X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why WOMEN Should Never Drive! Video proof included.

For some reason every time I point out women should not vote or drive or work, some people get mad at me. They call me "sexist", "outdated" or even worse. I don't really mind as I know God is on my side, but their total ignorance does surprise me. Matthew 5:10 "Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."

Allow me to show video proof of what happens when you ignore God's clear instructions and let a woman drive anyway:

Last edited by Cranky Old Man; 03-19-2011, 03:33 AM.
    5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
    To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
    James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Re: Why WOMEN Should Never Drive! Video proof included.

Them islamofascists don't allow women drivers -that's something they have right!

sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
    Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Sometimes parking is the biggest problem of all:

May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
        Sometimes parking is the biggest problem of all:

Well if at first you don't succeed...
        Revelation 13:1-2 "1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. 2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority."

Comment

Brethren and Sistern,
          I think I have found the beginning of the fall of society and, like Eve of old, we can lay it at the feet of a feckless, self-obsessed woman.

Here's a woman who complains about being a prisoner in her own home! You cannot be a 'prisoner' in your rightful place! Will we be 'Prisoners' in Heaven????

You can tell that, as soon as that previously Christian woman sat behind the wheel of her car, her thoughts turned to leaving her husband and children for a life of drunken, drug-fueled, lust-fulfilment and debauchery of the worst kind, all financed by selling her body, and became firmly planted in her mind by Satan.

Mind you, I blame the husband - it is his responsibility to keep his wife safe from the temptations to which the feeble female mind is so prone.
          sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
          Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

I think one of the problems a woman has when parking her husband's car is that she doesn't understand why it's necessary to parallel park in reverse.
            May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

your logic is infallible brother

Comment

Originally posted by Si Ce Peude View Post
                your logic is infallible brother

And your Spanish is rather bad if that username's supposed to read 'Sí se puede.'

Why not introduce yourself in the introduction forum? After all, it's only god manners.

Comment

Originally posted by Lost Sheep McUinnean View Post
                  And your Spanish is rather bad if that username's supposed to read 'Sí se puede.'

Why not introduce yourself in the introduction forum? After all, it's only god manners.
                  Im very sorry for my verbal blasphemy! the name i use is misspelled on purpose, as it is my username on a christian quiz game i play online.

Comment

Working...
                  X