X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES SWEDEN!

"America is not "so-called". It is the greatest, most powerfull nation on earth and even our deluded fluffy-bunny Christians are more godly than option the average church-goer in Europe.

And, of course, God hates Sweden! It is liberal, liberal, liberal. And God is the ultimate conservative. His Statutes were put in place by Him, personally, thou sands of years ago and THAT IS how He wanted us to live hadeeth, and now.

God, is unchanging, there present, He is conservative, NOT progressive!"

fun one to enter the debate. you say that usa is the best nation of the world, it said adolf hitler also, what happened to his kingdom? it was not so good.
    God hates Sweden, say, have you been to Sweden? what do you know about my country? ¨ I have been in your country 2 times and I like some, but some things you guys doing is just ridiculous. so far on this board, I have only come across people who are brainwashed by what someone else has written hundreds of years ago. you have to let go and live in reality. here and now I invite you to my country. I will gladly show off my country you hate so much and I am quite sure that when you leave here you will let go of your so-called idea of ​​Sweden. dare you?

Comment

Originally posted by ove rytter View Post
      ...it said adolf hitler also, what happened to his kingdom? it was not so good...
      Any thanks to Sweden for that? Nope. They were too busy selling iron to the Nazis, to be made into guns, tanks, and bombs.

Comment

fun one to enter the debate. ....blahblahblah....
        First of all, this is NOT a debate forum. We're right and you're wrong, according to Jesus and the Holy Word of God. Please read THIS thread before making an even bigger fool of yourself.

Secondly, while the internets might seem to be "free" to you, this particular corner of the internets is a privately owned Christian forum. The rights you have on this forum are listed HERE. Please contact a Pastor immediately if you feel that any of your rights have been violated.

Finally, your unsaved opinions or tantrums are not even slightly of interest to us. We follow the Holy Word of God TO THE LETTER, and make no apologies for that. One of the most important commandments in the Bible tells us to avoid unsaved scum such as yourself. You wandered in here uninvited, and unwelcome .
        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

One more proof that God Hates Sweden:

These nudist heathens attempted to pollute our American youth with their satanic pop music - I heard it once - sounded like a cat in heat screeching!! I would NEVER allow such music in my house.

Look at the sullen, miserable looks on their faces! They know they are going straight to Hades. and whats with the tin foil around their privates? are they afraid of microwaves? well I have news for them - NOTHING will shield them from the sight of our Avenging Lord!!
          Are you Washed in the Blood of the Lamb?

Comment

you are so wonderful! Have any of you been to Sweden?? none of you answered that question. To show a picture of the group ABBA that certainly is 20 years old is just pathetic.
            I will not even comment on that because I do not want to lower myself to that level. what I meant my example if adolf hitler was an example, just because I mention his name does neither me or my country to the Nazis.
            that you admin of this forum go in and change my avatar seem even more pathetic. I'm not here to change you, I want to try to understand what you want but the only thing you do is come up with personal attacks and seems to be very angry.

Now I try again! how can you hate a country you obviously have not visited, know nothing about us, believe that the Eskimo live here, do not know where it is located on a map, what we have to statt condition. find out the facts before you do something, do not rely on what is written in a book that was written so long ago, making it even more weird to live by. all developed man too. that's like saying that a woman's place is at the stove, she'll take care of children, etc.,. if you want to find out things about my country so use google. retrieve and evaluate what you read.

Comment

...what I meant my example if adolf hitler was an example, just because I mention his name does neither me or my country to the Nazis...
              I didn't call you Nazis, I called you collaborators (medarbetare).

Comment

As a matter of fact, I have been to Sweden. About the only things going for it are practically everyone is white, and you can get fish for breakfast.

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
                sigpic

Comment

"As a matter of fact, I have been to Sweden. About the only things going for it are Practically everyone is white, and you-can get fish for breakfast."

and it makes you hate a country?
                  that all are white and you can have fish for breakfast!!??

When I was in New York, I had donuts for breakfast ...........
                  drop the corner flag and stop coming with silly statements like this.

Again, yes maybe we helped Germany with iron during World War II but it was not NOW! We have moved on, it's time for you to do that too.

It would be like that I started to pick up what you did to your original population, Indians. a pure extermination and then assign them some places to stay. it is fact!. but it is also history. we drop it and move on. do not start now and comment on it, if it is right or wrong. years is now 2012 and we must live according to what is important now.

As I posted above please come and visit me, I can personally show you around in my country, if you dare. once you've seen how we live only then can we start talking for real.

Comment

...Again, yes maybe we helped Germany with iron during World War II but it was not NOW! We have moved on, it's time for you to do that too...
                    Yeah, if only those Jews would just shut up about the Holocaust. I mean, it's been over 60 years, already.

...It would be like that I started to pick up what you did to your original population, Indians. a pure extermination and then assign them some places to stay. it is fact!...
                    Thanks for assuming I'm American. I'm not.

... but it is also history. we drop it and move on. do not start now and comment on it, if it is right or wrong. years is now 2012 and we must live according to what is important now...
                    Yeah, let's get back to talking about how "peace-loving" Sweden exports billions of dollars worth of weapons every year...

Comment

"As a matter of fact, I have been to Sweden. About the only things going for it are Practically everyone is white, and you-can get fish for breakfast."

and it makes you hate a country?
                      that all are white and you can have fish for breakfast!!??

When I was in New York, I had donuts for breakfast ...........
                      drop the corner flag and stop coming with silly statements like this.

Again, yes maybe we helped Germany with iron during World War II but it was not NOW! We have moved on, it's time for you to do that too.

It would be like that I started to pick up what you did to your original population, Indians. a pure extermination and then assign them some places to stay. it is fact!. but it is also history. we drop it and move on. do not start now and comment on it, if it is right or wrong. years is now 2012 and we must live according to what is important now.

As I posted above please come and visit me, I can personally show you around in my country, if you dare. once you've seen how we live only then can we start talking for real.
                      I never said I hated Sweden.

And certainly not for the reasons I listed!
                      sigpic

Comment

"Yeah, let's get back to talking about how" peace-loving "Sweden exports billions of dollars worth of weapons every year ..."

good question, that we'll discuss. what is your opinion about that?
                        I agree that it does not feel quite right. we have saab producing combat aircraft and it's very much debate about this. Saab is trying to sell these planes but no one wants to buy them, it cost lots of money. while it gives people jobs, but it should not justify such an industry. Then there bofors which also manufacture arms. I support absolutely not the type of industry. and as you probably read, there will be many changes in our weapons industry, which will mean that many will be unemployed. sorry but we can not make weapons, and as you say, work for peace.

thanks for you giving a concrete thing why you might think that sveriga's weird, but to come up with quotes from your Bible

Comment

It's GOD that hates Sweden, by the way.
                          sigpic
                          Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                          The truth about volcanos
                          Sex and debauchery in public schools
                          Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
                          God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
                          Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

"It's GOOD That hates Sweden, by the way."
                            so your so called god hates Sweden?
                            but on what grounds do you hate Sweden?

Please do not come with a quote from your Bible, I want to know what you think!

when you come up with something I'll try to answer

Comment

so your so called god hates Sweden?
                              but on what grounds do you hate Sweden?

Please do not come with a quote from your Bible, I want to know what you think!

when you come up with something I'll try to answer
                              Who says I hate Sweden? I don't hate gays either.

The problem Sweden and gays have is that God hates them and in their ignorance because secular people have brainwashed them to think their sin is OK they are marching lock step into Hell.

It's an act of kindness to let Sweden and gays know that they are hated by God. Your weird values are so warped you are getting all patriotic about it.
                              sigpic
                              Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                              The truth about volcanos
                              Sex and debauchery in public schools
                              Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
                              God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
                              Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

"Who says I hate Sweden? I do not hate gays either.

The problem Sweden and gay Have Is that God hates Them and enter Their ignorance Because secular people Have Them brainwashed to think Their his is OK They are marching lock step Into Hell.

It's an act of kindness to let Sweden and gays know that They are hated by God. Your weird values ​​are so warped you are getting all patriotic about it. "

now I'll try to understand you. You do not hate Sweden but your god does. a god that you obviously look up to. how can you look up to someone who has so much hatred?

if you do not have anything against homosexuals, what is your problem?
                                yes, it can of course be a problem for you when your god does not like what you like.

so your only response is that there are homosexuals in Sweden?
                                yes there is. and I believe that there is nothing wrong with that. it is love and no love can be wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X