X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anne Frank vs. Adolf Hitler: Who was the worse person?

Originally posted by Titus Templeton View Post
    Brothers and Sisters in Christ,
    Good Things:
    Stabilized the German economy and eliminated foreign debt +
    Created the modern autobahn system: +
    Encouraged the development of the Volkswagen: +
    Instituted the Kindergarten system: +
    Encouraged the development of jet aircraft, and rocket development: +
    He unified the German people and helped them regain their sense of pride +
    When he was young he was bery loyal and he was very nice and kind to the people around him: +
    He was charismatic and a good speaker: +
    Time Magazine's Man Of The Year in 1938: +
    He also lowered the rates of mental and physical disability in the country for quite some time after the war +
    He was a great teacher, a living example of the order he preached +
    He was a White Man +
    He defended his people against the racial enemy's campaign to spread perversion +
    He kept the entertainment media free of the perversion of race-mixing and race suicide +
    Hitler was an accomplished whistler +

Bad Things:
    He was a catholic: -
    He attacked Pearl Harbour -
    He murdered his Dog to make sure the cyanide he would take later would work fast: -
    He became a vegetarian -
    Well, I'm not sure where it fits into the list, but it is a little known fact that Hitler had a fine singing voice too. I have found this rare recording in which he clearly anticipates the oratory style of modern vocal artists, like Vanilla Ice, by several decades. I'm not sure I completely enjoy this style of music, but you can't deny the brilliance of the man. That's another +1.

Comment

Originally posted by Brit9341 View Post
      i believe that there is a part in your bible that has something to do with heaven denying those who deny or something similar.
      Please give us a direct quotation from the KJV, dear friend.
      This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance

sigpic

Comment

Hitler was bad in his decisions whereas Anne Frank had a much more sullied heart I'd say.

They are both in hell now so does it really matter? I'm not sure.
        READ THE BIBLE

Comment

JESUS, what a bunch of blather from this "mark.porter." Can he Truly Believe© in all those platitudes he has uttered?

Comment

After reading carefully through this thread, my opinion has become even more clear than it was before.

Therefore I say Anne Frank was much more worse person.

Sure Hitler got bit carried away during war, but hey, whole world was at war.
            Can you really blame someone getting bit rambunctious during that kind of times? Besides, Hitler could have renounced his demonic Mary worshiping if given change. So there were at least hope for his soul before communist pagans murdered him.

However, in the light of all evidence presented here, Anne Frank was just rotten to the core from birth. She was truly a spawn of Satan.

Comment

Anne Frank and her vile and disgusting race caused Hitler, the man who worked so hard to create a strong, God fearing and Christian nation, so many problems that he could not face the burden and killed himself. Not only do the joos have the blood of our beloved Christ on their hands but also that of Hitler R.I.P.

But did you ever hear one of them apologise for what they did to that poor man?
              The Lord is my shepherd.

Comment

You just makes me sick...

Comment

Originally posted by Gone Forever View Post
                  You just makes me sick...
                  Who are you talking to and what are you talking about?
                  I Jesus!

Comment

Originally posted by Stringy Bean View Post
                    Anne Frank and her vile and disgusting race caused Hitler, the man who worked so hard to create a strong, God fearing and Christian nation, so many problems that he could not face the burden and killed himself. Not only do the joos have the blood of our beloved Christ on their hands but also that of Hitler R.I.P.

But did you ever hear one of them apologise for what they did to that poor man?
                    The Jews and Blacks (Jesse Owens in particular) had a large role in starting World War II. If they had just known their place, and if they hadn't cruelly humiliated Mr. Hitler, war quite probably would have been averted. Instead, MILLIONS died. You know who really ought to be ashamed? Black Jews. Sammy Davis, Jr. is history's greatest monster.

Comment

Originally posted by H. Montague Worthington View Post
                      Sammy Davis, Jr. is history's greatest monster.
                      Very true
                      sigpic

I loved Newt before Newt was invincible

Comment

Originally posted by Felicity View Post
                        Who are you talking to and what are you talking about?
                        Im talking about all of you people! Your sick values! Hitler vas a horrible person that murderd tousands of people, he is burning in hell for hat, not for beeing a vegeterian!

Comment

Originally posted by Gone Forever View Post
                          Hitler vas a horrible person
                          Nonsense. He was cathlick yes, still worst thing he ever did was let that vile evilutionist Albert Einstein to escape. Well, now to think of it, that WAS quite horrible thing to do.

Comment

Originally posted by mark.porter View Post
                            i believe that there is a part in your bible that has something to do with heaven denying those who deny or something similar.
                            Please refrain from commenting on what is, is not, may concievably be in, you maybe think is in a book you clearly know nothing whatsoever about.

The utter nerve of you godless sinners... ugh.
                            Master of Godly Debating

Latest Conquest:Sacred Heart

Debate Record
                            Currently Undefeated
                            Lastest Debates:
                            Catholic - Not Christian: Former Altar Boy/Molestation Victim with "Stockholm Syndrome" admits catholicism is false
                            James Peter: Idiotic Catholic Retard Thwarted
                            Vayhr of the Warhost: Unrepentant wigger struck down.
                            Teflon: See the post that nailed him.
                            86 Victories
                            0 Defeats

Past Victories (Archive):
                            Uppity Atheist Pagan Witch finally keels over and DIES. America Wins Again!!!
                            Uppity feeble minded witch needs to be taught how to debate
                            Racist Nazi Feminazi Bulldyke CRUSHED in debate

Comment

Anne Frank was an innocent young girl who was exposed to Hitler's atrocities, she deserved not to the fate she got.
                              she was the victim of a simple man's tyranny, like so many other innocent people ..
                              Leviticus 19:29 (King James Version)

29: Do not prostitute thy daughter, to cause her to be a whore; lest the land fall to whoredom, and the land become full of wickedness.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinsesseLily View Post
                                Anne Frank was an innocent young girl who was exposed to Hitler's atrocities, she deserved not to the fate she got.
                                she was the victim of a simple man's tyranny, like so many other innocent people ..
                                Now tell us how much money you get from the jews for saying that?
                                -The Parable of the white laundry and the black man
                                -Scientific proof that GAY SEX IS UNHYGIENIC!
                                -Holocaust Jokes
                                -Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals
                                -Anne Frank vs. Adolf Hitler: Who was the worse person?
                                -10 Reasons why GOD HATES FRANCE!
                                -5 Reasons why GOD HATES LEAGUE OF LEGENDS!
                                -Today I am declaring War against Woman's Rights!

Comment

Working...
                                X