X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8 Reasons why GOD HATES BELGIUM!

8 REASONS WHY GOD HATES Belgium

Belgium is located between 2 of the worst countries in the world, France and Holland. And is a mixture between these 2 hated countries.

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. (Matthew 10:28)
    1.Belgium doesn't have a own language. One part speaks French and the other part speaks a Italian version of the Dutch language. (The language which they speak in the hated country: Holland) Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.(Exodus 20:16)

2. The people from Belgium never wash themself, so they stink. But they are to stupid to even smell it. They have ears, but they hear not: noses have they, but they smell not: (Psalms 115:6)

They are also deaf, so they are screaming always. They also invented the megaphone. They have ears, but they hear not: noses have they, but they smell not: (Psalms 115:6)

Yves leterme
    4.The Prime minister of Belgium: Yves Leterme is homosexual.(gay)
    The spirit of a man will sustain his infirmity; but a wounded spirit who can bear? (Proverbs 18:14)

Belgium's economy is in such poor state that they made the Euro.(evil)
    If there be laid on him a sum of money, then he shall give for the ransom of his life whatsoever is laid upon him. (Exodus 21:30)

In Belgium is normal to rape childeren in basements and to kill them. And if the servant shall plainly say, I love my master, my wife, and my children; I will not go out free: (Exodus 21:5)

The people from Belgium are one of the most dumbest of Europe. They all believe that Mars is bigger then the earth and that the earth is not flat. And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. (Genesis 1:20)

8. 60% of Belgium is either gay or Jewish. Every single person in Belgium plays the Saxophone as they invented it.
    But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. (Matthew 10:30)

The people from Belgium will all burn in hell, like these other countries like Denmark, Australia, England, The Netherlands, Scotland, New Zealand, Germany, France, Italy, Hungary, Russia, China, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Canada, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Spain, Portugal, Norway, Sweden, Ukraine, Romania, Croatia, Serbia, Ethiopia, Nigeria, Somalia, Sudan, South Africa, Iceland, Vietnam, Cambodia, Guatemala, Algeria, Egypt, Saudia Arabia, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Qatar, etc. If they don't praise Jesus

8 Reasons why God HATES BELGIUM
    God: I am the LORD.
    (Leviticus 19:11:12)

Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES BELGIUM!

@Brother Daniel Are you sure Belgium exists?
    I Jesus!

Comment

Excellent research Brother Daniel. I like you already!
      5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
      To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
      James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by Felicity View Post

Belgium does exist. It would be better if it wouldn't.
        It is hiding from their stupidy, if nobody knows they exist. Nobody will ever know how evil they are.

Comment

A very Godly post, Brother! I think it is amazing how a country that barely exists can still generate so much sin. I would like to add that the sour mayonnaise they put on their french fries is one of the most disgusting food products mankind ever invented!
          Sweet Lord Jesus,
          I want to pray for those who persecute me, my Lord.
          Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
          Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
          Hit them on the cheek, and smash out their teeth! (Psalm 3:7)
          Make their death and descent into Hell swift and terrible! (Psalm 55:15)
          Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)
          Praised be Your Glorious Name™.

Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by True Disciple View Post
            A very Godly post, Brother! I think it is amazing how a country that barely exists can still generate so much sin. I would like to add that the sour mayonnaise they put on their french fries is one of the most disgusting food products mankind ever invented!
            I think you mean the Dutch people. Belgium did invented frenched fries but the mayonnaise is the work of the Dutch.

But it doesn't really mind, just the idea of frenched fries with mayonnaise is horrible .

Comment

Very good findings Brother Daniel. I had heard of Belgium, but didn't really know where it was located or if it actually REALLY existed. After looking at the map of Europe, I have located it:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Belgium.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	50.1 KB
ID:	1911998

It's too bad nothing good ever came out of Belgium, if they had accomplished something more people may have heard of them. They will be judged for their sins and God will surely damn them along with the others.
              Well done, Brother!
              Last edited by Ezekiel Bathfire; 11-26-2010, 08:03 PM. Reason: Typo corected
              A woman came up to me the other day, 12/6/2016 and said:
              "But Mr. Winner, if GOD loves everyone then why is there so much suffering in the world?"

Because GOD doesn't love everyone. Too many people have this absurd idea in their heads that GOD is all loving.
              If he was all loving, then murderers, thieves and homosexuals would be waiting for you in Heaven.

GOD doesn't open his gate to just anyone. Being a True Christian™ is like a Queue Jump ticket at Disney, we are guaranteed a ride with JESUS.

Comment

Originally posted by WinnerNotSinner View Post
                Very good findings Brother Daniel. I had heard of Belgium, but didn't really know where it was located or if it actually REALLY existed. After looking at the map of Europe, I have located it:

[ATTACH]14390[/ATTACH]

It's too bad nothing good ever came out of Belgium, if they had accomplished something more people may have heard of them. They will be judged for their sins and God will surely damn them along with the others.
                Well done, Brother!
                Eeerm. If you actually think that is Belgium, go back to school please.
                That is Switzerland.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Ezekiel Bathfire; 11-26-2010, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Omnisofos View Post
                  Eeerm. If you actually think that is Belgium, go back to school please.
                  That is Switzerland.
                  Hey. Welcome to God's favourite forum, have you introduced yourself yet?

I checked my grandfathers map (from 1342) that has been passed through generations of wise men, it is Belgium.
                  A woman came up to me the other day, 12/6/2016 and said:
                  "But Mr. Winner, if GOD loves everyone then why is there so much suffering in the world?"

Because GOD doesn't love everyone. Too many people have this absurd idea in their heads that GOD is all loving.
                  If he was all loving, then murderers, thieves and homosexuals would be waiting for you in Heaven.

GOD doesn't open his gate to just anyone. Being a True Christian™ is like a Queue Jump ticket at Disney, we are guaranteed a ride with JESUS.

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                    Excellent research Brother Daniel. I like you already!
                    Yeah lovely research..
                    The megaphone was invented in 1878 by Thomas Edison

Comment

What's Belgium?
                      PROOF: America in the Bible!
                      8 REASONS WHY GOD HATES THE FAROE ISLANDS!

The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.
                      (Psalm 9:17)

Add me on
                      Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Alex View Post
                        What's Belgium?
                        Some made up place I'm fairly sure, Brother.
                        Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by americanthrash View Post
                          Yeah lovely research..
                          The megaphone was invented in 1878 by Thomas Edison
                          Are you questioning my research?
                          The Belgariums did invent the megaphone!
                          They are deaf so they needed something loud. If you don't believe me I will post proof. But remember I am here to praise my lord. Not to debate.

Here, is your proof. Please don't question my research.

Comment

If you are wondering why it says: About 2,810 results (0.18 seconds)

These results are for their Did you mean function.

Comment

I like your opening post Brother Daniel!

Comment

Working...
                              X