X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Our policy on avatars

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
    Doesn't sound very tasty.
    Dear Eva, please don't mind that Hellbound atheist, he's just bitter because Jesus doesn't love him.
    God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
    True Christians are Perfect!
    True Christian™ Love.
    Salvation™ made Easy!
    You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
    Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
    Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
    Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
    Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
    The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
    Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
    God HATES Rational Thinking!
    True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Doesn't sound very tasty.
      ...grillled Chicken, on the computer...

There - will that make your decent into hell easier?
      1 Thessalonians 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
        Dear Eva, please don't mind that Hellbound atheist, he's just bitter because Jesus doesn't love him.
        Thank you Basilissa
        I won't! I just feel sorry for the poor atheists, who will never see the light of our Lord!
        And thank you for the help, on the profile picture
        1 Thessalonians 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Eva_Christensen View Post
          ...There - will that make your descent into hell easier?
          No, but thanks for the thought.

Comment

No, but thanks for the thought.
            What's that again? It's really hard hearing you, over the blazing hellfire!?
            sigpic

Comment

I was experimenting with various beard/moustache combinations to see how I might appear. I still havent decided.
              Apò toû hēlíou metástēthi

Comment

I chose Loki from Avengers as my profile picture because I really like Loki and the actor who plays him looks similar to me when he is in Avengers. If I must change this, I will.
                And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. -Genesis 1:3

But Jesus immediately said to them: “Take courage! It is I. Don’t be afraid.” -Matthew 14:27

Comment

Originally posted by Evoloki View Post
                  I chose Loki from Avengers as my profile picture because I really like Loki and the actor who plays him looks similar to me when he is in Avengers. If I must change this, I will.
                  Why would you want to identify with a make-believe character from some Godless Scandinavian land of the morally lost? You know they are all superstitious pagans and whores who don't believe in brushing their teeth, don't you? And while you're at it, your signature should be Scriptural. You might find some inspiration HERE.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

All right, then... What would a good profile picture be?

But Jesus immediately said to them: “Take courage! It is I. Don’t be afraid.” -Matthew 14:27

Comment

All right, then... What would a good profile picture be?
                      Why not upload a picture of yourself?

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

I don't think that's a good idea...

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                          Why not upload a picture of yourself?

It doesn't have to be your face.

Comment

I am proud to say that my profile picture is genuinely of me, a redeemed daughter of the King who is blessed to be white and womanly.
                            "Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands." Proverbs 14:1

Comment

Are you really that ugly?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeb Stuart Thurmond View Post
                                We believe that our comminity works better when everybody uses real pictures of themselves as their avatars.

However, due to the sudden onset of tyranny in the United States, we understand if some don't feel confortable posting pictures that will make FEMA's job easier when they try to round us up and put us in their FEMA death-camps. (Yes there are FEMA death camps. No, you can't find them on google-earth, because of google's liberal bias)

Thus we will tolerate a few avatars that are not literally photos of True Christians, but we do ask that you choose pictures of people that at least look like you, or can in some way represent you.

It is very disturbing to go to other forums, where people regularly converse with cartoon characters, kittens, sunsets, symbols, and video game icons. It is likely to bring about LSD flashbacks for those of us who survived the 1960s, when hippies regularily put LSD into water supplies.

No, my friends, the only things True Christians talk to are Humans, talking snakes, burning bushes, and fig trees that deserve cursing.

If you don't use your actual photo for your avatar, please say so here, and explain who your avatar is and why you chose them to represent you.
                                I use a photo someone else took of me. I hope that counts...
                                I

Comment

Working...
                                X