• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: My Little Pony - Satan's Newest Recruitment Vehicle

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
    We forgive you, dear.

Thank you very much
    Lev.18:22
    Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowStalker View Post
      Well since you asked, and actually sound more curious than mocking.
      will i answer your question.
      no it's not a cult, and no it's not a religion either
      it's simple physics with some few "tweaks"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tE-mr9NMbdQ 10min (watch this)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MowgKI24Sq0 1hour (more in depth )

these movies should give the general gist of it.
      I don't see how this is a belief. It looks like some sort of scientific theorizing; that's not a belief.
      Bible boring? Nonsense!
      Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
      You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
        I don't see how this is a belief. It looks like some sort of scientific theorizing; that's not a belief.
        if you watched the entire thing it would give you some thought to how stuff is, and if you choose to believe that as the closest you get to a plausible explanation for the existence of everything.

and that is what you believe to be the truth.
        then by my opinion will it count as a personal belief about the how everything is, but a more common term will be "Atheists"
        but there are other "atheists" who despise this line of thought because it rip everything they believe apart, and breaks it into unrecognizable pieces

Comment

Well since you asked, and actually sound more curious than mocking.
          will i answer your question.
          no it's not a cult, and no it's not a religion either
          it's simple physics with some few "tweaks"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tE-mr9NMbdQ 10min (watch this)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MowgKI24Sq0 1hour (more in depth )

these movies should give the general gist of it.
          So what moral guidance do these parables about zombie cats teach you?
          sigpic
          Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
          The truth about volcanos
          Sex and debauchery in public schools
          Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
          God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
          Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

if you watched the entire thing it would give you some thought to how stuff is, and if you choose to believe that as the closest you get to a plausible explanation for the existence of everything.
            We already have an explanation and it’s much easier to comprehend than yours. But the best part is, our explanation is not a theory. It’s the truth!
            Stop whining
            (1 Thessalonians 5:18) - In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
            (1 Corinthians 10:10) - Neither murmur ye, as some of them also murmured, and were destroyed of the destroyer
            (Psalm 106:25) - But murmured in their tents, And hearkened not unto the voice of the LORD
            (Ephesians 4:29) - Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers

Comment

Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
              So what moral guidance do these parables about zombie cats teach you?
              well these zombie cats doesn't tell me how to act.
              it's not a religion, it's a belief regarding how everything is playing as a part of a bigger picture, but one thing Quantum physics do say, is that you shape your own future.

saying that, i won't for my life wish death upon another human being, simply motivated by the fact that the person is, Gay, lesbian, Homosexual, black, white or have another sets of beliefs than i have.
              <------- this being a pretty good example

how you behave is not necessarily shaped by your religion, it's shaped by who you interact with in your daily life and how you are raised
              usually a mix of both.

Comment

how you behave is not necessarily shaped by your religion, it's shaped by who you interact with in your daily life and how you are raised usually a mix of both.
                That's why God demands we remain separate from those who follow false gods. He doesn't want us to be corrupted by their perversions!
                Bible boring? Nonsense!
                Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

In agreement with most, but not all of the above stated. I am a strong Christian, born and raised in Missouri, and an educated man to boot. I'm going to put the spotlight on you so called "Christians". How can you sit there using terminology such as faggot and queer, blatantly spitting on the word of God that you use as your shield? God calls on all Christians to help others see into the grace of God, not condemn them with our words. How can you sit there and write all the problems of others, when you have no room to talk because of your own imperfections?
                  The bible says no man can achieve perfection, yet we should all strive for it. So how about you all stop posting comments that damn your fellow man and start helping him.

~Mr. Dawsin

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Dawsin View Post
                    In agreement with most, but not all of the above stated. I am a strong Christian, born and raised in Missouri, and an educated man to boot. I'm going to put the spotlight on you so called "Christians". How can you sit there using terminology such as faggot and queer, blatantly spitting on the word of God that you use as your shield? God calls on all Christians to help others see into the grace of God, not condemn them with our words. How can you sit there and write all the problems of others, when you have no room to talk because of your own imperfections?
                    The bible says no man can achieve perfection, yet we should all strive for it. So how about you all stop posting comments that damn your fellow man and start helping him.

~Mr. Dawsin
                    Hi Mr. Princess, welcome to our friendly forums!

Can you please share an example of "spitting on the word of God"? I don't spit, just for your information.

And by the way, the Bible tells us to be holy (1 Peter 1:16). So be holy we are.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

~Mr. Dawsin
                      Who are you to waltz in here and judge us? You aren't even Saved(c)!

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.
                      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Reverend, I do not condone any satanic activity. I merely wanted to point out how some of the people here have been twisting the meaning of the Holy Bible. It is my belief that Jesus is the son of God, and he died on the cross for ALL of us. In his eyes we are all wonderful. If this is contrary to what the bible says, by all means, educate me.
                        ~Mr. Dawsin

Comment

Reverend, I do not condone any satanic activity. I merely wanted to point out how some of the people here have been twisting the meaning of the Holy Bible. It is my belief that Jesus is the son of God, and he died on the cross for ALL of us. In his eyes we are all wonderful. If this is contrary to what the bible says, by all means, educate me.
                          ~Mr. Dawsin
                          Died for everyone?

You don't understand what "whosoever believeth in Him" really means, do you?

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
                          sigpic

Comment

...The bible says no man can achieve perfection, yet we should all strive for it...
                            Matthew 5:48 "Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect."

Why would Jesus tell people to do something that is impossible?

Comment

You aren't even Saved©!

This is wrong, I'm afraid. My soul has been saved. I meant no judgement. I only wished to bring attention to some of the cold comments I read above. Maybe I should rephrase. It's not the fact I doubt your faith, I believe you are all truly Christians and children of God. Please don't mistake me for a random "flamer" I had no wish to bring malicious words, and if I did, I apologize for my actions. However, statements like the above is placing judgement on others. Why should we judge people on earth when God will do plenty of it in Heaven? I mean no disrespect, but I cannot sit by as a Christian and watch others have such bitter resentment for their fellow men and women.

~Mr. Dawsin.

Comment

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son.” (John 3:16-18 NIV)

Not all choose to accept his grace, yet he has offered it for all.

~Mr. Dawsin.

Comment

Working...
                                X