X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is mark of the beast going to be?

I have some questions about the mark of the beast. Every True Christian knows about it, but no one knows, what it is actually. How to recognize and avoid it?

Re: What is mark of the beast going to be?

Originally posted by William Gordon View Post
    I have some questions about the mark of the beast. Every True Christian knows about it, but no one knows, what it is actually. How to recognize and avoid it?
    First, please look up the pertinent Scriptures and post them here.
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
      First, please look up the pertinent Scriptures and post them here.
      Alright, here is the Scripture that explains the beast: Revelation 13:16-18

I have already done some research. Most people believe, that the mark of the beast, is going to be some kind of RFID chip. I am still not sure.

Comment

Most people? How did you find this out? Where are you getting your information from on God? Are you one of those atheists that like to pretend to be a Christian to cause confusion? What's your game?

I'd trust you more if you had scripture to back up this RFID stuff.
        sigpic
        Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
        The truth about volcanos
        Sex and debauchery in public schools
        Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
        God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
        Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
          Most people? How did you find this out? Where are you getting your information from on God? Are you one of those atheists that like to pretend to be a Christian to cause confusion? What's your game?

I'd trust you more if you had scripture to back up this RFID stuff.
          I already posted the Scripture about the mark of the beast.

As far as RFID stuff goes, I found lots of info about it on some Christian videos on youtube. They say that RFID chip is going to be implanted into people.

Those without it won't be able to live their lives properly. Usually, I don't care about atheistic propaganda, but it seems that this time, they may be right.

After all, the chip is already been implanted in animals, and Obama promises that in the coming years, people will be forced to have chips as well.

Comment

I'd be much happier if you linked this chip thing with scriptures and God.

So called Christian videos are ten a penny and I haven't heard Pastor Zeke so much as mention them. Is there a specific commandment from God that says the foul works of science will be used to mark the damned?

Search diligently.

The Bible is the answer to all questions. Im sure if you look hard enough you'll see if this is genuinely God's will or just some sort of far fetched exercise in witchcraft by evolutionist meddlers.
            sigpic
            Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
            The truth about volcanos
            Sex and debauchery in public schools
            Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
            God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
            Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Originally posted by William Gordon View Post
              I already posted the Scripture about the mark of the beast.

As far as RFID stuff goes, I found lots of info about it on some Christian videos on youtube. They say that RFID chip is going to be implanted into people.

Those without it won't be able to live their lives properly. Usually, I don't care about atheistic propaganda, but it seems that this time, they may be right.

After all, the chip is already been implanted in animals, and Obama promises that in the coming years, people will be forced to have chips as well.
              Don't worry about it, I'm sure you'll have quite a nice welt on your forehead from the brutal dick-slapping satan will administer to you and your ilk during the Tribulation.

Comment

Working...
              X