X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: God Hates Cripples

Originally posted by Randi413 View Post
    I'm 21 years old and was born with spina bifida, and walk with crutches. How in the world am I damned to hell? My family is full of good people who have spent their lives helping others and praising God. I, myself, am a woman of God as well. I don't understand how you could possibly say that after I spend my days praising God even through my darkest hours that I am going to hell anyways. I don't feel like I am a mistake.
    Dear Repulsive Gimp;

Go back and read this thread from the beginning. We have laid our evidence out clearly, though I understand that being a retarded you may have trouble understanding it.

Suffice to say, God hates you deeply because you're a cripple. Now have some decency and stay in your room. Nobody wants to see drooling gimps like you out in public.

YIC,

--Pastor Ezekiel
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
      Dear Repulsive Gimp;

Go back and read this thread from the beginning. We have laid our evidence out clearly, though I understand that being a retarded you may have trouble understanding it.

Suffice to say, God hates you deeply because you're a cripple. Now have some decency and stay in your room. Nobody wants to see drooling gimps like you out in public.

YIC,

--Pastor Ezekiel
      I actually am very well educated. I am currently in college, and have never touched a special education class (before you try to throw a jab in about that as well) and no, I am not a "drooling gimp." God does not hate me, and I understand you perfectly. I also understand your ignorance and your inability to accept the difference of others.

Comment

Originally posted by Randi413 View Post
        I actually am very well educated. I am currently in college, and have never touched a special education class (before you try to throw a jab in about that as well) and no, I am not a "drooling gimp." God does not hate me, and I understand you perfectly. I also understand your ignorance and your inability to accept the difference of others.
        Pastor Ezekiel is among the most prominent True Christians so calling him ignorant only shows what a tramp and God mocking whore you really are. The Bible clearly describes your kind and unless you read it and live by it, you're the one who's ignorant and also the one bound to burn in Hell for eternity.

Comment

Originally posted by Drooling Randi View Post
          You are right. Allow me to rephrase. I will do everything in my power to ensure that I do go to Heaven. However, no one has lied to me about God's acceptance of me. I hold no anger toward anyone.
          Jesus does not admit people to Heaven because they have done "everything in [..their own..] power" to make merit.

inability to accept the difference of others.
          If the "differences" of others are so unimportant that they ought to be overlooked, why does God EXCLUDE so many "different" people from His presence?
          blemished people
          blind people
          lame people
          people with different shaped noses (specifically: flat)
          daughters of clergymen who choose to work as prostitutes (additionally they are to be burnt alive)
          people with broken feet
          people with broken hands
          DEFORMITIES AND PARASITES ALSO UNACCEPTABLE
          people who are different because they have crooked backs
          people who are different because they are dwarves
          people with blemished eyes
          people with scurvy
          people with scabs
          people with damaged testicles

God EXCLUDES these (and many other degenerate types) from His presence BECAUSE they are different.

That is God's commandment. Leviticus 21:1ff READ ABOUT IT HERE. You are the one challenging The Bible. The burden of proof lies with you. Saying "people shouldn't be discriminated against or excluded just because they are different" is not proof. And before you start blurting how they ought to be "accepted" — that isn't proof either.

However this is not some sort of high school debating society. God explains who is prohibited. Not me. Not you. There is no place for alternative points of view and we are not interested in yours.

Comment

Well, "pastor," forget my question since it was simply rhetorical. I know that I am going to Heaven and your "church" is the reason that organized religion is on the out. I have an amazing relationship with the Lord and know that there is a purpose for my condition (not the mockery of others). I am going to make a good difference in this world and spread God's love and ACCEPTANCE, and will pray for you all that you can find it in your hearts to do the same. I am done here. If you are so narrow-minded to think that just because we are different we're condemned to Hell, then go ahead and cast me out. I cannot believe the lies and hatred on this forum and the fact that you can even call yourselves Christians astounds me. I pray God works in your hearts and helps open your eyes.
            I am shocked, shocked, that you didn't back up any of that with Scripture .
            This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians" âśž Things that the Bible doesn't say âśž Tolerance

sigpic

Comment

Heathens who masquerade as Christians occasionally post scripture if they can find something that agrees with what they've said.
              It's usually out of context and taken from an unreliable "translation" which was only done in the first place to reinforce heretical dogma.
              In this case there is no such scripture to cite.

. . . . . . . . . .

I can never understand why people alter things to suit themselves (catholics are a good example I suppose) and then claim to be following God. If they don't agree with Him why read The Bible at all? It's a bit like a Marxist thinking "well I don't agree with the bits about the dictatorship of the proletariat or public ownership of the means of production so I'll rewrite those pages using different words" or a Darwinist saying "..blah except for the section where he claims that the origin of species is due to natural selection; it's just too rubbish to be true" he wouldn't be a Darwinist any more would he? Or a communist?

People who do not believe what God says are not Christians. It's that simple.

Comment

I am going to make a good difference in this world and spread God's love and ACCEPTANCE, and will pray for you all that you can find it in your hearts to do the same. I am done here. If you are so narrow-minded to think that just because we are different we're condemned to Hell, then go ahead and cast me out. I cannot believe the lies and hatred on this forum and the fact that you can even call yourselves Christians astounds me. I pray God works in your hearts and helps open your eyes.
                Aren't you a little bit selfish here? All you think is "ME ME ME". If God has made you an example, you shouldn't interfere. It is not about you going to Heaven, it is you that shows people that you should not sin or you or your children will be punished.

Just eat the humble pie. If I was you, I would that Lord every day for punishing you and showing His greatness. I would pray:

O Lord, I thank You that you have stricken me down and made me cripple. In Your greatness, You have made me an example and will send me to Hell. I'm so grateful that I can serve You and suffer to show that You are the only God and You will punish every sinner and their heir.

I will honor You every day and tell people that I'm sinner and I got what I have deserved. I will tell them that when Satan is tearing me apart and the hot iron is penetraning my rectum, in my pain I will scream and thank You for it.

Amen.
                If you really believe it. If you really are ready to be humble and serve as an example, who knows. God is merciful. He might let you live for 100 years before sending you to Hell.

YiC, M
                Romans 1:18 - For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

Comment

Originally posted by HallelujahHallelujah View Post
                  Pastor Ezekiel is among the most prominent True Christians so calling him ignorant only shows what a tramp and God mocking whore you really are. The Bible clearly describes your kind and unless you read it and live by it, you're the one who's ignorant and also the one bound to burn in Hell for eternity.
                  Oh, among the most prominent, no doubt. It's that "True Christian" camp that he belongs to that needs questioning. Off I go, first to disable my account here since there are few truly nice, rational, humble folks here to discuss with, and then on to google I go to dig up all the dirt that I am sure is out there about this so-called Christian community called "landoverbaptist".

Comment

Originally posted by thevaliantx View Post
                    Oh, among the most prominent, no doubt. It's that "True Christian" camp that he belongs to that needs questioning. Off I go, first to disable my account here since there are few truly nice, rational, humble folks here to discuss with, and then on to google I go to dig up all the dirt that I am sure is out there about this so-called Christian community called "landoverbaptist".
                    Good luck with disabling your account

Why did you join if you did not want to worship God?

YIC

Jack
                    Genesis 22:2 And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.

sigpic

I know God wouldn't let me believe in Him if He didn't exist.

Comment

This is as weird as it is cruel. Using this forum to ridicule of woman who is a Christian who happens to have been born with a birth defect. What sins did she commit before she was born?

How would you people feel if you had a stroke and your petitioners were consistent in their condemnation?

Comment

Originally posted by DaveTheInfidel View Post
                        This is as weird as it is cruel. Using this forum to ridicule of woman who is a Christian who happens to have been born with a birth defect. What sins did she commit before she was born?

How would you people feel if you had a stroke and your petitioners were consistent in their condemnation?
                        We are not just punished for our sins. We can also righteously pay for the sins of our great great grandparents,

Exodus 20:5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me.

YIC

Jack
                        Genesis 22:2 And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.

sigpic

I know God wouldn't let me believe in Him if He didn't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveTheInfidel View Post
                          This is as weird as it is cruel. Using this forum to ridicule of woman who is a Christian who happens to have been born with a birth defect. What sins did she commit before she was born? etc..
                          That is a good question. Mr O'fagan pointed out there could have been some idol worshipper 3 or 4 generations ago who is being punished for their whoring Ezekiel 23:30 but other transgressions will afflict even the 10th generation. Although that would be several hundred years ago and it might be difficult to pinpoint the exact breach of God's commandments we nevertheless know that there WAS such a breach because of the justice we see today, whether it was a sin committed before birth, a sin of the parents or a sin of a distant ancestor.

You seem to be suggesting otherwise. Did you not read my earlier post? Have you read Leviticus 21 yet?

You are the one saying God's word is cruel and ridiculous. Not me.
                          You are the one who has to explain. Not me.
                          DO SO.

Here are the salient points from my post (and a link is included).
                          READ THEM.
                          ANSWER THEM.

why does God EXCLUDE so many "different" people from His presence?
                          blemished people
                          blind people
                          lame people
                          people with different shaped noses (specifically: flat)
                          daughters of clergymen who choose to work as prostitutes (additionally they are to be burnt alive)
                          people with broken feet
                          people with broken hands
                          DEFORMITIES AND PARASITES ALSO UNACCEPTABLE
                          people who are different because they have crooked backs
                          people who are different because they are dwarves
                          people with blemished eyes
                          people with scurvy
                          people with scabs
                          people with damaged testicles

God EXCLUDES these (and many other degenerate types) from His presence

Now you can't say you haven't read it. Exclusion from God's presence means exclusion from forgiveness, from healing, from the source of life itself. If you think otherwise EXPLAIN WHY. Quote scripture to support what you say.

Making things up is easy to do but God has given us The Bible so that we can distinguish between fantasy and The Truth. If you prefer fantasy, don't start correcting God. That amounts to calling Him a liar and the outcome of that could blight your progeny for many generations to come or even in perpetuity

Comment

Very good topic Pastor, just the other day in fact, I had to give one of my children a very stern beating, for holding the door open for a crippled retard at a store. I don't know what she was thinking, I thought that I had beat it in to her head already not to help these spawn of Satans unholy scum enough already. Apparently I hadn't gotten the message through, sometimes it just takes some stitches to emphasize my message, simple bruises and choke holds just aren't as effective & they need to be. Also I need to lead by example & demonstrate, because just teaching by talking through scenarios isn't enough. In this situation, we waited for the crippled retard to leave the store. I showed her how to make sure to be in front of them and then turn my full cart around really quickly, as if I didn't see the retarded cripple. This particular technique, always knocks the crutches out of their hands and with a stern push, nearly never fails to put the scummy retarded cripple on the floor ( hopefully with some good bodily injury too). They need to understand that they have to pay dearly for their ancestors mistakes & unwillingness to come to Jesus. All's well that ends well though. My daughter learned a valuable lesson (+6stiches) with a nice scar so she will always remember & the crippled retard got a ride in an ambulance, which the stupid retard would have thought was fun, had he been conscious to enjoy, you know how those retarded crippleds like the pretty lights and sirens. I will say, when it comes to teaching my children, beatings that leave scars are the best, because they have a lifelong reminder.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveTheInfidel
                              Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
                              That is a good question. Mr O'fagan pointed out there could have been some idol worshipper 3 or 4 generations ago who is being punished for their whoring
                              Is it fair to punish someone for what their ancestors did 3 or 4 generations ago? Most birth defects are caused by mutations. Most mutations are harmful; they either cause a miscarriage or persist possibly for generations before they are eliminated from the gene pool. It is the rare beneficial genes that make evolution possible, but the price we pay for that is the suffering of those individuals who are unlucky enough through no fault of their own or of their ancestors to inherit harmful mutations.

You are the one saying God's word is cruel and ridiculous. Not me.You are the one who has to explain. Not me.
                              DO SO.
                              I am not saying that God's word is cruel and ridiculous. I am saying there is no God and therefore the Bible is not his word. The 66 books of the Bible were written over a period of thousands of years by a desert people living under harsh circumstances. I can forgive them their superstitions but I cannot condone the superstitions being carried forward to the twenty-first century.

Making things up is easy to do but God has given us The Bible so that we can distinguish between fantasy and The Truth. If you prefer fantasy, don't start correcting God. That amounts to calling Him a liar and the outcome of that could blight your progeny for many generations to come or even in perpetuity
                              Making things up is easy to do. For example Matthew and Luke made up two contradictory geneologies of Jesus. The Bible may contain many stories that are true, but the story of Jesus turning water into wine (or unfermented grape juice if you are a Southern Baptist) is fantasy, just like the magical episodes in the legend of King Arthur. It is foolish to base your life on this flawed book.

[yawn] pay no attention to that biblical verse I did not choose it.

Comment

• Originally posted by DaveTheInfidel View Post

What has how people feel got to do with what God says is right and proper for Christians in the Bible? It's only because you have been warped by your indoctrination into the gay friendly secular world that you have the arrogance to judge God and ignore the mountain of evidence we confront you with.
                                Posted via Mobile Device
                                sigpic
                                Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                                The truth about volcanos
                                Sex and debauchery in public schools
                                Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
                                God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
                                Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Working...
                                X