X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tennisguy101 Intro

How can two men bouncing around dressed in white shorts and headbands that make them look like backup dancers for an Olivia Newton John video not be gay?
    Psalm 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Comment

I am here out of curiosity mostly

Comment

Originally posted by tennisguy101 View Post
        I am here out of curiosity mostly
        Bi-curiosity? Because make no mistake, bi is the straight path to hell.
        Psalm 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Comment

Not every tennis player wears tacky headbands you know. I never wear a headband when I play tennis. Nor do I wear white shorts

Comment

A godless nudist then?
            God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

@des. No I'm not bi curious. I don't know how you took curiousity as being bi curious, but that was a serious stretch

Comment

For crying out loud, just because someone is gay doesn't mean I can't play tennis with them. I'm not a judgemental ***potty language removed by moderator***, unlike the lot of you

Comment

Not every tennis player wears tacky headbands you know. I never wear a headband when I play tennis. Nor do I wear white shorts
                  I decided to see for myself what sort of thing you might wear instead of homosexual white tennis shorts, so I searched the internet for homosexual tennis shorts, not white. I am mortified with what images have assaulted me. I'm shaking and am physically weak now. What is wrong with you? Why are you leading this perverse and shameful lifestyle?
                  Slathered in the Fresh Hot Blood of the Infant Christ,
                  -Youth Minister Harry Lester

Comment

The problem was you searched for homosexual shorts you idiot. I'm not gay so I don't wear gay shorts. And seeing as there is no such thing as gay shorts, that doubly proves your lack of intellect

Comment

Originally posted by Alvin Moss View Post
                      A godless nudist then?
                      Perish the thought! Even one fuzzy ball bouncing around is too many for me to stomach!

Comment

Hey morons don't post a picture for me. Wait until I select my own picture

Comment

Still waiting for a proper introduction... wasn't color coding helpful enough for ya, sweetie?
                          God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                          True Christians are Perfect!
                          True Christian™ Love.
                          Salvation™ made Easy!
                          You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                          Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                          Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                          Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                          Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                          The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                          Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                          God HATES Rational Thinking!
                          True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Why should I bother giving an intro? I tried and you loonies twisted it into a all you can eat buffet of lies. I'm a man who lives with his "friend" in an apartment and I make a living coaching tennis and you made me out to be some gay guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
                              Still waiting for a proper introduction... wasn't color coding helpful enough for ya, sweetie?
                              He is too busy being uncivil, Sister. Remember, those who hate God hate everything, including themselves.

Comment

Why should I bother giving an intro? I tried and you loonies twisted it into a all you can eat buffet of lies. I'm a man who lives with his "friend" in an apartment and I make a living coaching tennis and you made me out to be some gay guy.
                                Ohhh, a tennis coach! It is my understanding that people become tennis instructors for one reason and one reason only; fornication! Typically they cuckold witless men, tricking them into paying for their 'services' when in reality they are bouncing fuzzy balls in the bedroom, not the tennis court.

Though I suspect in this case, it is the wives being cuckold while the darkest depths of depraved sodomy goes on with the closet homer hubby and sweatband boy here.

Comment

Working...
                                X