X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG !!!

Originally posted by The_Atheist View Post
    So everything that ever existed and that ever will exist was created by your god. Right? If it was not created by your god, it is impossible. Comprendy?
    If I wanted to go around in circles getting nowhere fast, I'd take public transit.

Comment

LUKE 11:23 He that is not with me is against me: and he that gathereth not with me scattereth. KJV

When did I say that I hated your god?
      To stand in opposition to God, scattering where He would gather, is to hate Him. You continued:

I am not going to swear my eternal soul to someone who has not given any proof of his existence for thousands of years
      Then you have something of a problem don't you. In pondering the fate (or function) of your eternal soul within a temporal universe, the local universe where answers follow questions and one moment follows another, you are disregarding the most obvious question: where did that eternal soul come from?
      PSALM 90:2 Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God. KJV

Comment

What a fantastic thread, this should show those Atheists

Praise our Lord!

Comment

Originally posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post

It is Landover policy that Unsaved Trash treat other Unsaved trash with some semblance of civility.

Please respect that rule.

Also: if you want to make a scriptural point, please support it with Scripture.

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
          What?
          How is that insulting? I simply asked a question about your god. I will repeat it. If it was not created by your god, it is nothing. Right?
          Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
          abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Comment

What?
            How is that insulting?...
            It was the "comprendy?" bit.

It's insulting because 1) you imply that there is a language problem where there is none (at least on this end), as I have agreed (three times, now) that the Bible says God created everything, and 2) the unspoken (yet still there) allegation that people who do not agree with you must only disagree with you because they don't understand the words you are saying (as opposed to the actual case where people don't agree with what you are saying), and 3) misspelling "comprende" is just plain culturally insensitive, idiot (unless it's done in an ironic, self-deprecating manner, but that would require you to shelve your enormous ego for a minute and somehow develop a sense of humour, magic 8-ball says "nuh-uh, not gonna happen").

...I simply asked a question about your god. I will repeat it...
            And I'd repeat the answer I've already given (twice) if you asked the same question. But you didn't. It's a slight variation, but enough that it's a different question.

...If it was not created by your god, it is nothing. Right?
            NO. The Bible says that if God did not create something, it does not exist. That is not the same as saying it's "nothing".

So the Bible says God created everything. For the third time, WHAT IS YOUR POINT?

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
              It was the "comprendy?" bit.

It's insulting because 1) you imply that there is a language problem where there is none (at least on this end), as I have agreed (three times, now) that the Bible says God created everything, and 2) the unspoken (yet still there) allegation that people who do not agree with you must only disagree with you because they don't understand the words you are saying (as opposed to the actual case where people don't agree with what you are saying), and 3) misspelling "comprende" is just plain culturally insensitive, idiot (unless it's done in an ironic, self-deprecating manner, but that would require you to shelve your enormous ego for a minute and somehow develop a sense of humour, magic 8-ball says "nuh-uh, not gonna happen").

And I'd repeat the answer I've already given (twice) if you asked the same question. But you didn't. It's a slight variation, but enough that it's a different question.

NO. The Bible says that if God did not create something, it does not exist. That is not the same as saying it's "nothing".

So the Bible says God created everything. For the third time, WHAT IS YOUR POINT?
              My point is this. Who created your god?
              If he created himself, then the Big Bang theory is highly plausible, because Christians believe it to be false due to the fact that nothing started it. It just blew of its own accord. If he just was, if he just exists? According to the bible, if God did not create something, it does not exist. If your god did not create himself... Then he must not exist, due to his own logic in your bible. If someone else created him,
              a) He still would not exist and
              b) You Christians would be worshipping the wrong dude.
              Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done

Comment

My point is this. Who created your god?...
                The Bible says He has always existed, so the rest of your pseudo-philisophical wanking is meaningless.

You may find Gnosticism interesting.

Comment

due to his own logic
                  As you have shown before, logic really is not your strong point. Remember, by your own logic you are wrong and you already lost.

You Christians would be worshipping the wrong dude.
                  Can't you read, or are you just really that stupid that you still don't realize that Didy is an atheist?

Comment

Originally posted by Alphonse Alban View Post
                    As you have shown before, logic really is not your strong point. Remember, by your own logic you are wrong and you already lost.

Can't you read, or are you just really that stupid that you still don't realize that Didy is an atheist?
                    Um...
                    Please answer the question. I know that didy is an atheist, but you Christians were too stupid to answer my simple yes/no question that I grew tired of asking and decided to answer the one intelligent person on the forums.

Comment

I know that didy is an atheist
                      OK. That's why you called him as "you Christian". I have to say, it goes well along with your understanding of logic

Comment

Um...
                        Please answer the question. I know that didy is an atheist, but you Christians were too stupid to answer my simple yes/no question that I grew tired of asking and decided to answer the one intelligent person on the forums.
                        Don't be silly. Your little philosophical argument is irrelevant. There are many names given to the LORD. Here are a few:

The name of God is Elohim - My Creator (Genesis 1:1).
                        The name of God is El Elyon - Most High God; Sovereign Over All (Genesis 14:18-20).
                        The name of God is El Roi - God Who Sees (Genesis 16:13-14).
                        The name of God is El Shaddai - God Almighty (Genesis 17:2-3).
                        The name of God is Jehovah - The name of God is Yahweh (Exodus 3:13-14).
                        The name of God is Adonai - My Lord, My Master (Exodus 4:10-12).
                        The name of God is Jehovah Rapha - The LORD our Healer (Exodus 15:26).
                        The name of God is Jehovah Nissi -The LORD Our Banner (Exodus 17:16).
                        The name of God is Jehovah Mekeddeshem - LORD Who Sanctifies (Exodus 31:12).
                        The name of God is Jehovah Shalom - The LORD our Peace (Judges 6:22-24).

The name of God is never Jehovah Logica Socratesish. Yahweh created light (Day One) before He created the very sun (Day Four). That's not logical, dear, it is miraculous!

\o/
                        Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                          Don't be silly. Your little philosophical argument is irrelevant. There are many names given to the LORD. Here are a few:

The name of God is Elohim - My Creator (Genesis 1:1).
                          The name of God is El Elyon - Most High God; Sovereign Over All (Genesis 14:18-20).
                          The name of God is El Roi - God Who Sees (Genesis 16:13-14).
                          The name of God is El Shaddai - God Almighty (Genesis 17:2-3).
                          The name of God is Jehovah - The name of God is Yahweh (Exodus 3:13-14).
                          The name of God is Adonai - My Lord, My Master (Exodus 4:10-12).
                          The name of God is Jehovah Rapha - The LORD our Healer (Exodus 15:26).
                          The name of God is Jehovah Nissi -The LORD Our Banner (Exodus 17:16).
                          The name of God is Jehovah Mekeddeshem - LORD Who Sanctifies (Exodus 31:12).
                          The name of God is Jehovah Shalom - The LORD our Peace (Judges 6:22-24).

The name of God is never Jehovah Logica Socratesish. Yahweh created light (Day One) before He created the very sun (Day Four). That's not logical, dear, it is miraculous!

\o/
                          Very well said

However sometimes fear our breath is wasted on these Atheists. They'll be sorry when Judgement Day comes.

YiC
                          Skyfall

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post

The name of God is False (Genesis 1:1).
                            The name of God is Turd Nugget - Most High God; Sovereign Over All (Genesis 14:18-20).

Yahweh created light (Day One) before He created the very sun (Day Four). That's not logical, dear, it is miraculous!

\o/
                            When did I mention the light/light source paradox? I do not care what you call that silly 'deity'. Please answer the easy question.

Comment

When did I mention the light/light source paradox? I do not care what you call that silly 'deity'. Please answer the easy silly question.
                              I've corrected it for ya, sweetie. I see you asked who created God - I understand that your brain lacks the connections necessary to understand the concept of eternity, but that's it - God existed always. Period.
                              God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                              True Christians are Perfect!
                              True Christian™ Love.
                              Salvation™ made Easy!
                              You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                              Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                              Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                              Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                              Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                              The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                              Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                              God HATES Rational Thinking!
                              True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

The name of God is Turd Nugget - Most High God; Sovereign Over All (Genesis 14:18-20).

It's not very nice to change the words, of the one you are quoting! How does that help your argumentation?
                                Matthew 5:11
                                1 Thessalonians 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X