)

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X