X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DEUTERONOMY 22:28 If a woman is raped, she MUST marry her rapist.

Originally posted by Villalo69 View Post
    I saw in the tags raped women are whores...this is a true belief of yours?
    It's what God wants us to believe. It's in a book. This book (or should I say, Book) is called the Holy Bible.

Deuteronomy 22:23-27
    23 If a damsel that is a virgin be betrothed unto an husband, and a man find her in the city, and lie with her;
    24 Then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of that city, and ye shall stone them with stones that they die; the damsel, because she cried not, being in the city; and the man, because he hath humbled his neighbour's wife: so thou shalt put away evil from among you.
    25 But if a man find a betrothed damsel in the field, and the man force her, and lie with her: then the man only that lay with her shall die.
    26 But unto the damsel thou shalt do nothing; there is in the damsel no sin worthy of death: for as when a man riseth against his neighbour, and slayeth him, even so is this matter:
    27 For he found her in the field, and the betrothed damsel cried, and there was none to save her.
    God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
    True Christians are Perfect!
    True Christian™ Love.
    Salvation™ made Easy!
    You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
    Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
    Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
    Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
    Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
    The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
    Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
    God HATES Rational Thinking!
    True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Pretty messed up if you ask me women dont ask for some piece of shit to put his nasty dick inside her

Comment

Pretty messed up if you ask me women dont ask for some piece of shit to put his nasty dick inside her
        Well, what can we do, dear. God created this world and He made the rules. We are His play things and therefore we have no say in all of this.

My favorite LBC sermons:
        True Christian™ Love.
        Salvation™ made Easy!

Comment

Why would you ever want to live like that? And better yet being a woman why would you want to live under the rules of someone who would allow that

Comment

Why would you ever want to live like that? And better yet being a woman why would you want to live under the rules of someone who would allow that
            I was not aware that I could move to another planet where I would be excluded from God's Laws.

My favorite LBC sermons:
            True Christian™ Love.
            Salvation™ made Easy!

Comment

If you were raped tomorrow would you consider yourself a whore? Would you feel excited that god bestowed that gift on you? Terror and shame that something horrible was happening to you that was completely out of your control? Where is your god when that happens everyday to girls of all ages would you consider a 5 year old a whore if she was raped by her father?

Comment

...Where is your god when that happens everyday to girls of all ages would you consider a 5 year old a whore if she was raped by her father?
                Watching and approving (or else it wouldn't happen). That's what omniscience and omnipotence mean. Check a dictionary if you don't believe it.

Have any friends who identify as Christian? That's what they believe (or they're not really Christian, and Jesus has no time for them).

Matthew 7:21 "Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven."

Comment

I cant tell if your comment is serious or not considering your name says athiest arrogant dick

Comment

I cant tell if your comment is serious or not considering your name says athiest arrogant dick
                    You could ask Mr. Much to state his position vis a vis the Bible in plain language.

Oddly enough, very few of our visitors bother to frame such simple and sincere questions. They usually barge in, tell us that we are wrong, misinterpreting the Bible, full hate and going to hell. (That last part is always the funniest. )

BTW, congratulations on actually noticing the designation next to Mr. Much's name. Most don't. (That makes for some funny posts, too.)

Feel free to leave a calling card in the Introduction thread. (That's me, being obliquely imperative. We actually kind of insist upon it.)
                    His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

I never lie about what the Bible says.

Comment

I am truly just asking questions to get an idea of your way of thinking and interpretation

Comment

I am truly just asking questions to get an idea of your way of thinking...
                          1) It is not my way of thinking, I'm atheist (note the spelling, thanks).

2) Have you read the whole Bible yet? You really should.

...and interpretation

No "interpretation" of the Bible is allowed here. The Bible says what it says, in plain English.

Comment

I am truly just asking questions to get an idea of your way of thinking and interpretation
                            Hello Villalo69,

Please understand that this is a Christian forum. Didymus, me and you are mere guests, allowed to be here as the True Christians want to help us find salvation through Jesus and accepting His Huge Love.

This forum might help you to get an idea of their way of thinking, and that would be exactly as described in the Bible. Hope this helps,

Kind regards,

Roland
                            Jeremiah 6:21 Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will lay stumblingblocks before this people, and the fathers and the sons together shall fall upon them; the neighbour and his friend shall perish.

Best wishes for the people in Ukraine.

Comment

This does not make logical sense. Given the likely abusive nature of a rapist, it is just punishing women for being raped and condoning rape. There is no scientific basis for this being OK. All that aside, marriage is outdated and part of capitalist culture. It creates bonds of family that are unnatural and cause closemindedness.

Comment

Originally posted by PrideOfLenin View Post
                                This does not make logical sense. Given the likely abusive nature of a rapist, it is just punishing women for being raped and condoning rape. There is no scientific basis for this being OK. All that aside, marriage is outdated and part of capitalist culture. It creates bonds of family that are unnatural and cause closemindedness.
                                Please, can you quote Lenin talking about this? Or is it only your opinion?

Also, talking to these Christians about science is as stupid as trying to convince a goat herder in Bolivia to join the communist revolution. You are going to end up killed.

And no, your image is not going to make a good t-shirt.
                                Acts 2:44-45
                                44 And all that believed were together, and had all things common;
                                45 And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.

Comment

Working...
                                X