X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Informative World Map

Originally posted by Sexual deviant View Post
    ok ive now sat and read most of this thread, i couldnt get myself to read everything simply because i found it deeply sadening that people here insist on being this narrowminded (although i found it extremely entertaining that just about every time there was a rational question or argument that wasnt to the baptist liking they where banned almost instantly)

but now I personaly have one BIG question for mister ezekiel bathfire or whatever: have you read the terms of agreement when creating your profile here and if not i feel i should point out that it is against the rules posting hateful messages in here and i really dont see anything but that from you.

so seriously for a so called God fearing man you dont really seem to have grasped the deeper meaning of the so called good book, such as do onto others as you wish done onto you...

and by the way do you even know the meaning of the word tolerance???
    just asking
    First of all, this is NOT a debate forum. Please read THIS thread before making an even bigger fool of yourself.

Secondly, while the internets might seem to be "free" to you, this particular corner of the internets is a privately owned Christian forum. The rights you have on this forum are listed HERE. Please contact a Pastor immediately if you feel that any of your rights have been violated.

Finally, your unsaved opinions or tantrums are not even slightly of interest to us. We follow the Holy Word of God TO THE LETTER, and make no apologies for that. One of the most important commandments in the Bible tells us to avoid unsaved scum such as yourself. You wandered in here uninvited, and unwelcome .

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire.
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
      The Bible does not tell us to be tolerant. But it does tell us to refrain from sexual deviance, hypocrite!

Ephesians 5:3 (King James Version)

3But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints

Well first off i only asked about the tolerance part because mister bathfire
      apparently is pastor for both diversity and TOLERANCE not because the bible speaks for or against it and about the sexual deviance its simply a little joke on my part due to the fact that im danish and acording to bathfires world map i am therefor a sexual maniac or whatnot...
      18:12 How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray?
      18:13 And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more of that [sheep], than of the ninety and nine which went not astray.

Comment

apparently is pastor for both diversity and TOLERANCE not because the bible speaks for or against it and about the sexual deviance its simply a little joke on my part due to the fact that im danish and acording to bathfires world map i am therefor a sexual maniac or whatnot...
        Well we do not tolerate sexual deviants, that is for sure! We do however tolerate nigras, spics, and sometimes joos, as long as they are not killing Jesus. That is because it is upon us to bear the message to all who would receive Jesus. You however are a foul pervert deserving of eternal torment. Being danish, you are deserving of additional retribution, the sort of judgment only the Lord can divy out. I will pray that you repent from your foul danish ways. You sicken me, proud pervert.

Moreover, you admit that you are not tolerant, and that you are only mocking Mr. Bathfire's title. You are a foul hypocrite as well!
        The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
          Well we do not tolerate sexual deviants, that is for sure! We do however tolerate nigras, spics, and sometimes joos, as long as they are not killing Jesus. That is because it is upon us to bear the message to all who would receive Jesus. You however are a foul pervert deserving of eternal torment. Being danish, you are deserving of additional retribution, the sort of judgment only the Lord can divy out. I will pray that you repent from your foul danish ways. You sicken me, proud pervert.

Moreover, you admit that you are not tolerant, and that you are only mocking Mr. Bathfire's title. You are a foul hypocrite as well!

look if we could have kept this disussion on a civil level, i would have been
          more than happy to continue the discussion but since you apparently judge me not on what i say or do (since you clearly havent read what i wrote or atleast want to understand it) but merely on where im from i dont see any point in continuing this debate...
          18:12 How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray?
          18:13 And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more of that [sheep], than of the ninety and nine which went not astray.

Comment

This is not a debate forum.
            May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

look if we could have kept this disussion on a civil level, i would have been
              more than happy to continue the discussion but since you apparently judge me not on what i say or do (since you clearly havent read what i wrote or atleast want to understand it) but merely on where im from i dont see any point in continuing this debate...
              Where did you get the idea that we were engaged in debate? This is a Christian forum and we are here to praise God and His Son Jesus. If you wish to sharpen your debate skills may I recommend debate.org?
              The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

[...]but now I personaly have one BIG question for mister [edit: 'Pastor' to you, son] ezekiel bathfire or whatever: [...]i feel i should point out that it is against the rules posting hateful messages in here and i really dont see anything but that from you.

Just asking
                You are right to ask. The Map is to aid others. You have obviously recognized all the countires and people about whom you were curious and thus the map has proven its worth.

There is some error here. I am in charge of the Biblical approach to Tolerance and Diveristy. i.e. God's idea of these satanic attributes.

God is opposed to Tolerance and Diversity as is clearly shown in the 10 commandments.

He, and thus we, must not tolerate people having diverse ideas on how to follow His Word.

In the instance of the map, God created the races and God created our language. Is it thus unholy to express His Works in God Given American?

There seemed to be some intolerance in your post - I hope I can redirect this admirable trait.
                sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
                Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Originally posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
                  There seemed to be some intolerance in your post - I hope I can redirect this admirable trait.
                  As always Brother Bathfire you are the Beacon of Tolerance® on this Godly forum. What admirable traits you see in this particular individual must have been revealed to you and you alone in a vision from Jesus.

Leviticus 26:27-29

27 And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me;
                  28 Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.
                  29 And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.

Comment

Originally posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
                    You are right to ask. The Map is to aid others. You have obviously recognized all the countires and people about whom you were curious and thus the map has proven its worth.

There is some error here. I am in charge of the Biblical approach to Tolerance and Diveristy. i.e. God's idea of these satanic attributes.

God is opposed to Tolerance and Diversity as is clearly shown in the 10 commandments.

He, and thus we, must not tolerate people having diverse ideas on how to follow His Word.

In the instance of the map, God created the races and God created our language. Is it thus unholy to express His Works in God Given American?

well now again im just asking because im genuinly curious,
                    because (and again correct me if im wrong) it seems to me that
                    the LBC preach that it follows the king james 1611 version of the "holy" book, doesnt that mean that you also follow the preachings of Christ,
                    and if im not mistaking when jesus forgave the guy begging for time to
                    pay off his loans, that was in the spirit of tolerance?

I have several more questions i would like to have answered by you
                    Pastor Bathfire, but unfortunately its 2:30 in the morning here now and i have errands i need to run in the morning, so if you would please indulge me in this i will return here as soon as i am capable later in the day.

and now you must have a splendid evening or whatever time of day it is with you when you read this and for the rest of the night from a poor deluted sinner: Peace out hommies

Comment

well now again im just asking because im genuinly curious,
                      because (and again correct me if im wrong) it seems to me that
                      the LBC preach that it follows the king james 1611 version of the "holy" book, doesnt that mean that you also follow the preachings of Christ,
                      and if im not mistaking when jesus forgave the guy begging for time to
                      pay off his loans, that was in the spirit of tolerance?

I have several more questions i would like to have answered by you
                      Pastor Bathfire, but unfortunately its 2:30 in the morning here now and i have errands i need to run in the morning, so if you would please indulge me in this i will return here as soon as i am capable later in the day.

and now you must have a splendid evening or whatever time of day it is with you when you read this and for the rest of the night from a poor deluted sinner: Peace out hommies
                      ---------------------------------------------

Well im back again and i truly hope that The fine Pastor of diversity and tolerance Ezekiel Bathfire will endulge me in a few questions, perhaps even
                      a small healthy debate since you seemingly appear as a well read and
                      articulated man that without a doubt can shed some light on different
                      subjects for me as i am a simple sinner with several questions i would love to have answered and please understand that if i answer on your response with another question it is not to bash, flame or insult but simply because many of the answers i get from people here only puts more questions in my mind and i believe that if any individual in here would be able to shed light on these things for me it should be you.
                      so in short terms i would be honored if you would grace me with some of your wisdom

Comment

oh please ignore the first part of the last post above the stabled line as it was mere so that i wouldnt forget what i had already written while writing the new post and i merely forgot to remove it before i posted it,
                        i hope that this little mistake on my part will not make you (pastor Bathfire) refrain from granting me my humble request
                        again i would be honored if you would lend me some of your no doubt precious time

Comment

I hope you're patient. The pastor might be taking his nap.
                          May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
                            I hope you're patient. The pastor might be taking his nap.
                            some would say that patience is my middle name,
                            although others would call me an intolerant prick,
                            but personally i think im somewhere in the middle,
                            but in the case of pastor Bathfire i will let my patience
                            be my guide since i am the one requesting him using his time
                            on me and due to the fact that i can imagine that he is
                            a busy man and ofcorse the fact that i am unsaved trash...

but again i hope he will honor me with some of his time when he has some
                            for as ive said many a time in here i am merely curious and trying to educate myself and i believe that he is the man that can give me
                            the answers i seek if anyone in here can
                            (no offence to you or any of the other believers in here ofcorse)

Comment

Well now i feel that i am in need of explaining myself here since i have been given a warning by heathen basher for posting unholy poetry due to the way i shaped my previous post and since i cant write to heathen basher himself i guess this is the next best thing as i have clearly been misunderstood. I wasn't even aware that my post could be percieved as poetry, i was simply writing in the way that i was taught, but in a strange way i am flattered that it could be percieved as such. But in no way can i understand that it can be seen as unholy even to the people in here as i did my very best to be humble about asking pastor Bathfire for some of his time to answer some questions that i had for him as he seemed genuinly interested in talking to me in the last post i read of his. I mean he did even compliment me himself and spoke to me in a civil tounge so i saw no reason to do anything but treat him with the same respect that he showed me.

And here in the end i would like to point out as i did in the end of my last post that i am not out to offend anyone. On the contrary, I'm just trying to understand, so please bear with me for i do my very best not to be insulting or ungodly in any way in here. All i do is ask questions to the people that say they have the answers nothing else.
                              Last edited by Meek and Humble; 07-13-2010, 05:06 PM. Reason: Fixed it.

Comment

Didn't I warn you against this? Well anyway, I fixed your unholy mess.

Comment

Working...
                                X