X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8 Reasons Why God Hates the Faroe Islands!

8 REASONS WHY GOD HATES THE FAROE ISLANDS!

The Faroe Islands are located in the North Atlantic right between God's most hated countries, Iceland and Denmark. God hates the Faroe Islands and so does everybody else. In fact, the majority of the world does not even recognize the Faroes as a real country because of their sinful ways:
    1. The name of the Faroe Islands is derived from the name of the Godless ruler of Egypt whom God cursed for persecuting Moses and his people. "And the LORD plagued Pharaoh and his house with great plagues..." (Genesis 12:17)
    2. The population of the Faroes is only about 50,000. Due to their low population, most of the Faroese people are inbred and suffering from a lot of both mental and physical disabilities. "For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous, Or a man that is brokenfooted, or brokenhanded, Or crookbackt, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken;" (Leviticus 21:18-20)

Due to their laziness, the Faroese nation has no official government. As a result they have been put under the dictatorship of Queen Margrethe II of the Godless Kingdom of Denmark. "The desire of the slothful killeth him; for his hands refuse to labour." (Proverbs 21:25)

4. There is not a single Christian person living in the Faroes. They hate Jesus and either worship Satan or his granny, the Queen of Denmark. "The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God." (Psalm 9:17)

5. The Faroese national holiday, Onan's voka, is named after Onan, the famous Biblical masturbator. "And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother. And the thing which he did displeased the LORD: wherefore he slew him also."(Genesis 38:9-10)

6. All the Faroese people are practitioners of witchcraft and regularly summon demons with their satanic chants and dances."Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live." (Exodus 22:18)

Alcoholism is a growing problem in the Faroe Islands. The Faroes are one of the few nations that has absolutely no laws regarding the prohibition of alchohol and they even encourage their children to drink on their national masturbating holiday. "For the drunkard and the glutton shall come to poverty: and drowsiness shall clothe a man with rags." (Proverbs 23:21)

8. The Faroese coat of arms shows a picture of a ram which is a clear reference to their approval of bestiality. "Whosoever lieth with a beast shall surely be put to death." (Exodus 22:19)
    Finally, there is not a single reason for God not to hate the Faroes and unless they repent of their sins and accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior, they will all be turned into Hell along with other Godless countries such as Denmark, Australia, England, Scotland, New Zealand, Germany, France, Italy, Hungary, Russia, China, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Canada, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Spain, Portugal, Norway, Sweden, Ukraine, Romania, Croatia, Serbia, Ethiopia, Nigeria, Somalia, Sudan, South Africa, Iceland, Vietnam, Cambodia, Guatemala, Algeria, Egypt, Saudia Arabia, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Qatar, etc.
    Last edited by Felicity; 06-06-2010, 12:11 PM. Reason: Layout improvements
    PROOF: America in the Bible!

The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.
    (Psalm 9:17)

Add me on
    Facebook!

Re: 8 Reasons Why God Hates the Faroe Islands!

God hates the what now?

I've never heard of the whatever islands.
    Drama queen

Comment

They don't even have a flag?

Comment

Are they low-lying?

Currently praying for global warming, just in case.
        Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
        Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
        Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Alex View Post

5. The Faroese national holiday, Onan's voka, is named after Onan, the famous Biblical masturbator. "And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother. And the thing which he did displeased the LORD: wherefore he slew him also."(Genesis 38:9-10)

FYI, there is a very sinful city named "Onancock" that I am hoping God will burn right off the map so that I never have encounter its name in an address field ever again!

Disapprovingly Yours,

Handmaiden
          His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

their national masturbating holiday
            I am sure God will sink their entire depraved island into Hell real soon now.
            5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
            To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
            James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk View Post

They Do, not a very imaginative one but a flag non the less

Now this is a flag...
              Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

May my Sauce be with you!
              Read the TRUE Gospel The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (ISBN 978-0-00-723160-7)
              Get one and get with The Flying Spaghetti Monster
              The Loose Canon - HTML version
              Loose Canon Fan Page
              North American? Speak English? Thank a Pirate.
              I have been to The Volcano!

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk View Post
                I'm not exactly sure, but I think this is the right one:

PROOF: America in the Bible!

The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.
                (Psalm 9:17)

Add me on
                Facebook!

Comment

I'm not exactly sure, but I think this is the right one
                  Being an expert in the field of international flags, I can assure you the correct flag is being used now.

It's amazing by the way how few people are experts in this field. Many people do not even seem to know what the flag of their own country, the country they live in, looks like! Truly amazing.
                  5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                  To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                  James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                    Being an expert in the field of international flags, I can assure you the correct flag is being used now.

It's amazing by the way how few people are experts in this field. Many people do not even seem to know what the flag of their own country, the country they live in, looks like! Truly amazing.

An expert? You mistook the Danish flag for the Finnish...

Comment

Originally posted by Elcapitan View Post
                      An expert? You mistook the Danish flag for the Finnish...

Comment

God is taking care of the Faroese. He is slowly turning them all into retardeds by poisoning their babies with mercury.* You see, there is very little to eat on the barren rocks that are the Faroe Islands, so these savages take their cue from godless Eskimos and eat lots of whale blubber.

Well, God decided to put high levels of mercury in the whale blubber, which turns Faroese children into drooling mongoloids. The Lord's punishment is always righteous! Praise!

*The link I provided is a bit on the scientific side, suffice to say that it simply states that mercury makes you children into idiots and that the Faroese are doomed.
                        Professor of Creation Science and Flood Geology at Landover Baptist University

sigpic

Sodomites! Stop being gay TODAY!

Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls. James 1:21

Comment

Small fact: The Fairy Islands have the produced largest concentration of Nobel Prize winners. Out of a total of 49,328 people, one won a prize. This being ~20 per million inhabitants.

The recipient was some guy who defied God and produced a satanic spell for the Godly curse of Lupus.

1Tm:6:20: O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:

You can't annoy God like that and get away with it.
                          sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
                          Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Originally posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
                            Small fact: The Fairy Islands have the produced largest concentration of Nobel Prize winners. Out of a total of 49,328 people, one won a prize. This being ~20 per million inhabitants.

The recipient was some guy who defied God and produced a satanic spell for the Godly curse of Lupus.

1Tm:6:20: O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:

He got a Nobel prize for curing Lupus? Then why are they hitting me up for donations to find a cure?

Something is rotten in the state of Denmark.
                            Drama queen

Comment

Originally posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post

Well, well, well, more scientists? I can understand even better why God hates the Faroe Islands.

Comment

Working...
                              X