The Landover Baptist Church
Like us or burn

Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Creation Science

Creation Science The origins of life and the earth from a creationist (Biblical) perspective.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-11-2010, 10:28 PM
Mr. Pickle Mr. Pickle is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 4
Mr. Pickle is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default How do I beat an atheist in argument.

Recently I have been having several arguments with atheists on the internet. When I have an argument with an atheist in real life, I usually just talk louder than them and tell them that they are going to hell. But there is no way to yell louder on the internet, and there certainly isn’t a function to make my typing louder.

On the internet they have all of these “theories” which I am pretty sure are from Satan. Either that or these deluded atheists just make them up. Some of them think we actually “evolved” from rocks. How stupid does that sound? They say that the earth revolves around the sun and that there isn’t a giant dome covering the earth. How do you argue with that?

I tried telling them there is amazing evidence for design in the universe. Take the eye for example. Even Darwin said that they eye couldn’t have evolved. I just don’t think that these wicked atheists will ever accept the biblical truth. Good thing they will all burn in hell with their satanic naturalism.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-11-2010, 10:41 PM
Mrs. Mary Whitford's Avatar
Mrs. Mary Whitford Mrs. Mary Whitford is offline
Ladies of Landover Senior VP
One of the Truest Christians™ Ever
Mama Grizzly and formerly Sister Mary Maria
True Christian™

Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ Platinum Tither Ribfest '07 True Christian Homemaker Ex-Mary Worshipper Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS TC Bravery Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Friend of Jesus Most Obedient Mrs. Sarah Palin Lady of the Year 2010 Flat Earth Mission to Australia Mama Grizzly Persecuted Pro-Life The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Batman Shooting Survivor Guns, Guts and GLORY! Kirk Cameron Fan Club The Lord’s Witness Wound Early riser Proud Niglet Sponsorer Home Schooled Jailed for JESUS Paula Deen Negro Support Group 

Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Standing behind my husband
Posts: 12,388
Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: How do I beat an atheist in argument.

Arguing with an atheist is like teaching a Mexican non-manual labor. Your wasting your time and theirs, and you'll only end up gnashing your teeth and rending your clothes in frustration. I don't know if they refuse to learn or if God created them retarded enough that they can't, but you never get anywhere.
__________________
Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
All a-Twitter for Salvation!
Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
My Ladies of Landover profile!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-11-2010, 10:56 PM
MarkHenry's Avatar
MarkHenry MarkHenry is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

How dumb can you get? 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Germany
Posts: 180
MarkHenry is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MarkHenry is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MarkHenry is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MarkHenry is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MarkHenry is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MarkHenry is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: How do I beat an atheist in argument.

An atheist will always counter with "You don't have any solid proof except for a man-written-book (inspired by god written by men)" arguments. The only way to beat an atheist is to actually show them proof. If you can go out and actually give them something they can grab and see they will believe you.
If you build a rocket and fly to the outermost dome and make them touch it, they will believe you.
If you drill a hole in the ground 12 miles deep and find hell, you prove them wrong.
However never try to argue with an atheist through "faith", they don't have an understanding for this as they are materialist based. If you argue with a mexican you will propably argue in Spanish as it is the language they speak, do the same with atheists, speak "Science".
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-11-2010, 11:04 PM
Halleluyah Rob's Avatar
Halleluyah Rob Halleluyah Rob is offline
Honorary True Christian™
Forum Member

Heaven Bound True Christian™ Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Flat Earth Tell her once One Year/1000 posts 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Waiting for Jesus
Posts: 339
Halleluyah Rob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Halleluyah Rob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Halleluyah Rob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Halleluyah Rob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Halleluyah Rob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Halleluyah Rob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Halleluyah Rob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Halleluyah Rob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Halleluyah Rob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Halleluyah Rob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Halleluyah Rob has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: How do I beat an atheist in argument.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidenTheAlmighty View Post
Recently I have been having several arguments with atheists on the internet. When I have an argument with an atheist in real life, I usually just talk louder than them and tell them that they are going to hell. But there is no way to yell louder on the internet, and there certainly isn’t a function to make my typing louder.

On the internet they have all of these “theories” which I am pretty sure are from Satan. Either that or these deluded atheists just make them up. Some of them think we actually “evolved” from rocks. How stupid does that sound? They say that the earth revolves around the sun and that there isn’t a giant dome covering the earth. How do you argue with that?

I tried telling them there is amazing evidence for design in the universe. Take the eye for example. Even Darwin said that they eye couldn’t have evolved. I just don’t think that these wicked atheists will ever accept the biblical truth. Good thing they will all burn in hell with their satanic naturalism.

Don't worry, Jesus will inspire you (as long as you are carrying out his will) about what to argue. With Jesus on your side, you cannot lose.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-11-2010, 11:05 PM
GOD=life's Avatar
GOD=life GOD=life is offline
WARNING: Do not attempt to debate. You will lose horribly.
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Silver Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking 2nd Year Bible College TC Bravery True Scientist™ One Year/1000 posts Tell her once Saved 1 Year 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: God's Favorite Country
Posts: 3,053
GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: How do I beat an atheist in argument.

In my experience, you just have to stand firm and cite relevant Bible passages.

Trust me, in no time will they be overcome by emotion and throw a fit yelling "idiot! idiot!"

Just stay calm and rational and be helpful with information. They may be yelling, but you have also planted the seed of God's Word that may flourish into a flower once they realize how foolish they have been.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-11-2010, 11:09 PM
Talitha's Avatar
Talitha Talitha is offline
Deaconess
Gracious, genteel, kind, tender, and warm True Christian™ Sister
 

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Long service medal, 3rd class Real American™ Gunfest '08 Cleanest Kitchen Platinum Tither True Christian Lady True Christian Provider™ award Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Pro-Life TC Bravery Ex-Brit True Republican Ex-eurotrash Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Long service medal, 2nd class Early riser Touched by Jesus 

Join Date: Jan 1970
Location: God's Own America
Posts: 14,943
Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: How do I beat an atheist in argument.

We True Christians™ have nothing to prove.
It is the Atheists who are mentally ill and in denial about God.
It's up to them to prove their "theory" about God just like they try and prove their "Theory" about Evil-ution.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-11-2010, 11:23 PM
John Scopes's Avatar
John Scopes John Scopes is offline
Unsaved Trash, Monkey worshiping Darwinista
 

Evilution Atheist Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society 

Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Dayton, TN.
Posts: 654
John Scopes is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John Scopes is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John Scopes is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John Scopes is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John Scopes is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John Scopes is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John Scopes is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John Scopes is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.John Scopes is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: How do I beat an atheist in argument.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidenTheAlmighty View Post
I tried telling them there is amazing evidence for design in the universe. Take the eye for example. Even Darwin said that they eye couldn’t have evolved.
Please cite the chapter and verse from the Book of Darwin that backs this assertion up please.
__________________

“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science.” Charles Darwin The Descent of Man (1871)
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-11-2010, 11:36 PM
mojo's Avatar
mojo mojo is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 12
mojo has had a couple of people click the rep button.mojo has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: How do I beat an atheist in argument.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidenTheAlmighty View Post
Recently I have been having several arguments with atheists on the internet. When I have an argument with an atheist in real life, I usually just talk louder than them and tell them that they are going to hell. But there is no way to yell louder on the internet, and there certainly isn’t a function to make my typing louder.

On the internet they have all of these “theories” which I am pretty sure are from Satan. Either that or these deluded atheists just make them up. Some of them think we actually “evolved” from rocks. How stupid does that sound? They say that the earth revolves around the sun and that there isn’t a giant dome covering the earth. How do you argue with that?

I tried telling them there is amazing evidence for design in the universe. Take the eye for example. Even Darwin said that they eye couldn’t have evolved. I just don’t think that these wicked atheists will ever accept the biblical truth. Good thing they will all burn in hell with their satanic naturalism.
Read them the King James Bible.

/thread
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-11-2010, 11:44 PM
Arrogant 1 Arrogant 1 is offline
Unsaved trash
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Upstate NY
Posts: 28
Arrogant 1 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: How do I beat an atheist in argument.

People that don't believe in God are going to hell anyways - I suggest you stay far away from them before you catch residual fire and get burned.
__________________
Sinner, you will either TURN from your sins to Jesus or you will BURN for your sins. If you reject the Lord Jesus Christ, you will be tormented in the flames forever without a single, solitary hope. The biggest fool in the world chooses hell. No need to argue with me about this. God said hell is real, your argument is with Him and you won't win that one. You have been warned. Repent or perish.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-13-2010, 03:01 PM
xander_us2's Avatar
xander_us2 xander_us2 is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 21
xander_us2 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: How do I beat an atheist in argument.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD=life View Post
In my experience, you just have to stand firm and cite relevant Bible passages.

Trust me, in no time will they be overcome by emotion and throw a fit yelling "idiot! idiot!"

Just stay calm and rational and be helpful with information. They may be yelling, but you have also planted the seed of God's Word that may flourish into a flower once they realize how foolish they have been.
But Mr.Pickle just admitted to shouting "you are going to hell" etc in his first post. The alternative insult from an atheist shold therefore be a suitable counter argument?
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 01-13-2010, 03:15 PM
True Disciple's Avatar
True Disciple True Disciple is offline
True Christian™ Creation Scientist
Landover Baptist University Associate Professor
Smashing atheist science one fact at a time
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS 1st Year Bible College True Scientist™ Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian 2nd Year Bible College TC Bravery Punched the most queers 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Bronze Tither One Year/1000 posts Jr. Pastor Tell her once Christian Love Persecuted Flat Earth Friend of Jesus Porn Resistant Pro-Life 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Flood Hydrology Lab, Landover University, Freehold, IA
Posts: 2,447
True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: How do I beat an atheist in argument.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Scopes View Post
Please cite the chapter and verse from the Book of Darwin that backs this assertion up please.
In my edition of the Origin of Species (aka, the Atheist Bible, aka Beginners Guide for founding communism, committing genocide, and founding the New World Order) it is on page 207, in the chapter "Difficulties on Theory." There you go. Now I've got to put this depraved piece of literature back into its deepfrozen, septic tank, where it normally is in to prevent sin from leaking out of it and pooling up in the basement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xander_us2 View Post
But Mr.Pickle just admitted to shouting "you are going to hell" etc in his first post. The alternative insult from an atheist shold therefore be a suitable counter argument?
There's a subtle difference. What Mr Pickle shouts is a warning, because he wants to save the atheists from hell. What the atheists shout is just hateful words to resist being pulled away from the clutches of Satan.
__________________
Sweet Lord Jesus,
I want to pray for those who persecute me, my Lord.
Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
Hit them on the cheek, and smash out their teeth! (Psalm 3:7)
Make their death and descent into Hell swift and terrible! (Psalm 55:15)
Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)
Praised be Your Glorious Name™.

Amen.

Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-13-2010, 03:23 PM
GOD=life's Avatar
GOD=life GOD=life is offline
WARNING: Do not attempt to debate. You will lose horribly.
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Silver Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking 2nd Year Bible College TC Bravery True Scientist™ One Year/1000 posts Tell her once Saved 1 Year 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: God's Favorite Country
Posts: 3,053
GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: How do I beat an atheist in argument.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xander_us2 View Post
But Mr.Pickle just admitted to shouting "you are going to hell" etc in his first post. The alternative insult from an atheist shold therefore be a suitable counter argument?
When you hear an ambulance siren heading your way, do honk your horn in response and refuse to get out of the way?
__________________
I take my orders from Jesus H. Christ, supernatural born US citizen

Be wary of false Kumbaya Christians who use a highlighter and scissors to read the Bible. God wants us to read the lines, not between the lines. False Christians will go to Hell:
Matthew 7:22
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Asking a Christian to prove God exists is like asking him to prove his phone rings because yours doesn't. Make that call yourself! Dial 0800-get-on-your-knees-and-pray.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-13-2010, 03:28 PM
xander_us2's Avatar
xander_us2 xander_us2 is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 21
xander_us2 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: How do I beat an atheist in argument.

I do not, that would be stupid. That analogy is also completley over the top.

Mr.Pickle was backed into a corner, so decided to shout rather than attempt to communicate in a way that would help dispell the image of christianity being nothing but a club of ignorant closed minded people
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-13-2010, 03:34 PM
GOD=life's Avatar
GOD=life GOD=life is offline
WARNING: Do not attempt to debate. You will lose horribly.
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Silver Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking 2nd Year Bible College TC Bravery True Scientist™ One Year/1000 posts Tell her once Saved 1 Year 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: God's Favorite Country
Posts: 3,053
GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: How do I beat an atheist in argument.

He has nothing to prove to you, child. You come barging into a Christian forum making demands. Show some respect and common courtesy if you don't want to outstay your welcome. Again: we do not go to your porn site to demand explanations from atheists. You come here.

If you want to be a guest, act like a guest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xander_us2 View Post
rather than attempt to communicate in a way that would help dispell the image of christianity being nothing but a club of ignorant closed minded people
No communication would help against your preconceived notion. You come here to judge, not to learn. For someone who demands an open mind from others, you certainly do not give a good example. Instead, when you don't instantly get what you want, you begin to swear and insult. Do not expect to be treated like an adult if you act like a spoiled child.
__________________
I take my orders from Jesus H. Christ, supernatural born US citizen

Be wary of false Kumbaya Christians who use a highlighter and scissors to read the Bible. God wants us to read the lines, not between the lines. False Christians will go to Hell:
Matthew 7:22
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Asking a Christian to prove God exists is like asking him to prove his phone rings because yours doesn't. Make that call yourself! Dial 0800-get-on-your-knees-and-pray.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 01-13-2010, 03:40 PM
Gabriel Reproba's Avatar
Gabriel Reproba Gabriel Reproba is offline
Head Attorney of Landover's Legal Team
The Most Honest Lawyer in America
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Tin Tither True Christian Provider™ award Christian Love Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth The Lord’s Witness Wound Saved 1 Year The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Punched the most queers TC Bravery Super Soaker Baptism Award One Year/1000 posts Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Public Awareness Medal True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Divorcee Prayer Warrior 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: God's Good Side!
Posts: 2,478
Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: How do I beat an atheist in argument.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Pickle View Post
How do I beat an atheist in argument?
I prefer a frontal assault with reapeated KJV strikes to the head and neck.





__________________
Yours In Christ,

Gabriel Reproba, Esq. (Lawyer for the Lord)

Further reading to help you become a True Christian™

Stoning Sinners: A How-To Guide
Scientific Study: Bible is NOT "All About Love"
The One Sin Jesus Says He Won't EVER Forgive!
Should we only follow SOME of the Bible?
How will YOU sacrifice your kids?
20 Questions To See If Your Son Is A Fag
God: Dress Like A Whore...Get Raped!
Bible: If You Love Your Wife, Beat Her!
Logic and Bible Agree: Gay is a choice!
Nursery Rhymes Teach kids that Christ is Lord!
There is no such thing as an "agnostic!"
Science: People are Only Islamic Because They are Depressed!

Reading only the parts of the Bible your pastor tells you to (those that make you feel warm and fuzzy) is nothing but mental and spiritual masturbation. Read the WHOLE Bible to find out what Christianity is REALLY all about! Only then can you talk to us about why we try so hard to save people from Hell.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 01-13-2010, 03:47 PM
xander_us2's Avatar
xander_us2 xander_us2 is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 21
xander_us2 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: How do I beat an atheist in argument.

GOD=Life you keep referring to porn, rather preoccupied with the subject I fear...

Gabriel, it shocks me to see violence condoned in a Christian forum. That never solves anything.

I also haven’t sworn of this forum, so please get your facts straight sir. I also never stated I was an Atheist, so again I fear you are nothing but a "keyboard warrior"
Excuse the expression but I think it is appropriate in this case.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 01-13-2010, 04:04 PM
GOD=life's Avatar
GOD=life GOD=life is offline
WARNING: Do not attempt to debate. You will lose horribly.
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Silver Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking 2nd Year Bible College TC Bravery True Scientist™ One Year/1000 posts Tell her once Saved 1 Year 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: God's Favorite Country
Posts: 3,053
GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: How do I beat an atheist in argument.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xander_us2 View Post
GOD=Life you keep referring to porn, rather preoccupied with the subject I fear...

If you read all the threads on here, you would know that most new judgmental visitors come from the porn site 4chan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xander_us2 View Post
so again I fear you are nothing but a "keyboard warrior"

Pardon? Are you suggesting I should resort to violence? I post messages to God's favorite forum. Certainly, a Christian is still allowed to communicate with other Christians on a Christian forum?

I'm not up to date on the state of Persecution 2.0, but apparently now even Christian forums are no longer safe from atheists...
__________________
I take my orders from Jesus H. Christ, supernatural born US citizen

Be wary of false Kumbaya Christians who use a highlighter and scissors to read the Bible. God wants us to read the lines, not between the lines. False Christians will go to Hell:
Matthew 7:22
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Asking a Christian to prove God exists is like asking him to prove his phone rings because yours doesn't. Make that call yourself! Dial 0800-get-on-your-knees-and-pray.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 01-13-2010, 04:15 PM
xander_us2's Avatar
xander_us2 xander_us2 is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 21
xander_us2 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: How do I beat an atheist in argument.

I fear we have taken off on the wrong foot, something I did not intend.
I will admit my posts have been somewhat inflamatory, for which I appologise.

I can assure you I am not from that site.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 01-13-2010, 04:41 PM
Noah Dint Noah Dint is offline
True Christian™

True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Provider™ award True Heterosexual™ Gold Tither The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian 

Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: On an island in the Gulf of Mexico.
Posts: 696
Noah Dint is a True Christian™Noah Dint is a True Christian™Noah Dint is a True Christian™Noah Dint is a True Christian™Noah Dint is a True Christian™Noah Dint is a True Christian™Noah Dint is a True Christian™Noah Dint is a True Christian™Noah Dint is a True Christian™Noah Dint is a True Christian™Noah Dint is a True Christian™
Default Re: How do I beat an atheist in argument.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xander_us2 View Post
I fear we have taken off on the wrong foot, something I did not intend.
I will admit my posts have been somewhat inflamatory, for which I appologise.

I can assure you I am not from that site.
Kindly leave our forums.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 01-13-2010, 04:44 PM
Gabriel Reproba's Avatar
Gabriel Reproba Gabriel Reproba is offline
Head Attorney of Landover's Legal Team
The Most Honest Lawyer in America
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Tin Tither True Christian Provider™ award Christian Love Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth The Lord’s Witness Wound Saved 1 Year The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Punched the most queers TC Bravery Super Soaker Baptism Award One Year/1000 posts Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Public Awareness Medal True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Divorcee Prayer Warrior 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: God's Good Side!
Posts: 2,478
Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: How do I beat an atheist in argument.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xander_us2 View Post
GOD=Life you keep referring to porn, rather preoccupied with the subject I fear...
We should all be preoccupied with the filthy porn that is destroying America. Why? Do you approve of porn? Should we ignore the problem?

Quote:
Gabriel, it shocks me to see violence condoned in a Christian forum. That never solves anything.
It never ceases to amaze me that people that come to our forums can not tell a joke when they see one.


Quote:
I also haven’t sworn of this forum, so please get your facts straight sir. I also never stated I was an Atheist, so again I fear you are nothing but a "keyboard warrior"
Excuse the expression but I think it is appropriate in this case.
Why do you capitalize 'atheist?' Do you capitalize 'pedophile?'
__________________
Yours In Christ,

Gabriel Reproba, Esq. (Lawyer for the Lord)

Further reading to help you become a True Christian™

Stoning Sinners: A How-To Guide
Scientific Study: Bible is NOT "All About Love"
The One Sin Jesus Says He Won't EVER Forgive!
Should we only follow SOME of the Bible?
How will YOU sacrifice your kids?
20 Questions To See If Your Son Is A Fag
God: Dress Like A Whore...Get Raped!
Bible: If You Love Your Wife, Beat Her!
Logic and Bible Agree: Gay is a choice!
Nursery Rhymes Teach kids that Christ is Lord!
There is no such thing as an "agnostic!"
Science: People are Only Islamic Because They are Depressed!

Reading only the parts of the Bible your pastor tells you to (those that make you feel warm and fuzzy) is nothing but mental and spiritual masturbation. Read the WHOLE Bible to find out what Christianity is REALLY all about! Only then can you talk to us about why we try so hard to save people from Hell.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
atheists: vain godless scum, disproving atheism, measured discourse, real american heroes, refuting darwinism

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here

The information presented here is Biblically accurate. Opinions concerning the technical difficulties, fitness requirements, safety, and ratings of self-crucifixion, flagellation, stoning, destroying enemies of GOD utterly, without mercy, and other activities inherent in Christianity are subjective and may differ from yours or others' opinions; therefore be warned that you must exercise your own judgment as to the difficulty and your ability to safely protect yourself from the inherent risks and dangers. Do not use the information provided on this site unless you are a True Christian ™ who understands and accepts the risks of participating in these activities. Landover Baptist Church makes reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on this website, errors or omissions sometimes occur, therefore the information contained on here is provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. Viewing, reading, or any other use of the information contained within this web site is purely the voluntary will of the viewer or user. You, 'the viewer' or 'user' shall not hold the publisher, owner, authors or other contributors of The Jesus Experience responsible for any incidents related directly or indirectly to the Experience. Landover Baptist Church, et. al., assumes no liability or responsibility for your actions.


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:39 AM.


Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1999, 2009 all rights reserved