X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At Least ONE Negro Understands: It’s GOOD To Be A Slave!

At Least ONE Negro Understands: It’s GOOD To Be A Slave!

While everyone knows I am not a fan of the rap music (I prefer a good old marching band) when a friend of one of my children sent them a link to a rap song and I intercepted it, I decided to watch it. It turns out that at least one of the coloreds gets it. It is GOOD to be a slave! Here is the song:

I checked online and found that other Christians agree that the meaning of Christianity is to be a SLAVE. Take, for example, this review from a colored fella on Amazon:

Just open your ears and know Christ is the King. This song explains the reality that we are slaves to work for HIM and I would be HIS slave forever. AMEN!
    If it helps to have the colored races place the relationship in the light of Slave and Master because it is easier for them to understand, I say, "More power to them!" It makes sense that since they have been cursed their whole lives and their families have been slaves forever that they would view Christ Jesus as "tha Massa" and that they be "tha boy." Perhaps we should teach this in our Ex-Negro classes? We could tell them that by loving Jesus and doing what he says, they can be a house slave (Heaven) instead of a field slave (Hell)?

For reference to the Ex-Negro teachers, here are the lyrics as best I can make out. If anyone has any corrections please let me know. It is hard to make out ebonics. My commentary is in red.

SLAVE TO YOU
    Now everybody want to know
    Why I keep talking about slavery in front of foe
    Because that is all your people understand?
    They say I make em uncomfortable
    I thought being black made them uncomfortable?
    I reply "That's exactly what I'm gunning fo'"
    Guns are a must for the "gangstah for Christ" image that will appeal to the blacks!
    Praying to Christ and I’m lovin' that way
    I don' want to run like Kunta Kinte
    Anyone know who this "Kunta Kinte" is?
    Creator of all, I am your clay
    Mold me shape me make me your way
    He did. Deal with it!
    Take me break me whatever your forte
    Good Biblical message here: God will break you.
    You made me in your image but don't show me the doorway
    Except Jesus is white.
    They say everybody search the world lookin' for peace
    Who knew I had to become a slave to be free
    Anyone who read the BIBLE did. But then, illiteracy rates among the negros is extremely low. Perhaps the song form is better for them? They have always been a musical people.

CHORUS
    You never ever let me go.
    Your love is so infallible
    Yes it is true
    I'm a slave to you
    Yes it's true
    I'm a slave to you
    Yes it's true
    I'm a slave to you
    Yes it's true
    I'm a slave to you
    I'm a slave to you

And I love my chains
    It is bred into them.
    I ain't talking about the ones with baguettes and things
    What does homosexual french bread have to do with chains?
    Some sell they soul for the rocks and rings
    My soul was rocked when I met the King
    You offer me the world but I don't think I need it
    Good because your types are not going to get it!
    They say money is the fruit of life but I don't want to eat it
    Except for watermelon, of course!
    We already seen that trick anyway
    Oh...well then, how about some fried chicken?
    Learned our lesson in Genesis, why fall again?
    Pain
    How I have to live another day
    Matter of fact you can say it was the only way
    Matter of fact, I have no idea what those two lines mean.
    But through the blood me and Christ never separate
    Unless you commit the Unforgivable Sin!
    And the day of his return what I anticipate

CHORUS

Now do you mind if I testify
    Liberal judges say you have the right to testify in courts now, go ahead.
    Never givin' a thought that if I live or die
    I wouldn't care about life or death if I was black either.
    Until the lord came in and touched my life
    So everything I have I did for Christ
    My world was spinning round and round out of control
    Until you came and wrapped your arms around my soul
    They just need a white man like Jesus to take care of them.

CHORUS
    Last edited by Gabriel Reproba; 01-15-2011, 02:02 AM.
    Yours In Christ,

Gabriel Reproba, Esq. (Lawyer for the Lord)

Further reading to help you become a True Christian™

Stoning Sinners: A How-To Guide
    Scientific Study: Bible is NOT "All About Love"
    The One Sin Jesus Says He Won't EVER Forgive!
    Should we only follow SOME of the Bible?
    How will YOU sacrifice your kids?
    20 Questions To See If Your Son Is A Fag
    God: Dress Like A Whore...Get Raped!
    Bible: If You Love Your Wife, Beat Her!
    Logic and Bible Agree: Gay is a choice!
    Nursery Rhymes Teach kids that Christ is Lord!
    There is no such thing as an "agnostic!"
    Science: People are Only Islamic Because They are Depressed!

Reading only the parts of the Bible your pastor tells you to (those that make you feel warm and fuzzy) is nothing but mental and spiritual masturbation. Read the WHOLE Bible to find out what Christianity is REALLY all about! Only then can you talk to us about why we try so hard to save people from Hell.

Re: At Least ONE Negro Understands: It’s GOOD To Be A Slave!

I am just DYING to hear how this is not racist.
    "And the LORD was with Judah; and he drave out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron." - Judges 1:19

Comment

Far from racist. This little tune seems to capture the essence of the Catholic teachings very well. I wonder if the young buck would sell us rights?
      Peace Be With You,

Cardinal (Ret.) Dario Fungi

Comment

I thnik many of those boys know how good they have it. I also think they keep quiet about it lest others try to glom on too.
        They:
        • Have a job for as long as they live
        • Have food and shelter
        • Are with their family
        • Are protected from the horrors of the outside world
        • Have value

There is more but these are the key points.
        Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
        Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
        Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
        Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
        Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
        Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

I don't know what they're complaining about either.

They even got a free ride to the greatest nation on earth. Not to mention good Christians showed them the way of Jesus by beating the blasphemy out of them.

I would rather they just said thank you.
          [Rev 19:20] And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone

PALIN/BACHMAN 2016

With their husbands permission of course

Comment

Brother Gabriel, actually, they all love their slavery.

After all, don't every one of we Christian Ladies?

Comment

Praise, it so reminds me of the day when my Grandfather told me of his great Grandfather who owned a cotton plantation in Mississippi back in the good Ole days. This was the song the nigras sang in the fields.

Bend down turn around,
              Pick a bale of cotton
              Bend down turn around,
              Pick a bale a day :|
              |: Oh lordy, pick a bale of cotton
              Oh lordy, pick a bale a day

Comment

Originally posted by SUV View Post
                Brother Gabriel, actually, they all love their slavery.

After all, don't every one of we Christian Ladies?
                This is so true, Sister. We really are blessed to be able to just serve our menfolk and let them make all the hard decisions.

"Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing."
                Ephesians 5:24

Of course, every True Christian(tm) is perfectly happy to be a prisoner, slave or servant to Jesus, just like Paul was.

"Paul, a prisoner of Jesus Christ, and Timothy our brother, unto Philemon our dearly beloved, and fellowlabourer," Philemon 1:1

"Even as it is meet for me to think this of you all, because I have you in my heart; inasmuch as both in my bonds, and in the defence and confirmation of the gospel, ye all are partakers of my grace."
                Phillipians 1:7

"Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God," Romans 1:1

It's so true what they say. Slavery really is Freedom.
                "Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you. For John came unto you in the way of righteousness, and ye believed him not: but the publicans and the harlots believed him: and ye, when ye had seen it, repented not afterward, that ye might believe him." Matthew 21:31-32

An Important Reminder for all unSaved© Ladies
                Protect Yourself! Important Information about Demons
                My five Six Step Guide to Stopping Your Miserable Harlotry!
                Do you hate fornication? Join the Junior Anti-Sex League and help stop it today!
                An Open Question to All false christians.

Comment

You people are fucking crazy. Slaves are wrong. This isn't christianity. You racist motherfuckers

Comment

Originally posted by getreal View Post
                    You people are piffleing crazy. Slaves are wrong. This isn't christianity. You racist motherpiffleers
                    Show me where in the Bible it condemns slavery.
                    [Rev 19:20] And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone

PALIN/BACHMAN 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Scott1305 View Post
                      Show me where in the Bible it condemns slavery?
                      i don't fucking care what the bible says is right. Just because it's a religious book doesn't mean it is always right. You need to understand god and jesus would loves everybody. Jesus would not want to see anyone enslaved. just because it isn't doesn't make it wrong. Im not going your belief. But blacks have rights too. So you need to take off the white robe and pointy buddy

Comment

i don't piffleing care what the bible says is right. Just because it's a religious book doesn't mean it is always right. You need to understand god and jesus would loves everybody. Jesus would not want to see anyone enslaved. just because it isn't doesn't make it wrong. Im not going your belief. But blacks have rights too. So you need to take off the white robe and pointy buddy
                        So............you admit that you're wrong and have no idea what you're talking about.

PALIN/BACHMAN 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Scott1305 View Post
                          So............you admit that you're wrong and have no idea what you're talking about.
                          I assume you didn't read what i had wrote, as it is not the word of the bible. I know i can't convince you out of your fanatical state of mind. But no, i am not wrong. You are the kind of people that fly airplanes into things. And no your not muslim, your extremists. Live in the real world. You are the people that deserve to be shot straight in the head.

You need to understand that you can't live like this. You act like primitive americans from back in the 1770s. Women, Black, And all the people of the world deserve the right to live independantly.

oh and this Ph.D pastor guy sounds like a rapist

"If you want, i can completely fill you with the joy of jesus, anytime you want"

Translated to normal peoples language

"Ill stick my hard dick in your pussy and pleasure it anytime, whenever you want"

Comment

Originally posted by Gabriel Reproba View Post
                            At Least ONE Negro Understands: It’s GOOD To Be A Slave!

While everyone knows I am not a fan of the rap music (I prefer a good old marching band) when a friend of one of my children sent them a link to a rap song and I intercepted it, I decided to watch it. It turns out that at least one of the coloreds gets it. It is GOOD to be a slave! Here is the song:

You people are piffleing crazy. Slaves are wrong. This isn't christianity. You racist motherpiffleers
                            First, I can see you didn't bother to watch the video. The song is about being a slave to Christ; that is, subjugating your own will to find freedom serving Him completely.

That is, at its root, what Christianity is all about, and the whole point of getting into Heaven.

i don't piffleing care what the bible says is right. Just because it's a religious book doesn't mean it is always right.
                            But we're talking about what is or is not Christianity.

Christianity is explained in the Bible. If you ignore the Bible, you aren't Christian.
                            You need to understand god and jesus would loves everybody. Jesus would not want to see anyone enslaved.
                            Why did He declare Himself to be all Christians' Master?

Matthew 23:10

Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ.

Why did He (through Peter) tell slaves to obey their masters, even the ones that are mean and beat them?

1 Peter 2: 18-19

18 Servants, be subject to your masters with all fear; not only to the good and gentle, but also to the froward.

19 For this is thankworthy, if a man for conscience toward God endure grief, suffering wrongfully.

And where in the world do you get the idea that Jesus loves everybody? He loves only those who obey Him.

But blacks have rights too. So you need to take off the white robe and pointy buddy
                            Who said Negroes don't have rights? And who said that the Bible indicates that only black people can be slaves? Jews sold one another into slavery, or anyone they captured in war.
                            Bible boring? Nonsense!
                            Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                            You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

I don't understand how your thinking operates. Because you start out saying...

i don't piffleing care what the bible says is right. Just because it's a religious book doesn't mean it is always right.
                              Okay, that's a typical atheist argument. Then you say

You need to understand god and jesus would loves everybody. Jesus would not want to see anyone enslaved. just because it isn't doesn't make it wrong.
                              Suddenly you're fluffy bunny cafeteria Christian now. So which is it: Is the Bible right or wrong? Why do you believe in God and Jesus and claim that "Jesus would be against that." when God and Jesus are part of the same book that you claim isn't right?

If you truly feel the Bible is wrong and outdated, how can you use the argument that Jesus would be against slavery? You've already shot down your own argument.

Don't you see the problem here?

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

Working...
                              X