X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Losin' My Mind

I had to get out of California. I worked for the mayor of a certain city and walked in on him having an orgy with little boys while praising Moloch. When he saw me, he offered to give me an Indian kid. I must've looked horrified because when I refused, he had security take me to a military base.

They forced me to watch movies about how the left is great and hooked me up to machines and asked me things like if I loved abortions and reassured me that the government knew what it was doing and I shouldn't think about it. I was let out after two weeks, after I convinced them that I was a good demonrat atheist.

The first thing I did was get a bus ticket to anywhere that wasn't infested with commie pedos. That's how I ended up here. The first thing I did was buy a gun, then I registered as a republican.

I have to admit that I wasn't very religious before, but now I know the demonrats worship the devil. I need to make things right with God. I need salvation through Jesus. I want to repent for my previous sins and pray that cities in California experience their own Sodom and Gammorah.

I really need to get a baptism as soon as possible. I don't know how long they'll let me stay normal before they try to brainwash me again. If I start acting like a God-less demonrat, then you'll know that I've been compromised.

I have seen the face of the enemy and he is very real. The only way to combat him is with prayer. If anyone tries to implant you with a RFID chip, just let them kill you instead. RFID chips are the mark of the beast. See you this Sunday.

Re: Just Moved Here

Welcome to the forum, Person11!

Tell us a bit more about yourself. What church do you go to? What is your favorite Bible passage? Have you found Jesus yet?
    sigpicMt 21:42, 44 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes . . . ? And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

Find out what the Bible says about: Fortnite: Battle Royale, asexuality, shaving, psychiatry, chronic fatigue syndrome, babies

Comment

I had been mindless drone living life like the other demonrats. I thought about what I'd get at Starbucks, what stocks to invest in, what to watch on tv. I didn't see the bigger picture.

I haven't been to church since my grandma passed, so not since I was 8. When I was in Cali, I became a buddhist because all my friends were. Sunday will be my first day back to any church.

My favorite passage Ezekiel 23:20. I've only had a few days to study an actual holy book. In Californian cities they act like magazines are religious texts.

I have found Jesus! That is why I need to get baptized asap. They might brainwash me again. Don't drink city water, it makes you gay.

Comment

What a frightening testimony! Tell us how you found Jesus in the midst of that cesspool of homoerotic veganism?
        Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

When I was let out of the base, I took my first breath of air from the countryside. My mind snapped and my vision became clear. While they had been brainwashing me, they had taken me away from all the chemicals in the water, gmo foods, and the general gayness of California.

On the bus I watched a youtube video by a smart man named Alex Jones. Then I watched all the recommended videos. At the hotel I read the Gideon Bible, and then I put it all together.

Demons in the Bible are actually Archons or lizard people and they control our government. The end of days is coming soon, the world is rampant with usury and Jesus hates that! After I read Revelations I was floored by how awesome it is that he died for our sins and is going to come back and save us from Archons!

I really hope I'm there to see him return. Unfortunately, I will probably be one of the many who will be killed at a FEMA death camp.

Comment

Originally posted by person11 View Post
            When I was let out of the base, I took my first breath of air from the countryside. My mind snapped and my vision became clear. While they had been brainwashing me, they had taken me away from all the chemicals in the water, gmo foods, and the general gayness of California.

On the bus I watched a youtube video by a smart man named Alex Jones. Then I watched all the recommended videos. At the hotel I read the Gideon Bible, and then I put it all together.

Demons in the Bible are actually Archons or lizard people and they control our government. The end of days is coming soon, the world is rampant with usury and Jesus hates that! After I read Revelations I was floored by how awesome it is that he died for our sins and is going to come back and save us from Archons!

I really hope I'm there to see him return. Unfortunately, I will probably be one of the many who will be killed at a FEMA death camp.
            Are you married? Do you have children? Do you plan to exercise your role of as head of the household and make them serve God too?

Jos 24:15b But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.
            sigpicMt 21:42, 44 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes . . . ? And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

Find out what the Bible says about: Fortnite: Battle Royale, asexuality, shaving, psychiatry, chronic fatigue syndrome, babies

Comment

Originally posted by Pim Pendergast View Post
              Are you married? Do you have children? Do you plan to exercise your role of as head of the household and make them serve God too?
              I'm not married, I was told to just focus on my career. I'm a bit grateful because I would've probably have ended up married to a feminist harpy with a useless degree in gender studies. I was hoping to meet a single woman or a widow at the church who now shares my new values.

I'm a bit conflicted about children. On one hand, I do really want to have a few but on the other hand I realize the government is stealing children through CPS. The utter debauchery that children are exposed to now is disgusting. The ones who don't get stolen end up thinking they're some transgendered snowflake. Then they are sterilized with vaccinations. If I do have children, I will try to lead them towards Jesus and try my hardest to shield them from sin. Actually the end is soon, so I will have kids. More people to bear witness to Jesus while he kicks evil's ass!

Comment

Hello, Person!

From what part of California did you move? Many parts of Rancho Cucamonga are delightful. And whence did you move? Where is this church you plan to attend?

Say, what is your favorite handgun? Do you hunt quail or squirrel?

What sins have you committed that Jesus, in His loving way, intends to wash white as snow once you've confessed them? Don't spare any details, no matter how homosexually based they might be.

Come, Lord Jesus!
                BrotherLarry
                Proverbs 21:31 KJV 1611:
                “The horse is prepared against the day of battell: but safetie is of the Lord.”

Lord, may I serve my equine brothers and sisters just as I do my fellow man.
                Amen and Amen

Comment

I'm not married, I was told to just focus on my career. I'm a bit grateful because I would've probably have ended up married to a feminist harpy with a useless degree in gender studies. I was hoping to meet a single woman or a widow at the church who now shares my new values.

I'm a bit conflicted about children. On one hand, I do really want to have a few but on the other hand I realize the government is stealing children through CPS. The utter debauchery that children are exposed to now is disgusting. The ones who don't get stolen end up thinking they're some transgendered snowflake. Then they are sterilized with vaccinations. If I do have children, I will try to lead them towards Jesus and try my hardest to shield them from sin. Actually the end is soon, so I will have kids. More people to bear witness to Jesus while he kicks evil's ass!
                  Hi Mr 11. God wants you to start a family.

Genesis 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
                  Genesis 1:28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

Never mind that we are about to go into the tribulation.

Matthew 24:19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
                  Matthew 24:19 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
                  Matthew 24:19 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Jesus just says "woe unto them that are with child" not "don't have kids." Just pray you don't have to make a run for it in the winter or on Sunday and you'll be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherLarry View Post
                    Hello, Person!

From what part of California did you move? Many parts of Rancho Cucamonga are delightful. And whence did you move? Where is this church you plan to attend?

Say, what is your favorite handgun? Do you hunt quail or squirrel?

What sins have you committed that Jesus, in His loving way, intends to wash white as snow once you've confessed them? Don't spare any details, no matter how homosexually based they might be.

Come, Lord Jesus!
                    BrotherLarry
                    I'm from Long Beach but I don't want to say where I worked. I can probably handle another brainwashing but not a bullet to the head. I was planning on going to Thomas Road Baptist Church. They seem very loving and faithful.

My favorite handgun is the walther ppk I inherited from my Grandpa. He got it in WWII. Too bad Germany is now part of the Caliphate. I hope to develop enough strength in my wrist so that I don't lose control from the recoil. I've never eaten squirrel or quail but I think I'd go with quail because I'm still somewhat of a food snob. I've stop being a demonrat but I feel like I've only started the cleanse.

The gayness is rampant in the cities. The mayor made me go with him to watch these races where they would attach men in gimp suits to carriages and the driver would whip them to the finish line. I just thought it was something strange like all those pride parades and just something to tolerate. Then I realized, no, no, this isn't normal. It's depravity. Political correctness is inherently evil. If lusting after a woman is the same as having sex with her then what is saying "Everything's great." when some nasally sounding twink says hello when I'm really thinking that the fairy should fuck off? It's hypocrisy! I think that's my great sin. God did not want us to be tolerant and he certainly won't like men wearing eyeliner.

Originally posted by Alan Swallows View Post
                    Hi Mr 11. God wants you to start a family.

Genesis 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
                    Genesis 1:28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

Never mind that we are about to go into the tribulation.

Matthew 24:19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
                    Matthew 24:19 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
                    Matthew 24:19 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Jesus just says "woe unto them that are with child" not "don't have kids." Just pray you don't have to make a run for it in the winter or on Sunday and you'll be fine.
                    Thank you, I realize this now. I guess I will have to find a wife and get more guns while I wait for Jesus to come and grace us with his presence. Do you have any advice for how I can keep my children away from the electric jew? I don't want them to end up like Miley Cyrus.

Comment

Hi friend, I'm unclear on where you moved to?

Regarding Gideon Bibles, you have to be careful. Some of them are the King James Version, and some of them aren't.

Also, daemons are not lizard people. The Bible says what it means and means what it says. God wasn't confused about anything when He wrote that book. If He was talking about lizard people, He would have called them lizard people.
                      WARNING:
                      In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
                      REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

Comment

Originally posted by Faith_Machine View Post
                        I'm not sure if I want you to know because I see you are from California. Are you from one of the demonrat cities or an unfortunate farmer who loves God?

Regarding Gideon Bibles, you have to be careful. Some of them are the King James Version, and some of them aren't.
                        It was the KJV. I'm in the process of learning Aramaic so I can read the true Word of God.

Also, daemons are not lizard people. The Bible says what it means and means what it says. God wasn't confused about anything when He wrote that book. If He was talking about lizard people, He would have called them lizard people.
                        What do you think the serpent who tempted Eve was? He was not a mere snake, he was a lizard person. The apple didn't refer to an apple but referred to sex. Why do you think that Eve was so ashamed that she wore clothes? Eating an apple wouldn't do that, but sex would. Her first pregnancy wasn't a single child. She had twins with two different fathers. The first, Cain was the son of a lizard person and the second, Able was Adam's son. Where do you think they got there wives? God was invested in Adam and Eve but he couldn't stop the lizard people from breeding outside of his garden.

While the Bible is very true, we must acknowledge that the Catholics screwed with it when they held the First Council of Nicaea. This is why we need to learn Aramaic. The Catholics could only obfuscate the true word of God because no holy book could be truly tampered with. Especially not by papists.

The lizard people are known by many names in many false religions. Christianity knows them as demons, they're also known as the djinn, faeries, anunnaki, etc. They feed off the negative energy of humans. More so, they consorted with the Canaanites (they were Cain's bloodline and that's why God hate them so much).

God rid the world of the Canaanites but the Jews messed up and wrote the Talmud which instructs people on how to conduct rituals of the Canaanites in human sacrifice.

The Canaanites were the ones who conspired with the Saudis to stage 9/11. You can't trust your eyes because most of the time the lizard people look like humans but every once in awhile, God shows the truth and you can see their lizard eyes.

Comment

It's clear enough where he moved from, though, Brother FM:

..... When I was in Cali, I became a buddhist because all my friends were....
                          No wonder he is so incoherent. The city of Cali is famous for the consumption of Colombian marching powder.
                          Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

It was the KJV. I'm in the process of learning Aramaic so I can read the true Word of God.
                            Let me save you from all that trouble: no part of the Bible was ever written in Aramaic. It's just Hebrew and Greek!

What do you think the serpent who tempted Eve was? He was not a mere snake, he was a lizard person. The apple didn't refer to an apple but referred to sex. Why do you think that Eve was so ashamed that she wore clothes? Eating an apple wouldn't do that, but sex would. Her first pregnancy wasn't a single child. She had twins with two different fathers. The first, Cain was the son of a lizard person and the second, Able was Adam's son. Where do you think they got there wives? God was invested in Adam and Eve but he couldn't stop the lizard people from breeding outside of his garden.
                            None of that is in the Holy Bible.

Are you a lunatic?

Canaanites (they were Cain's bloodline and that's why God hate them so much).
                            Please note that all humans living today descend from Noah. Where does Cain fit into the picture?
                            God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                            True Christians are Perfect!
                            True Christian™ Love.
                            Salvation™ made Easy!
                            You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                            Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                            Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                            Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                            Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                            The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                            Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                            God HATES Rational Thinking!
                            True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
                              No wonder he is so incoherent. The city of Cali is famous for the consumption of Colombian marching powder.
                              Sorry, my peyote sessions let me communicate directly with God and is not forbidden by the holy word.
                              Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
                              Please note that all humans living today descend from Noah. Where does Cain fit into the picture?
                              I thought I explained this! God got rid of the Canaanites but the Jews wrote the Talmud which instructs people on how to become Canaanites!

Look our God is all knowing and all loving, but he's a busy guy. How do you think Scientologist exist? It's not because God permits their existence, it's because he's busy fighting the aliens trying to invade our solar system!

If it comforts anyone, I'm pretty sure that the moon was installed by God and is manned by angels to look over us while he beats the grays into submission. Deuteronomy 4:19 And beware not to lift up your eyes to heaven and see the sun and the moon and the stars, all the host of heaven, and be drawn away and worship them and serve them, those which the LORD your God has allotted to all the peoples under the whole heaven. Don't worship the moon or anything, though.

Comment

Working...
                              X