X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How do atheists console each other when a loved one dies?

Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
    I love how you try to sidestep the whole why you don't just have sex with and eat the dead person thing. I mean nobody is telling you it's wrong. Why do you atheists have sex with dead people and eat them? I can totally imagine you doing that, because our Lord Jesus is not there for you, telling you what to do.
    It's good to be back on topic.
    No. We atheists have moral issues, along with dignity. We don't just randomly kill someone just to screw their carcasses. You don't see me stuck on an island with somebody else and nowhere to go, so I guess I can't really say anything on cannibalism.
    I can totally imagine you imagine me screwing a corpse. The thought itself is hilarious!
    Shut up now, admin. This is MY space. I do whatever the hell I want with it.

Comment

I thought as much. The depravity of atheists is vile. The fact it even crosses your mind means that no dead body is safe in your presence. The lust will overcome you, I'm sure.
      sigpic
      Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
      The truth about volcanos
      Sex and debauchery in public schools
      Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
      God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
      Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatchet Haro View Post
        It's good to be back on topic.
        No. We atheists have moral issues, along with dignity. We don't just randomly kill someone just to screw their carcasses. You don't see me stuck on an island with somebody else and nowhere to go, so I guess I can't really say anything on cannibalism.
        I can totally imagine you imagine me screwing a corpse. The thought itself is hilarious!
        You're an atheist who hates God, yet you claim to attend a "Christian" school. I call shenanigans.
        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

I'm still surprised at the sheer amount of discrimination this forum has to offer.
          I'm one of those 'hellbound atheists', and lets face it: I have a lot of friends, I have a family (my mother and my younger sister are Christians, but they love me a lot, as much as I love them), I'm happy etc.
          While one of my beloved aunts has passed away, that time I was still a Christian, and everybody comforted me that she had went to heaven. I do not know her religion. However, based on my observations, when a loved one dies, atheists console each other by comforting each other, that death still comes whatever you do, that you do not have to be so unhappy because it's natural.
          What I will say to comfort other people is that the energy that was once on the person who died has not disappeared. The dead once inherits that energy, kept if for a lifetime, then is dislodges and latches onto everybody. You still have part of your loved one's energy. Cherish it.
          Well, that's what I'll be seeing myself saying. Dunno if I have the actual courage to do it since I'm still only 15.
          What nonsense. When someone dies, True Christian™ research has shown that atheists will often spit upon the graves of their loves or kick over caskets at funerals, and sometimes even let out what amounts to a death chant during eulogies: "Turn back to dust, bitch!" or something awful like that said with a demonic stare towards those still living. They want us all to die. They relish the end to their sad, sorry lives and want others to have no hope as they have none.

Comment

I love how you try to sidestep the whole why you don't just have sex with and eat the dead person thing. I mean nobody is telling you it's wrong. Why do you atheists have sex with dead people and eat them? I can totally imagine you doing that, because our Lord Jesus is not there for you, telling you what to do.
            I thought as much. The depravity of atheists is vile. The fact it even crosses your mind means that no dead body is safe in your presence. The lust will overcome you, I'm sure.
            You brought the topic up. Not me. All you did was contradict yourself. Please try to actually understand my replies to what you posted.

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
            You're an atheist who hates God, yet you claim to attend a "Christian" school. I call shenanigans.
            I actually claim God to be an entity that doesn't exist, so how can I hate something non-existent? Just my own opinions. No need to take it so seriously.
            Attending a Christian school doesn't mean the students necessarily have to be Christian. In fact, it's Gospel week, and we had a speech at our school's auditorium. The speaker actually asked us (the non-religious part of the students) whether we wish to turn back to God. He did not force us in any way. Just a peaceful process, which I actually like. No hate being thrown around, no discrimination, just peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ed Lowman View Post
              What nonsense. When someone dies, True Christian™ research has shown that atheists will often spit upon the graves of their loves or kick over caskets at funerals, and sometimes even let out what amounts to a death chant during eulogies: "Turn back to dust, bitch!" or something awful like that said with a demonic stare towards those still living. They want us all to die. They relish the end to their sad, sorry lives and want others to have no hope as they have none.
              What sort of 'True Christian™ research'?
              In fact, if you look more closely at the world around you, you'll see that atheists actually mourn for the dead.
              IF what you actually researched is really true, then I have no wish to hang around with those people. All they're doing are being assholes, and I don't like assholes. However, from what I've seen, we do not do such stuff at funerals. In fact, such kind of behaviour is intolerable, and such behaviour will guarantee the asshole being kicked from the funeral.
              If you insist that my information is completely false, let me tell you that one of my aunts died four years ago. Most of us at her funeral were atheists. We were all mourning. A lot of us were crying. I've even seen a woman (probably a really close friend of hers) actually go into hysterics, screaming, almost fainting at the sight of her body. This just shows that we atheists have emotions. We do not mock our own dead. We do not show disrespect to our own dead. And most of all, we do not screw the dead. That much I guarantee.
              However, I cannot guarantee that the atheists on your side of the world is peaceful. For all I know, they can just be stupid assholes being a danger to their society. Therefore, while I do not completely agree with you, I can assure you that not all atheists have such intolerable behaviour.
              Good day.

Comment

What sort of 'True Christian™ research'?
                In fact, if you look more closely at the world around you, you'll see that atheists actually mourn for the dead.
                IF what you actually researched is really true, then I have no wish to hang around with those people. All they're doing are being assholes, and I don't like assholes. However, from what I've seen, we do not do such stuff at funerals. In fact, such kind of behaviour is intolerable, and such behaviour will guarantee the asshole being kicked from the funeral.
                If you insist that my information is completely false, let me tell you that one of my aunts died four years ago. Most of us at her funeral were atheists. We were all mourning. A lot of us were crying. I've even seen a woman (probably a really close friend of hers) actually go into hysterics, screaming, almost fainting at the sight of her body. This just shows that we atheists have emotions. We do not mock our own dead. We do not show disrespect to our own dead. And most of all, we do not screw the dead. That much I guarantee.
                However, I cannot guarantee that the atheists on your side of the world is peaceful. For all I know, they can just be stupid assholes being a danger to their society. Therefore, while I do not completely agree with you, I can assure you that not all atheists have such intolerable behaviour.
                Good day.
                It may look as if atheists mourn the dead but it is not true.

Anyone who has read Darwin or his high priest Dawkins knows that survival of the fittest means that atheists are in fact GLAD when people close to them to be sad.

They have one less person to stand in their way of doing what they need (up to and including murder, rape and even blasphemy ).

Your very own so called 'holy men' argue that atheists cannot feel love and this fits with the Bible.

YIC
                1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Here are some pictures of atheist funerals, please tell me if it looks like these people are grieving for a lost one?

Biden, Pelosi, Clinton and Obama at a funeral:

Typical atheist pallbearers looking not so dignified, respectful or decent:
                  Leviticus 26:15-16
                  And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant: I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.

Comment

Originally posted by A Follower View Post

To find these two pics you must have entered "clowns at a funeral" in the ol' Google image search. I have to wonder exactly how many clowns are inside the coffin from this pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Paragon of virtue View Post

I have to wonder exactly how many clowns are inside the coffin from this pic.
                      Not enough.

Comment

You brought the topic up. Not me. All you did was contradict yourself. Please try to actually understand my replies to what you posted.
                        I notice you again sidestepped the denial of your desire to eat babies and your dead relatives by once again spitting in Jesus' loving face. I guess lying comes easy to someone without a moral compass.
                        sigpic
                        Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                        The truth about volcanos
                        Sex and debauchery in public schools
                        Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
                        God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
                        Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

I notice you again sidestepped the denial of your desire to eat babies and your dead relatives by once again spitting in Jesus' loving face. I guess lying comes easy to someone without a moral compass.
                          So now you're finding a way to accuse me of wanting to eat babies and screw corpses.
                          Goodness! The surprise in this forum is endless isn't it!?
                          For your own information, I'm not a cannibal. If you want to insult atheists, don't insult me along with it. False accusations will not get you anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by A Follower View Post
                            Here are some pictures of atheist funerals, please tell me if it looks like these people are grieving for a lost one?

Biden, Pelosi, Clinton and Obama at a funeral:

The first picture is not a funeral. It is probably a celebration of something that has happened.
                            The second picture is a joke, or is probably in actual tribute to a fellow worker at the circus. Who knows?
                            Check your sources.
                            Here in Hong Kong *bangs frying pan* CHING CHONG CHING CHONG *ahem*, we have morals. We are considerably more formal than the Americans on your side of the world, so I guess it's just my own lack of knowledge on the subject itself. I'm rather interested in American culture, though. I'll find out by myself.

Comment

The first picture is not a funeral. It is probably a celebration of something that has happened.
                              The second picture is a joke, or is probably in actual tribute to a fellow worker at the circus.
                              The first picture obviously is a funeral, all attendees are dressed in black. The reason they are smiling is they are all Democratic Party atheists without feelings or the ability to grieve.

The second picture obviously is another atheist funeral. We know this because mocking death by denying it is a tenet of atheism.

These pictures document how godless atheists grieve over their dead, not at all.
                              Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Here in Hong Kong *bangs frying pan* CHING CHONG CHING CHONG *ahem*, we have morals. We are considerably more formal than the Americans on your side of the world
                                Don't be silly. You chinamen are barbarians, and would still be running around with grass skirts if it weren't for the Godly influence of Christianity on your culture. Why, even with this Godly influence, your people still can't quite figure out how to act like humans. It takes much practice and teams of trainers, and even then most of you are like wild animals.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Working...
                                X