X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What are you offended by right now?

This nitwit
    Attached Files
    2 Samuel 11:13 And when David had called him, he did eat and drink before him; and he made him drunk: and at even he went out to lie on his bed with the servants of his lord, but went not down to his house.

Comment

Originally posted by John Creeser View Post
      My new "secular" hippy neighbors!!

Like any man worth their weight in salt, I change the oil on my car myself. I then dispose of the oil properly, as outlined in this article.

Interesting method. I will test this out. You basically give the earth back what you took from her. I don't see anything wrong with it.
      -The Parable of the white laundry and the black man
      -Scientific proof that GAY SEX IS UNHYGIENIC!
      -Holocaust Jokes
      -Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals
      -Anne Frank vs. Adolf Hitler: Who was the worse person?
      -10 Reasons why GOD HATES FRANCE!
      -5 Reasons why GOD HATES LEAGUE OF LEGENDS!
      -Today I am declaring War against Woman's Rights!

Comment

Another proof that the Dalai Lama is calling people to use violence:

-Holocaust Jokes

Comment

Mexican lawyers...
          Attached Files
          2 Samuel 11:13 And when David had called him, he did eat and drink before him; and he made him drunk: and at even he went out to lie on his bed with the servants of his lord, but went not down to his house.

Comment

Originally posted by Sammy The Penitent View Post
            Mexican lawyers...
            That is just horrible, like having a small bomb go off in the solar plexus made out of slugs. What's happened to her head? Has someone been hitting her with hammers? I'm glad I don't live in Mexico I've heard it's even worse than Cuba.

I'm feeling really sick now. Imagine what it would be like with a 3D laser monitor. I think she's about to turn into a slug herself. Eeew. The inner demon (several in her case) must be quite happy looking in the mirror. Do you think she has a tail? They're available in Switzerland and can controlled by nerve impulses once you learn how to do it, apparently. Why not just go to Namibia and marry a leopard?

suddenly Dutch Girl seems almost human

Comment

This fat chink offends me. He's as annoying as a fly buzzing around your face.
              Attached Files

Comment

This fat chink offends me. He's as annoying as a fly buzzing around your face.
                He's got a new record'g out

I won't link to it

Comment

Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
                  He's got a new record'g out

I won't link to it ...
                  But I will.

Pay close attention at about 1:51.

Comment

Offensive and Stupid.

Today's winner is this raghead: Mohamed Mohamed Mohamed Mohamed...or some such crap.

This guy was found guilty in January for trying to detonate a bomb at a major Christmas event in Portland in 2010. It was an FBI sting. The bomb was a fake and he got arrested.

U.S. District Judge Garr M. King's 30-page opinion denies defense motions filed two weeks after Mohamud was found guilty of attempting to detonate a weapon of mass destruction at Portland's 2010 holiday tree lighting ceremony.

So, what does he do? He waits until after the Boston Marathon bombing to request an acquittal from the court. Not the most perfect timing, Ahib.

May Allah reward him with 72 nigra bucks to impale his starfish for an eternity in hell.

YIC
                    Attached Files

Comment

Offensive and Stupid.

Today's winner is this raghead: Mohamed Mohamed Mohamed Mohamed...or some such crap.

This guy was found guilty in January for trying to detonate a bomb at a major Christmas event in Portland in 2010. It was an FBI sting. The bomb was a fake and he got arrested.

U.S. District Judge Garr M. King's 30-page opinion denies defense motions filed two weeks after Mohamud was found guilty of attempting to detonate a weapon of mass destruction at Portland's 2010 holiday tree lighting ceremony.

So, what does he do? He waits until after the Boston Marathon bombing to request an acquittal from the court. Not the most perfect timing, Ahib.

May Allah reward him with 72 nigra bucks to impale his starfish for an eternity in hell.

YIC
                      Holy Hannah, what a retard! I will pray for his soul. That's about it!

Comment

1. Lips like a bass
                        2. Black as coal
                        3. Kinky hair
                        4. Looks at a hairy starfish and falls in love

0 for 4 in God's America
                        Attached Files

Comment

That woman can get beards shows that woman are not necessary the better looking sex but are still the weaker and dumber.
                          -Holocaust Jokes

Comment

I'm so offended right now! Some parents aren't satisfied with raising their children to choose autism, they go so far as to complain when the public schools find a loving discipline for these soulless monsters!

If you're going to get your panties in a wad over the treatment of animals, DON'T RAISE YOUR CHILDREN TO BE GODLESS AUTISTICS!
                            Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                              I'm so offended right now! Some parents aren't satisfied with raising their children to choose autism, they go so far as to complain when the public schools find a loving discipline for these soulless monsters!

If you're going to get your panties in a wad over the treatment of animals, DON'T RAISE YOUR CHILDREN TO BE GODLESS AUTISTICS!
                              I actually have one of those for my step-son at home. He never seems to mind being in there for most of the day. Hopefully one day, he'll realize he's not Autistic.

Comment

The Skinner Box

The girl inside there is Skinner's daughter. She recalled that it was great in one (when interviewed as an adult). I am offended that Skinner should be criticised when J. B. Watson gets off scott free and invents modern advertising (having been blackballed as a headshrinker).

Comment

Working...
                                X